Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2016

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (55): Previous 153 54 55
31 Mar 2016, 9:25 pm #1,081
Well my little adventure yesterday morning went well, I got the 6:55am - 10b from Prudhoe to Newcastle, then the 8:12am Metro from Central station to Jarrow, I was in Jarrow by 8:30.

I had forgotten what the Metro's were like..... the one I was on was bouncing and rattling all over the track.

Anyway, when I was on the 10b I sat upstairs at the front, my original favourite seat from when I was a kid and went bus riding.
Is it just me, or have bus seats got smaller, I found that I over hung my seat onto the seat next to me slightly, now I'm not skinny, but I am no way large!

The Next stop announcements were interesting, again not travelling very often on public transport, this was my first experience on a local bus.... It was a man and woman voice. I take it this is the presenters from Metro radio, They were ok, but not sure I like there voices for announcements to much.

One thing I did notice with the NSA's is it did miss out several stops, not sure if this is normal or something wrong;

it was 6077 which was operating the 10B,

the stops it missed out was:

Dale View Gardens/Greenside Road - Crawcrook

Lambs Arms/Greenside Road - Crawcrook

St. Marys Church/Stella Road

and I even think Blaydon Bus Stn, IIRC.
thetravelman
31 Mar 2016, 9:25 pm #1,081

Well my little adventure yesterday morning went well, I got the 6:55am - 10b from Prudhoe to Newcastle, then the 8:12am Metro from Central station to Jarrow, I was in Jarrow by 8:30.

I had forgotten what the Metro's were like..... the one I was on was bouncing and rattling all over the track.

Anyway, when I was on the 10b I sat upstairs at the front, my original favourite seat from when I was a kid and went bus riding.
Is it just me, or have bus seats got smaller, I found that I over hung my seat onto the seat next to me slightly, now I'm not skinny, but I am no way large!

The Next stop announcements were interesting, again not travelling very often on public transport, this was my first experience on a local bus.... It was a man and woman voice. I take it this is the presenters from Metro radio, They were ok, but not sure I like there voices for announcements to much.

One thing I did notice with the NSA's is it did miss out several stops, not sure if this is normal or something wrong;

it was 6077 which was operating the 10B,

the stops it missed out was:

Dale View Gardens/Greenside Road - Crawcrook

Lambs Arms/Greenside Road - Crawcrook

St. Marys Church/Stella Road

and I even think Blaydon Bus Stn, IIRC.

Pages (55): Previous 153 54 55

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average