Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (5) 1 2 35 Next
Malarkey

09 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm #1
Just a heads up Fantasy Premier League is now back up and running for the 2015/16 Season, time to start putting your preliminary Teams together, which you can change as many times as you want before the start of the season.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - Simply use the Login Details you used last season to Login and Re-register to create your Team.
Malarkey
09 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm #1

Just a heads up Fantasy Premier League is now back up and running for the 2015/16 Season, time to start putting your preliminary Teams together, which you can change as many times as you want before the start of the season.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - Simply use the Login Details you used last season to Login and Re-register to create your Team.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Jul 2015, 1:34 pm #2
(09 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm)Malarkey Just a heads up Fantasy Premier League is now back up and running for the 2015/16 Season, time to start putting your preliminary Teams together, which you can change as many times as you want before the start of the season.

MrFozz
09 Jul 2015, 1:34 pm #2

(09 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm)Malarkey Just a heads up Fantasy Premier League is now back up and running for the 2015/16 Season, time to start putting your preliminary Teams together, which you can change as many times as you want before the start of the season.

Adrian

09 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm #3
I'll log in when I get a sec, and it'll recreate the previous seasons leagues.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm #3

I'll log in when I get a sec, and it'll recreate the previous seasons leagues.

Malarkey

09 Jul 2015, 2:42 pm #4
New Features for Standard Game which we Play:
  • All Out Attack - Allows you to play 2-5-3 Formation for the Next Gameweek.
  • Triple Captain - Triples Captains Points instead of Doubled for the Next Gameweek.
  • Bench Boost - The points scored by your Bench Players are included in the Next Gameweek are included in your total points.

New Ultimate Fantasy Premier League:
  • £5 Entry
  • 1st Prize Wins £25,000
  • Monthly Prize Wins £1,000
  • Pick 25 Man Squad - Use your budget of £160m to pick a 25-man squad with a maximum of 4 players from any one Premier League team. Prior to each Gameweek deadline you must nominate an 18-man squad, then select a starting 11 and a bench of seven substitutes.
  • Make changes during each game week - Matchday deadlines within each Gameweek enable you to make changes to your team while the Gameweek is in progress. If a player has scored below your expectations, replace him with one of your substitutes who is yet to play. You can even change your captain!
  • Transfers then Emergency Loans - Two transfer windows each season enable you to make limited transfers within your budget. There are no free transfers each week so if your players become injured or suspended, you can sign players on emergency loans but these will incur point deductions.

Malarkey
09 Jul 2015, 2:42 pm #4

New Features for Standard Game which we Play:

• All Out Attack - Allows you to play 2-5-3 Formation for the Next Gameweek.
  • Triple Captain - Triples Captains Points instead of Doubled for the Next Gameweek.
  • Bench Boost - The points scored by your Bench Players are included in the Next Gameweek are included in your total points.

New Ultimate Fantasy Premier League:
  • £5 Entry
  • 1st Prize Wins £25,000
  • Monthly Prize Wins £1,000
  • Pick 25 Man Squad - Use your budget of £160m to pick a 25-man squad with a maximum of 4 players from any one Premier League team. Prior to each Gameweek deadline you must nominate an 18-man squad, then select a starting 11 and a bench of seven substitutes.
  • Make changes during each game week - Matchday deadlines within each Gameweek enable you to make changes to your team while the Gameweek is in progress. If a player has scored below your expectations, replace him with one of your substitutes who is yet to play. You can even change your captain!
  • Transfers then Emergency Loans - Two transfer windows each season enable you to make limited transfers within your budget. There are no free transfers each week so if your players become injured or suspended, you can sign players on emergency loans but these will incur point deductions.

Adrian

09 Jul 2015, 4:31 pm #5
Hi All,

Last year worked out quite well, so I've renewed the NEB mini league, for the 2015/16 season, on the Premier League's fantasy football website. The website is free and easy to use. There will only be a 'classic' style league this year, as it seems they've sacked off head to head leagues.

If you don't already have an account, you'll need to do the following in order to participate.
  1. Go to https://users.premierleague.com/PremierU...login.html and hit 'Register'.
  2. Complete the registration form, and be sure to check your email for the activation link.
  3. Once activated, log in and select 'Leagues'.
  4. Select 'Join a League', and then 'Private League' and then hit 'Next'.
  5. Enter the league code: 36616-10831, and select to join.
  6. You're now part of the league!

