Menu

Pages (20)    117 18 19 20   
S830OFT   10 Jan 2019, 3:16 pm
(10 Jan 2019, 11:01 am)Kuyoyo wrote PB1118065/43 Registered
STAGECARRIAGE LIMITED
Route: Middlesbrough Bus Station to Owington Farm via Teeside Park, Stockton, Norton, Billingham
Service number: X7 (X7S)
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 17 Feb 2019

New Teeside Links? I take it this will NOT go into North Tees Hospital?

Cock Robin   10 Jan 2019, 4:39 pm
Should be an X8 change as well.
tyresmoke   10 Jan 2019, 5:24 pm
X7 will be hourly Middlesbrough - Low Grange via Teesside Park, Stockton, Norton and Billingham before doing a loop of Low Grange. The X7S is the school time variation with the diversion via Mill Lane and extended to Northfield School (current 986).

There’s no change to the current hourly X8 between Middlesbrough and Stillington other than a few minutes in the afternoon peak to give some journeys extra time. The James Cook extension hasn’t proved a success so this is being cut along with service 6. It should hopefully make our services a lot stronger as we’ve had loads of requests for a direct bus to Teesside Park from Norton & Billingham!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

SnarledComic1   10 Jan 2019, 6:03 pm
I wonder how much competition there will be between the X7 and the Stagecoach 34/36/52. But really looking forward to going to Teesside Park straight from home rather than having to change for the X8!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cock Robin   12 Jan 2019, 8:40 am
(10 Jan 2019, 5:24 pm)tyresmoke wrote X7 will be hourly Middlesbrough - Low Grange via Teesside Park, Stockton, Norton and Billingham before doing a loop of Low Grange. The X7S is the school time variation with the diversion via Mill Lane and extended to Northfield School (current 986).

There’s nao change to the current hourly X8 between Middlesbrough and Stillington other than a few minutes in the afternoon peak to give some journeys extra time. The James Cook extension hasn’t proved a success so this is being cut along with service 6. It should hopefully make our services a lot stronger as we’ve had loads of requests for a direct bus to Teesside Park from Norton & Billingham!

COMERICAL man?!

(10 Jan 2019, 5:24 pm)tyresmoke wrote X7 will be hourly Middlesbrough - Low Grange via Teesside Park, Stockton, Norton and Billingham before doing a loop of Low Grange. The X7S is the school time variation with the diversion via Mill Lane and extended to Northfield School (current 986).
There’s no change to the current hourly X8 between Middlesbrough and Stillington other than a few minutes in the afternoon peak to give some journeys extra time. The James Cook extension hasn’t proved a success so this is being cut along with service 6. It should hopefully make our services a lot stronger as we’ve had loads of requests for a direct bus to Teesside Park from Norton & Billingham!

Shame about James Cook. The council still hadn't removed 'no services' from some of the bus stop plates. I told them.
Michael   16 Jan 2019, 7:51 pm
Not sure if this was post but this was post on the Stagecarriage facebook page:

Welcome to Bus4, your new public transport provider across the Tees Valley area!

It’ll still be the same great service operated by the same team from Stagecarriage that you’ve always known. We will continue to invest in the fleet with a brand new livery to be introduced shortly!

The new identity is launching from mid February and we’re giving you a brand new service X7 linking Billingham, Norton, Stockton, Teesside Park and Middlesbrough - bringing you extra direct links to Teesside Park alongside the existing popular X8 buses!

Please follow this page for updates as we progressively move over to the new brand!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
TezzaPaul   16 Jan 2019, 9:16 pm
Will Stagecarriage become Bus4 or are they two different brands?

Teesside Bus Spotter | Arriva fan all the way
omnicity4659   16 Jan 2019, 9:51 pm
Seeing as Stagecarriage is no longer mentioned on their page, it would appear that they are now called bus4.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cock Robin   16 Jan 2019, 11:01 pm
Suppose it prevents any confusion with Stagecoach.
tyresmoke   17 Jan 2019, 6:13 pm
Yes we’re rebranding to bring a fresh new look to our services with the buses to be repainted in the new livery as cost and availability allows. Centro 17 and Scania 26 have been running around in the base liveries for a while now as we worked on the rebrand so didn’t receive old logos.
It will be properly launched with the new X7 and X8 timetables starting on 18th February.

SnarledComic1   26 Jan 2019, 9:01 pm
Apparently, Omnicity X21 BUS has left the fleet.
Billinghambuslad   01 Feb 2019, 3:24 pm
Who has bought the VR?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
SnarledComic1   01 Feb 2019, 4:15 pm
Seaford and District from Brighton I believe
OrangeArrow49   08 Apr 2019, 6:44 pm
Why doesn't Stagecarriage operate in Newcastle? They seem like a good operator.
jimmoc   08 Apr 2019, 7:56 pm
(08 Apr 2019, 6:44 pm)OrangeArrow49 wrote Why doesn't Stagecarriage operate in Newcastle? They seem like a good operator.

