Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Food

Food

Food

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (11) 1 2 311 Next
04 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm #1
Title says it all. What is your favourite type of food? What is your least favourite? Who does the best of your favourite food? What are you having for tea tonight?

Discuss below...
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm #1

Title says it all. What is your favourite type of food? What is your least favourite? Who does the best of your favourite food? What are you having for tea tonight?

Discuss below...

citaro5284

04 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm #2
(04 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 Title says it all. What is your favourite type of food? What is your least favourite? Who does the best of your favourite food? What are you having for tea tonight?

Discuss below...

Favourite Food - fish'n'chips or Roast Beef dinner

Fish shop at Seaton Sluice caled Harbour View does lovely fish'n'chips, its more like a whale, but saying that for fish'n'chips it is £6.75, but worth it for sure!
citaro5284
04 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm #2

(04 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 Title says it all. What is your favourite type of food? What is your least favourite? Who does the best of your favourite food? What are you having for tea tonight?

Discuss below...

Favourite Food - fish'n'chips or Roast Beef dinner

Fish shop at Seaton Sluice caled Harbour View does lovely fish'n'chips, its more like a whale, but saying that for fish'n'chips it is £6.75, but worth it for sure!

04 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm #3
(04 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm)citaro5284 Favourite Food - fish'n'chips or Roast Beef dinner

We have a lot in common, citaro5284. It's for this reason I think we'll work together one day. Big Grin

Nothing beats a Roast Dinner...it's got a British feeling to it that nothing else does...
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm #3

(04 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm)citaro5284 Favourite Food - fish'n'chips or Roast Beef dinner

We have a lot in common, citaro5284. It's for this reason I think we'll work together one day. Big Grin

Nothing beats a Roast Dinner...it's got a British feeling to it that nothing else does...

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm #4
(04 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm)MarcTheA4 We have a lot in common, citaro5284. It's for this reason I think we'll work together one day. Big Grin

Our citaro5284 is getting on a bit y'know... You might have to settle for me! Wink 
Dan
04 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm #4

(04 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm)MarcTheA4 We have a lot in common, citaro5284. It's for this reason I think we'll work together one day. Big Grin

Our citaro5284 is getting on a bit y'know... You might have to settle for me! Wink 

04 Mar 2015, 4:54 pm #5
(04 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm)Dan Our citaro5284 is getting on a bit y'know... You might have to settle for me! Wink 

Aww...but he's so funny! Tongue

I suppose that'll be alright...Wink
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 4:54 pm #5

(04 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm)Dan Our citaro5284 is getting on a bit y'know... You might have to settle for me! Wink 

Aww...but he's so funny! Tongue

I suppose that'll be alright...Wink

04 Mar 2015, 4:55 pm #6
@citaro - generally Clems does the best Fish and Chips in Chester-le-Street. Golden Chippy is disgusting.
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 4:55 pm #6

@citaro - generally Clems does the best Fish and Chips in Chester-le-Street. Golden Chippy is disgusting.

mb134

04 Mar 2015, 4:58 pm #7
Love Italian food Big Grin , especially the pizzas from Zizzi's (think there's one in Newcastle, definitely one in the Metrocentre ). 

Don't really like anything spicy though, I'll eat currys etc. but they have to be pretty mild.

Think I'm having fish and chips for tea tonight like, looking forward to it Big Grin 
Edited 04 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm by mb134.
mb134
04 Mar 2015, 4:58 pm #7

Love Italian food Big Grin , especially the pizzas from Zizzi's (think there's one in Newcastle, definitely one in the Metrocentre ). 

Don't really like anything spicy though, I'll eat currys etc. but they have to be pretty mild.

Think I'm having fish and chips for tea tonight like, looking forward to it Big Grin 

Dan

Site Administrator

04 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm #8
We had an M&S sandwich meal deal today and it was nowt flash mind...
Dan
04 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm #8

We had an M&S sandwich meal deal today and it was nowt flash mind...

04 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm #9
Always liked Fried Chicken for some reason...KFC, albeit bad for you, is often a very enjoyable delicacy.
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm #9

Always liked Fried Chicken for some reason...KFC, albeit bad for you, is often a very enjoyable delicacy.