For those unfamiliar with the game, I'd recommend reading the rules. I'd recommend waiting until a bit closer to the start of the season before actually selecting a squad too, as it's subject to change significantly.

Some key things that seem to catch people out.
  • You get one free transfer per week. Any additional transfers will cost money.
  • If you don't use your free transfer, it carries over until the following week, and so on until it's used. You can't carry on more than 1, so in reality the maximum free transfers per week would be 2.
  • You can only use your transfer wildcard once, which allows you to transfer your whole team.
  • Captain scores double points. Choose wisely.
Anyone who was a member of the league last year, simply has to log in, renew their account, and create a new team. You'll automatically be entered back into the league.

Enjoy Smile

Adrian
09 Jul 2015, 4:31 pm #5

Hi All,

Last year worked out quite well, so I've renewed the NEB mini league, for the 2015/16 season, on the Premier League's fantasy football website. The website is free and easy to use. There will only be a 'classic' style league this year, as it seems they've sacked off head to head leagues.

If you don't already have an account, you'll need to do the following in order to participate.

1. Go to https://users.premierleague.com/PremierU...login.html and hit 'Register'.
  2. Complete the registration form, and be sure to check your email for the activation link.
  3. Once activated, log in and select 'Leagues'.
  4. Select 'Join a League', and then 'Private League' and then hit 'Next'.
  5. Enter the league code: 36616-10831, and select to join.
  6. You're now part of the league!

For those unfamiliar with the game, I'd recommend reading the rules. I'd recommend waiting until a bit closer to the start of the season before actually selecting a squad too, as it's subject to change significantly.

Some key things that seem to catch people out.
  • You get one free transfer per week. Any additional transfers will cost money.
  • If you don't use your free transfer, it carries over until the following week, and so on until it's used. You can't carry on more than 1, so in reality the maximum free transfers per week would be 2.
  • You can only use your transfer wildcard once, which allows you to transfer your whole team.
  • Captain scores double points. Choose wisely.
Anyone who was a member of the league last year, simply has to log in, renew their account, and create a new team. You'll automatically be entered back into the league.

Enjoy Smile

Tom

09 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm #6
Thanks Adrian!

I've just auto-completed the squad as you can make changes up until the deadline anyway.
Tom
09 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm #6

Thanks Adrian!

I've just auto-completed the squad as you can make changes up until the deadline anyway.

Tom

09 Jul 2015, 4:52 pm #7
Also just checked and it seems you can have a H2H league?
Tom
09 Jul 2015, 4:52 pm #7

Also just checked and it seems you can have a H2H league?

Adrian

09 Jul 2015, 4:55 pm #8
(09 Jul 2015, 4:52 pm)Tom Also just checked and it seems you can have a H2H league?

Interesting. It doesn't give me the option to renew it. 

I'll give it a day or so to see if it reappears, and recreate if not.

Adrian
09 Jul 2015, 4:55 pm #8

(09 Jul 2015, 4:52 pm)Tom Also just checked and it seems you can have a H2H league?

Interesting. It doesn't give me the option to renew it. 

Tom

09 Jul 2015, 4:57 pm #9
(09 Jul 2015, 4:55 pm)aureolin Interesting. It doesn't give me the option to renew it. 

Yeah seems to be a bit odd - hopefully it will reappear!
Tom
09 Jul 2015, 4:57 pm #9

(09 Jul 2015, 4:55 pm)aureolin Interesting. It doesn't give me the option to renew it. 

Yeah seems to be a bit odd - hopefully it will reappear!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 12:41 pm #10
Will sort my team out in a bit...entering my family into it this year I think
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 12:41 pm #10

Will sort my team out in a bit...entering my family into it this year I think

S813 FVK

18 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm #11
That's my team sorted! Just picked players which seem to have a good reputation and then started to get desperate towards the end.
S813 FVK
18 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm #11

That's my team sorted! Just picked players which seem to have a good reputation and then started to get desperate towards the end.

Tom

18 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm #12
(18 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm)S813 FVK That's my team sorted! Just picked players which seem to have a good reputation and then started to get desperate towards the end.

I've gone for a few risks in defence, got one from each of the promoted teams as they are good budget options. 