Cause they based in Teesside
OrangeArrow49   08 Apr 2019, 8:00 pm
(08 Apr 2019, 7:56 pm)jimmoc wrote Cause they based in Teesside

I know they are, but it would be good to see them expand to other areas. I would like to ride a Stagecarriage bus, is there anywhere sensible they go?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
SnarledComic1   08 Apr 2019, 8:37 pm
You could get the GNE X9 or X10 to Middlesbrough and a nice little run would be to get Stagecarriage’s new X7 to Billingham and catch the X9 home from there
OrangeArrow49   08 Apr 2019, 9:09 pm
(08 Apr 2019, 8:37 pm)SnarledComic1 wrote You could get the GNE X9 or X10 to Middlesbrough and a nice little run would be to get Stagecarriage’s new X7 to Billingham and catch the X9 home from there

Thank you. Is there anything to see/do in Middlesbrough/Billingham?
tyresmoke   09 Apr 2019, 6:31 am
(08 Apr 2019, 8:00 pm)OrangeArrow49 wrote I know they are, but it would be good to see them expand to other areas. I would like to ride a Stagecarriage bus, is there anywhere sensible they go?

Which other areas do you see us expanding to?...
Our X7 and X8 run every half hour between Middlesbrough, Teesside Park and Stockton with the X7 extending to Norton & Billingham every hour and the X8 to Hardwick, Carlton & Stillington every hour

Cock Robin   09 Apr 2019, 12:20 pm
(08 Apr 2019, 9:09 pm)OrangeArrow49 wrote Thank you. Is there anything to see/do in Middlesbrough/Billingham?

Not a thing Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OrangeArrow49   09 Apr 2019, 7:17 pm
(09 Apr 2019, 12:20 pm)Cock Robin wrote Not a thing    Big Grin

Seriously? There must be something to see or do. I would like to give the X7 a try. I don't know what I could see/do somewhere the X7 runs. Anyone help?
Jimmi   09 Apr 2019, 7:59 pm
(09 Apr 2019, 7:17 pm)OrangeArrow49 wrote Seriously? There must be something to see or do. I would like to give the X7 a try. I don't know what I could see/do somewhere the X7 runs. Anyone help?

Nah, there's an Asda and that's about it [emoji23]

Probably be better off buying a Blue Zone day ticket which is valid between Middlesbrough, Teesside Park and Stockton and just do that section of the X7/X8 route, £3.50 for adult or £1.80 for a child, no idea what singles cost.

Gold Zone day ticket covers the whole of the X7/X8 costing £5 or £3 for a child.
tyresmoke   09 Apr 2019, 9:13 pm
(09 Apr 2019, 7:59 pm)Jimmi wrote Nah, there's an Asda and that's about it [emoji23]

Probably be better off buying a Blue Zone day ticket which is valid between Middlesbrough, Teesside Park and Stockton and just do that section of the X7/X8 route, £3.50 for adult or £1.80 for a child, no idea what singles cost.

Gold Zone day ticket covers the whole of the X7/X8 costing £5 or £3 for a child.

Catch the X7 upto Billingham Town Centre, have a quick run round, see the sights (don't get too bored...) and then jump back on the X7 15 mins later back the other way  Wink

OrangeArrow49   09 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm
Maybe I could ride a Stagecarriage bus at the 500 Group running day or an NEBPT rally?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cock Robin   10 Apr 2019, 3:38 pm
(09 Apr 2019, 7:17 pm)OrangeArrow49 wrote Seriously? There must be something to see or do. I would like to give the X7 a try. I don't know what I could see/do somewhere the X7 runs. Anyone help?

If you come down after a Leeds match you might see a good fight.
tyresmoke   19 Apr 2019, 11:20 am
VDL Centro 19 YJ56JYA returned from repaint into the blue/grey base livery yesterday. Both this and 17 (YJ57BCU) are due to be vinyled shortly.
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_2116.JPG (Size 817.23 KB Downloads 25)

Billinghambuslad   29 May 2019, 8:47 pm
Have Bus4 bought The Eden? Quite often see some of their buses down the A66.
Cock Robin   01 Jun 2019, 8:57 am
M&D have bought two buses ex Eden, one still in their livery incl fleetnames. They have a contract at Teesport.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cock Robin   10 Jun 2019, 8:02 am
:-O :-O
Pages (20)    117 18 19 20