04 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm #10
(04 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm)Dan We had an M&S sandwich meal deal today and it was nowt flash mind...

My mam does her shopping there all the time, and I have to say, there are only certain things I'll eat without pushing the plate away like a 3 year old. Big Grin

Pizzas are disgusting. Sandwiches are too. 
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm #10

(04 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm)Dan We had an M&S sandwich meal deal today and it was nowt flash mind...

My mam does her shopping there all the time, and I have to say, there are only certain things I'll eat without pushing the plate away like a 3 year old. Big Grin

Pizzas are disgusting. Sandwiches are too. 

04 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm #11
My favourite is Domino's Pizza, although customer services at Ashington are wank and they have ten different phone numbers which text you offers and all that.
omnicity4659
04 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm #11

My favourite is Domino's Pizza, although customer services at Ashington are wank and they have ten different phone numbers which text you offers and all that.

mb134

04 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm #12
(04 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm)MarcTheA4 Always liked Fried Chicken for some reason...KFC, albeit bad for you, is often a very enjoyable delicacy.
Do you normally get anything in particular? 
Always get the boneless banquet Big Grin
mb134
04 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm #12

(04 Mar 2015, 5:03 pm)MarcTheA4 Always liked Fried Chicken for some reason...KFC, albeit bad for you, is often a very enjoyable delicacy.
Do you normally get anything in particular? 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm #13
In a very conveniently named subforum...The Canteen, could you edit the thread title and include drink as well...

My favoutite meals are Chicken Balti, Chicken Tikka Masala, I can make a nice Curry, I call it Chicken Tikka Fozzala Big Grin and my Spag Bol is nice as well...Spaghetti Fozzognese Big Grin

As for drinking I like Budweiser, LCL, Stella, Carling, about 12 years ago, I was a borderline alcoholic, drinking 3/4 slabs of Lager a week, also drinking 2 bottles of Vodka a week when I went on courier runs for a bloke who sold fags from his door, we went to France, Belgium and Luxemborg and got crates of Laģer and a bottle of Vodka for 15 quid...

Dont drink much these days as a doc said to me after a blood test said to me 'Good news David, we found some blood in your alcohol stream' That doc was a proper hypocrite, he himself was an alcoholic and had not long been done for drink driving Big Grin
MrFozz
04 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm #13

In a very conveniently named subforum...The Canteen, could you edit the thread title and include drink as well...

My favoutite meals are Chicken Balti, Chicken Tikka Masala, I can make a nice Curry, I call it Chicken Tikka Fozzala Big Grin and my Spag Bol is nice as well...Spaghetti Fozzognese Big Grin

As for drinking I like Budweiser, LCL, Stella, Carling, about 12 years ago, I was a borderline alcoholic, drinking 3/4 slabs of Lager a week, also drinking 2 bottles of Vodka a week when I went on courier runs for a bloke who sold fags from his door, we went to France, Belgium and Luxemborg and got crates of Laģer and a bottle of Vodka for 15 quid...

Dont drink much these days as a doc said to me after a blood test said to me 'Good news David, we found some blood in your alcohol stream' That doc was a proper hypocrite, he himself was an alcoholic and had not long been done for drink driving Big Grin

04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm #14
(04 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm)mb134 Do you normally get anything in particular? 

Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem. Tongue

Gone for the Boneless Banquet before, that was nice - also the Trilogy Box Meal a while back, that was a great variety. Tends to be a Megabox my mam and sister bring back from the Arnison Centre branch...after M&S...Big Grin

(04 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm)MrFozz In a very conveniently named subforum...The Canteen, could you edit the thread title and include drink as well...

Absolutely love it. Big Grin
Edited 04 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm #14

(04 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm)mb134 Do you normally get anything in particular? 

Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem. Tongue

Gone for the Boneless Banquet before, that was nice - also the Trilogy Box Meal a while back, that was a great variety. Tends to be a Megabox my mam and sister bring back from the Arnison Centre branch...after M&S...Big Grin

(04 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm)MrFozz In a very conveniently named subforum...The Canteen, could you edit the thread title and include drink as well...

