Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions #NEBuses - Hall of Fame

#NEBuses - Hall of Fame

#NEBuses - Hall of Fame

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

26 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm #1
As you all know, I (well Fozz Wink ) set up a Flickr account. I have been tagging my bus photos "NEBuses" and "#NEBuses" so that they will appear in the NEB Hall of Fame. 

After having doubts of if the photos had appeared, I contacted another forum member to check and confirm that the photos didn't appear, the answer was that the photos weren't there.

I'm writing this to ask if there is currently a problem with the NEB Hall of Fame page, or am I doing it wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Tommy
omnicity4659
26 Mar 2015, 5:02 pm #1

As you all know, I (well Fozz Wink ) set up a Flickr account. I have been tagging my bus photos "NEBuses" and "#NEBuses" so that they will appear in the NEB Hall of Fame. 

After having doubts of if the photos had appeared, I contacted another forum member to check and confirm that the photos didn't appear, the answer was that the photos weren't there.

I'm writing this to ask if there is currently a problem with the NEB Hall of Fame page, or am I doing it wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Tommy

Dan

Site Administrator

26 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm #2
Your photographs will not appear on Flickr's own searches until they verify your account as being safe. As our photos page merely embeds photos with certain tags in Flickr's search facility, your photos won't appear on ours until they appear on Flickr's. This typically takes 3-5 days after you upload your first photo. If your photos are not appearing on our photos page for the NEBuses tag after 5 days, contact Flickr.
Dan
26 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm #2

Your photographs will not appear on Flickr's own searches until they verify your account as being safe. As our photos page merely embeds photos with certain tags in Flickr's search facility, your photos won't appear on ours until they appear on Flickr's. This typically takes 3-5 days after you upload your first photo. If your photos are not appearing on our photos page for the NEBuses tag after 5 days, contact Flickr.

26 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm #3
(26 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)Dan Your photographs will not appear on Flickr's own searches until they verify your account as being safe. As our photos page merely embeds photos with certain tags in Flickr's search facility, your photos won't appear on ours until they appear on Flickr's. This typically takes 3-5 days after you upload your first photo. If your photos are not appearing on our photos page for the NEBuses tag after 5 days, contact Flickr.

Ah right, that explains it.

Thank you Dan  Smile
omnicity4659
26 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm #3

(26 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm)Dan Your photographs will not appear on Flickr's own searches until they verify your account as being safe. As our photos page merely embeds photos with certain tags in Flickr's search facility, your photos won't appear on ours until they appear on Flickr's. This typically takes 3-5 days after you upload your first photo. If your photos are not appearing on our photos page for the NEBuses tag after 5 days, contact Flickr.

Ah right, that explains it.

Thank you Dan  Smile

Dan

Site Administrator

27 Mar 2015, 8:37 am #4
Your photos now appear on our photos pages, Tommy.
Dan
27 Mar 2015, 8:37 am #4

Your photos now appear on our photos pages, Tommy.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average