Login Register
North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions
Posting Issues
Having problems posting this evening. The only thing I can post from is my iPad. All posts using IE or Chrome have been coming up with 'Undefined' as replies. Any ideas?
(26/06/2014, 23:14)Kuyoyo Wrote: Having problems posting this evening. The only thing I can post from is my iPad. All posts using IE or Chrome have been coming up with 'Undefined' as replies. Any ideas?

Posting on Chrome now on laptop and posted earlier using IE 11 on phone.

Not everyone will be using Safari, so there must be issues somewhere.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
I'm managing fine on Chrome.

Have you tried the usual cache malarkey?
(27/06/2014, 00:35)Dan Wrote: I'm managing fine on Chrome.

Have you tried the usual cache malarkey?

Done that - and nothing. Still can't post using Internet Explorer or Chorme. So it's not a fault at my end because this isn't the only forum I can't post to from IE or Chorme , and funny enough it uses the same software as this.
(27/06/2014, 00:55)Kuyoyo Wrote: Done that - and nothing. Still can't post using Internet Explorer or Chorme. So it's not a fault at my end because this isn't the only forum I can't post to from IE or Chorme , and funny enough it uses the same software as this.

I have had this 'undefined' thing on Google Chrome for at least 2 months.

No problem if I use safari on my Ipad. STRANGE !!
What versions of Chrome and on which operating system? Could you upload a screenshot ?

I use Chrome on both my mobile and Win8 desktop without any issues.
(27/06/2014, 01:36)aureolin Wrote: What versions of Chrome and on which operating system? Could you upload a screenshot ?

I use Chrome on both my mobile and Win8 desktop without any issues.

Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome version 34.0.1847.116. The issue is that it's only forums that run off the myBB software that I can't post to off my laptop, even after clearing caches - all other sites I can post to, which suggests to me that it is a fault with the software not my browsers or connection considering....

(27/06/2014, 01:15)park5354 Wrote: I have had this 'undefined' thing on Google Chrome for at least 2 months.

No problem if I use safari on my Ipad. STRANGE !!
(27/06/2014, 11:17)Kuyoyo Wrote: Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome version 34.0.1847.116. The issue is that it's only forums that run off the myBB software that I can't post to off my laptop, even after clearing caches - all other sites I can post to, which suggests to me that it is a fault with the software not my browsers or connection considering....

That version of Chrome is outdated.
I'm running 35.0.1916.153 and can post perfectly fine on Google Chrome (and indeed this has been posted from Google Chrome).

The fact that it's not a universal fault from all members makes me think that it's not something to do with the myBB forum software.
(27/06/2014, 11:29)Dan Wrote: That version of Chrome is outdated.
I'm running 35.0.1916.153 and can post perfectly fine on Google Chrome (and indeed this has been posted from Google Chrome).

The fact that it's not a universal fault from all members makes me think that it's not something to do with the myBB forum software.

Well, if that is your attitude - sod you all and sod this forum. This is my last post on here.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!
(27/06/2014, 11:35)Kuyoyo Wrote: Well, if that is your attitude - sod you all and sod this forum. This is my last post on here.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Eh..? What's with that reaction?

I only advised you that your version of Chrome is outdated and this is perhaps the reason why you're having difficulties!