Up front Aguero is a bit too pricey so might not bother with him but can't pick between Bojan, Deeney and Gomis.
Tom
18 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm #12

(18 Jul 2015, 8:25 pm)S813 FVK That's my team sorted! Just picked players which seem to have a good reputation and then started to get desperate towards the end.

I've gone for a few risks in defence, got one from each of the promoted teams as they are good budget options. 

Up front Aguero is a bit too pricey so might not bother with him but can't pick between Bojan, Deeney and Gomis.

Adrian

18 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm #13
(18 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm)Tom I've gone for a few risks in defence, got one from each of the promoted teams as they are good budget options. 

Clean sheets can win you game weeks. It's important that your defence is as strong as your attack sometimes.

I'd pick Gomis based on last season, but Bojan is a cracking player if he's on form. A confidence player, so too hit and miss.

Adrian
18 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm #13

(18 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm)Tom I've gone for a few risks in defence, got one from each of the promoted teams as they are good budget options. 

Clean sheets can win you game weeks. It's important that your defence is as strong as your attack sometimes.

I'd pick Gomis based on last season, but Bojan is a cracking player if he's on form. A confidence player, so too hit and miss.

Adrian

18 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #14
7 teams re-registered so far.

Adrian
18 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #14

7 teams re-registered so far.

S813 FVK

18 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #15
I just can't believe how quick you can build up points! I started late and still managed to get over a thousand points! Loving some of the team names too.
Edited 18 Jul 2015, 8:44 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
18 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #15

I just can't believe how quick you can build up points! I started late and still managed to get over a thousand points! Loving some of the team names too.

Tom

18 Jul 2015, 8:42 pm #16
(18 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm)aureolin Clean sheets can win you game weeks. It's important that your defence is as strong as your attack sometimes.

Yeah what I've got three promoted one, and I'll pick two good ones.

I could scrap Kane and pick Bojan/Gomis as Bojan has a lot of potential and was great last season. Only set midfield player is Hazard and I still haven't decided the rest. Payet/Mane could be good though. 

Hopefully more people will get involved this year as it's just a bit of fun even if you don't have much knowledge on football just pick a team and see how you get along!
Tom
18 Jul 2015, 8:42 pm #16

(18 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm)aureolin Clean sheets can win you game weeks. It's important that your defence is as strong as your attack sometimes.

Yeah what I've got three promoted one, and I'll pick two good ones.

I could scrap Kane and pick Bojan/Gomis as Bojan has a lot of potential and was great last season. Only set midfield player is Hazard and I still haven't decided the rest. Payet/Mane could be good though. 

Hopefully more people will get involved this year as it's just a bit of fun even if you don't have much knowledge on football just pick a team and see how you get along!

Tom

30 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm #17
Any more people interested in this? Only seven entered so far Sad

Even if your not interested in football you could still give it a go! All a bit of fun really!
Tom
30 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm #17

Any more people interested in this? Only seven entered so far Sad

Even if your not interested in football you could still give it a go! All a bit of fun really!

mb134

30 Jul 2015, 6:24 pm #18
(30 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm)Tom Any more people interested in this? Only seven entered so far Sad

I've re-registered for this year, don't know if I'm back in the NEB league though? I know I'm in a H2H one with my friend, as he invited me the other night. How can I check if I'm back in the NEB league? Smile
mb134
30 Jul 2015, 6:24 pm #18

(30 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm)Tom Any more people interested in this? Only seven entered so far Sad

I've re-registered for this year, don't know if I'm back in the NEB league though? I know I'm in a H2H one with my friend, as he invited me the other night. How can I check if I'm back in the NEB league? Smile

LeeCalder

30 Jul 2015, 6:32 pm #19
I'm currently in the process of re-registering.
LeeCalder
30 Jul 2015, 6:32 pm #19

I'm currently in the process of re-registering.

Andreos1

30 Jul 2015, 7:26 pm #20

Aye, I will be re-registering and will probably do it next week sometime.
I am expecting a flurry of transfers over the next few weeks, prior to the transfer window closing.
It has been far too quiet, compared to normal.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Jul 2015, 7:26 pm #20

Aye, I will be re-registering and will probably do it next week sometime.
I am expecting a flurry of transfers over the next few weeks, prior to the transfer window closing.
It has been far too quiet, compared to normal.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Pages (5) 1 2 35 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average