Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat A Statement

A Statement

A Statement

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10 Mar 2023, 8:13 pm #1
Hello Folks!!

I would like to make a short statement concerning the current predicament at the BBC following the apparent suspension of Gary Linekar. Despite being a well-renowned reporter of current affairs and sports in my adopted home of downtown Pyongyang in North Korea, I have not been approached by the BBC to present Match of the Day, despite rumours to the contrary. If an offer was made, I'd certainly consider my options, but I don't think I could work for an organisation which is notorious for its state-sponsored media bias. Besides, I'm currently happy in my role working for the Dear Leaders Most Glorious Media Gazette right here in Pyongyang.

Thanks.

C. Hignett III
Clifton Hignett III
10 Mar 2023, 8:13 pm #1

Hello Folks!!

I would like to make a short statement concerning the current predicament at the BBC following the apparent suspension of Gary Linekar. Despite being a well-renowned reporter of current affairs and sports in my adopted home of downtown Pyongyang in North Korea, I have not been approached by the BBC to present Match of the Day, despite rumours to the contrary. If an offer was made, I'd certainly consider my options, but I don't think I could work for an organisation which is notorious for its state-sponsored media bias. Besides, I'm currently happy in my role working for the Dear Leaders Most Glorious Media Gazette right here in Pyongyang.

Thanks.

C. Hignett III

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average