04 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm #15
Mmm, having kebab tonight from "The Pizza House" on Milburn Road, Ashington. Mmmmmm
omnicity4659
04 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm #15

Mmm, having kebab tonight from "The Pizza House" on Milburn Road, Ashington. Mmmmmm

mb134

04 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm #16
(04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem. Tongue

Aye I like the Krushems, don't normally get one though, as I can finish coke quicker and before my chicken (like leaving the taste of their chicken in my mouth, really do enjoy it).

I've had the mighty bucket for one before but I found it messy, and I missed my popcorn chicken Wink 

On the note of chicken "restaurants ", how does everyone find Nando's? I really enjoy it, but I know some people who don't. 
mb134
04 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm #16

(04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem. Tongue

Aye I like the Krushems, don't normally get one though, as I can finish coke quicker and before my chicken (like leaving the taste of their chicken in my mouth, really do enjoy it).

I've had the mighty bucket for one before but I found it messy, and I missed my popcorn chicken Wink 

On the note of chicken "restaurants ", how does everyone find Nando's? I really enjoy it, but I know some people who don't. 

04 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm #17
(04 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm)mb134 Aye I like the Krushems, don't normally get one though, as I can finish coke quicker and before my chicken (like leaving the taste of their chicken in my mouth, really do enjoy it).

I only really go to Nando's if I'm with friends in the MetroCentre (normally just to see a movie at the Odeon).

I found it was quite nice, and I know they refund stuff really generously too, the people next to us last time ordered a different side to the one given to them - and got two to make up for it. Big Grin
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm #17

(04 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm)mb134 Aye I like the Krushems, don't normally get one though, as I can finish coke quicker and before my chicken (like leaving the taste of their chicken in my mouth, really do enjoy it).

I only really go to Nando's if I'm with friends in the MetroCentre (normally just to see a movie at the Odeon).

I found it was quite nice, and I know they refund stuff really generously too, the people next to us last time ordered a different side to the one given to them - and got two to make up for it. Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Mar 2015, 5:13 pm #18
(04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem.

Were you unable to get a boner at the banquet

My Curry and Spag Bol are about as far as I go with my cooking, though I can bake a few things

(04 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm)Tommy_1581 Mmm, having kebab tonight from "The Pizza House" on Milburn Road, Ashington. Mmmmmm

Kebabs are awful, I can only eat one when I am drunk ;P

Prefer Pizzas and Chinese Takeaways
MrFozz
04 Mar 2015, 5:13 pm #18

(04 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 Not really, just anything with a nice selection of chicken and an Oreo Krushem.

Were you unable to get a boner at the banquet

My Curry and Spag Bol are about as far as I go with my cooking, though I can bake a few things

(04 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm)Tommy_1581 Mmm, having kebab tonight from "The Pizza House" on Milburn Road, Ashington. Mmmmmm

Kebabs are awful, I can only eat one when I am drunk ;P

Prefer Pizzas and Chinese Takeaways

04 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm #19
Re: Me having to settle for Dan when I'm with GNE in the future.

I can just imagine him in about 10 years time...I've been his apprentice for a short while and he's just gone mad with power. Every spare minute I've got I'm working on scribbling a letter to citaro5284 trying to get him to come out of hiding.

Oh...I say the weirdest shit sometimes...! Tongue
R852 PRG
04 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm #19

Re: Me having to settle for Dan when I'm with GNE in the future.

I can just imagine him in about 10 years time...I've been his apprentice for a short while and he's just gone mad with power. Every spare minute I've got I'm working on scribbling a letter to citaro5284 trying to get him to come out of hiding.

Oh...I say the weirdest shit sometimes...! Tongue

Jimmi

04 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm #20
I had fry up for my tea tonight although I couldn't finish it tonight, probably with being ill.

I had cheese slice sandwich for lunch.

Also left half my Corn Flakes' this morning too.
Jimmi
04 Mar 2015, 5:17 pm #20

I had fry up for my tea tonight although I couldn't finish it tonight, probably with being ill.

I had cheese slice sandwich for lunch.

Also left half my Corn Flakes' this morning too.

Pages (11) 1 2 311 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average