Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Fleet Lists - A suggestion

Fleet Lists - A suggestion

Fleet Lists - A suggestion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tommy1581

15 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm #1
I have trouble keeping track of what I've photographed and what I haven't. So this suggestion is for members to be able to 'tick-box' a bus on the fleet list that they've taken a photo of?
Tommy1581
15 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm #1

I have trouble keeping track of what I've photographed and what I haven't. So this suggestion is for members to be able to 'tick-box' a bus on the fleet list that they've taken a photo of?

Michael

18 Jan 2015, 12:16 pm #2
That's a good idea, although i don't take pictures myself, as i have a busy week, it would be good for other enthusiasts.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
18 Jan 2015, 12:16 pm #2

That's a good idea, although i don't take pictures myself, as i have a busy week, it would be good for other enthusiasts.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Malarkey

18 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm #3
(15 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm)Tommy1581 I have trouble keeping track of what I've photographed and what I haven't. So this suggestion is for members to be able to 'tick-box' a bus on the fleet list that they've taken a photo of?
Why not create your own personal Fleet List in an Excel Document, then once you have photographed a Vehicle for example GNE (563 NK53 TLN), then highlight it in a colour of your choosing so that you know youve photographed that Vehicle, personally with GNE I have mine colour coordinated by the Vehicles Branding/Livery.
Malarkey
18 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm #3

(15 Jan 2015, 7:49 pm)Tommy1581 I have trouble keeping track of what I've photographed and what I haven't. So this suggestion is for members to be able to 'tick-box' a bus on the fleet list that they've taken a photo of?
Why not create your own personal Fleet List in an Excel Document, then once you have photographed a Vehicle for example GNE (563 NK53 TLN), then highlight it in a colour of your choosing so that you know youve photographed that Vehicle, personally with GNE I have mine colour coordinated by the Vehicles Branding/Livery.

S813 FVK

18 Jan 2015, 3:51 pm #4
(18 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm)Malarkey Why not create your own personal Fleet List in an Excel Document, then once you have photographed a Vehicle for example GNE (563 NK53 TLN), then highlight it in a colour of your choosing so that you know youve photographed that Vehicle, personally with GNE I have mine colour coordinated by the Vehicles Branding/Livery.

Exactly what i do, i have my own personal fleet lists - i only mark off which ones i have personally seen with East Yorkshire whenever im down there but i just love the colour. Just a shame the Arriva fleet list isnt so colourful.
S813 FVK
18 Jan 2015, 3:51 pm #4

(18 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm)Malarkey Why not create your own personal Fleet List in an Excel Document, then once you have photographed a Vehicle for example GNE (563 NK53 TLN), then highlight it in a colour of your choosing so that you know youve photographed that Vehicle, personally with GNE I have mine colour coordinated by the Vehicles Branding/Livery.

Exactly what i do, i have my own personal fleet lists - i only mark off which ones i have personally seen with East Yorkshire whenever im down there but i just love the colour. Just a shame the Arriva fleet list isnt so colourful.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average