Menu

North East Buses The Site News & Site Updates Little Bits and Bobs: 19/12/14 Update

Little Bits and Bobs: 19/12/14 Update

Little Bits and Bobs: 19/12/14 Update

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Adrian

01 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm #21
I'd rather we leave the off topic forums exactly as they are, as they're for exactly that.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
01 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm #21

I'd rather we leave the off topic forums exactly as they are, as they're for exactly that.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Michael

01 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm #22
(01 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm)aureolin I'd rather we leave the off topic forums exactly as they are, as they're for exactly that.

Even if some haven't had posts in them for ages?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
01 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm #22

(01 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm)aureolin I'd rather we leave the off topic forums exactly as they are, as they're for exactly that.

Even if some haven't had posts in them for ages?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

RM2186

01 Jan 2015, 2:14 pm #23
OK, have to agree......... option 2 all the way.
RM2186
01 Jan 2015, 2:14 pm #23

OK, have to agree......... option 2 all the way.

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm #24
Option 2 sounds the best.
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm #24

Option 2 sounds the best.

Dan

Site Administrator

01 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm #25
We'll try Option 2, then.
The "Other Operators" section shouldn't be visible to you guys now until I'm done.

If it doesn't work, it's easily sorted back to how it is at present, or to one of the alternative options. Smile
Dan
01 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm #25

We'll try Option 2, then.
The "Other Operators" section shouldn't be visible to you guys now until I'm done.

If it doesn't work, it's easily sorted back to how it is at present, or to one of the alternative options. Smile

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm #26
(01 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm)Dan We'll try Option 2, then.

I thought that I was being thick or something...
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 3:44 pm #26

(01 Jan 2015, 2:30 pm)Dan We'll try Option 2, then.

I thought that I was being thick or something...

Diamond One

Banned

01 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm #27
i have an idea although this is a 2nd hand idea i got from a distant past but why not even though this may sound daft create separate forum to separate the top 3 from the independents and i got this idea from a Mr Cooper a few years back under the old NorthEastBus.co.uk it will work
Diamond One
01 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm #27

i have an idea although this is a 2nd hand idea i got from a distant past but why not even though this may sound daft create separate forum to separate the top 3 from the independents and i got this idea from a Mr Cooper a few years back under the old NorthEastBus.co.uk it will work

Dan

Site Administrator

01 Jan 2015, 4:26 pm #28
As discussed, we have updated our "Other Operator" section of the forum. With the primary intention of 'cleaning up' the forum, we have created sub-forums to separate the large number of threads in this section of the forum. The threads are now categorised by counties: Tyne & Wear, County Durham, Northumberland, Teesside, and North Yorkshire.

A number of threads did not fit into these categories and as such have been moved. These inlude:
  • Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions
  • Coach & Bus Live
  • Easington School Buses
  • A tiger liveried coach
  • Moorsbus - The Last Year of operation ~ 2013
These threads have all been moved to the Off-topic bus chat section of the forum.

In addition, we have created a new thread in the "Bus Scene - Elsewhere" section of the forum. We have merged together the following threads which were previously found in the "Other Operators" section:
  • Megabus
  • Parks of Hamilton
  • Rail Replacement Coaches
These have been merged together to create a National Bus & Coach Operations thread, which has been set up to primarily discuss scheduled coach operations in the UK.

The "Other Operators" section is now available for normal members to see again.
Dan
01 Jan 2015, 4:26 pm #28

As discussed, we have updated our "Other Operator" section of the forum. With the primary intention of 'cleaning up' the forum, we have created sub-forums to separate the large number of threads in this section of the forum. The threads are now categorised by counties: Tyne & Wear, County Durham, Northumberland, Teesside, and North Yorkshire.

A number of threads did not fit into these categories and as such have been moved. These inlude:

• Unknown local spottings / Unknown operator questions
  • Coach & Bus Live
  • Easington School Buses
  • A tiger liveried coach
  • Moorsbus - The Last Year of operation ~ 2013
These threads have all been moved to the Off-topic bus chat section of the forum.

In addition, we have created a new thread in the "Bus Scene - Elsewhere" section of the forum. We have merged together the following threads which were previously found in the "Other Operators" section:
  • Megabus
  • Parks of Hamilton
  • Rail Replacement Coaches
These have been merged together to create a National Bus & Coach Operations thread, which has been set up to primarily discuss scheduled coach operations in the UK.

The "Other Operators" section is now available for normal members to see again.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average