Menu

North East Buses The Site News & Site Updates Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Tapatalk

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm #1
I think a couple of you have mentioned in the past about Tapatalk's quoting feature not working properly.

I'm a bit behind on this one - but it was a bug on Tapatalk's side, and was fixed by them back in April seemingly. They did suggest an app update would cure it for users, but this didn't work for me. I had to uninstall the app completely then re-install, but quoting definitely works fine again now!  Big Grin
Dan
04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm #1

I think a couple of you have mentioned in the past about Tapatalk's quoting feature not working properly.

I'm a bit behind on this one - but it was a bug on Tapatalk's side, and was fixed by them back in April seemingly. They did suggest an app update would cure it for users, but this didn't work for me. I had to uninstall the app completely then re-install, but quoting definitely works fine again now!  Big Grin

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm #2
(04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm)Dan I think a couple of you have mentioned in the past about Tapatalk's quoting feature not working properly.

This test worked!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dan
04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm #2

(04 Aug 2018, 4:42 pm)Dan I think a couple of you have mentioned in the past about Tapatalk's quoting feature not working properly.

This test worked!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cbma06

06 Jul 2020, 3:55 pm #3
Is there anyway in the future for NEB have there own NEB app instead of going through Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
06 Jul 2020, 3:55 pm #3

Is there anyway in the future for NEB have there own NEB app instead of going through Tapatalk?

06 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm #4
(06 Jul 2020, 3:55 pm)cbma06 Is there anyway in the future for NEB have there own NEB app instead of going through Tapatalk?

Doubt it, not sure how much the forum makes from the ads, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was barely enough to cover the fee to get an app into the Apple App store, never mind develop the app!
streetdeckfan
06 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm #4

(06 Jul 2020, 3:55 pm)cbma06 Is there anyway in the future for NEB have there own NEB app instead of going through Tapatalk?

Doubt it, not sure how much the forum makes from the ads, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was barely enough to cover the fee to get an app into the Apple App store, never mind develop the app!

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Jul 2020, 5:56 pm #5
(06 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm)streetdeckfan Doubt it, not sure how much the forum makes from the ads, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was barely enough to cover the fee to get an app into the Apple App store, never mind develop the app!

Barely enough to cover the hosting and domain etc!

Dan
06 Jul 2020, 5:56 pm #5

(06 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm)streetdeckfan Doubt it, not sure how much the forum makes from the ads, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was barely enough to cover the fee to get an app into the Apple App store, never mind develop the app!

Barely enough to cover the hosting and domain etc!

06 Jul 2020, 6:07 pm #6
(06 Jul 2020, 5:56 pm)Dan Barely enough to cover the hosting and domain etc!

Crikey! Must barely be scraping over the double digits per month!

Not surprised in the slightest though! Ad rates are pretty low as it is, and I'd imagine a lot of the people on here are savvy enough to be using adblockers (I do, but have the site whitelisted)
streetdeckfan
06 Jul 2020, 6:07 pm #6

(06 Jul 2020, 5:56 pm)Dan Barely enough to cover the hosting and domain etc!

Crikey! Must barely be scraping over the double digits per month!

Not surprised in the slightest though! Ad rates are pretty low as it is, and I'd imagine a lot of the people on here are savvy enough to be using adblockers (I do, but have the site whitelisted)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average