Login Register
North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions
Post Likes
I see that I have 55 likes. Is there a way of seeing which posts have been liked? I had a look in User CP but couldn't find an option?!
Where's the like button gone?!
Tom | omnicity4659.co.uk  

(09/08/2015, 14:01)GX03 SVC Wrote: Where's the like button gone?!

On holiday.
(09/08/2015, 14:08)Dan Wrote: On holiday.

I would "like" that but I can't.  Big Grin
Tom | omnicity4659.co.uk  

(09/08/2015, 14:08)Dan Wrote: On holiday.

Permanently I hope! Smile

It discourages debate in my opinion, as people will just like a post rather than contribute anything worthwhile to the discussion. I do this myself at times, being lazy, rather than actually adding something.
(09/08/2015, 15:02)aureolin Wrote: Permanently I hope! Smile

It discourages debate in my opinion, as people will just like a post rather than contribute anything worthwhile to the discussion. I do this myself at times, being lazy, rather than actually adding something.
Problem is we may just end up with posts saying stuff like "I agree" "no" "Thanks"
(09/08/2015, 15:08)Jimmi Wrote: Problem is we may just end up with posts saying stuff like "I agree" "no" "Thanks"

In which case, defeats the whole point of having a forum. It is possible to speak out in support of the previous contribution, without limiting yourself to a word or two.
(09/08/2015, 15:11)aureolin Wrote: In which case, defeats the whole point of having a forum. It is possible to speak out in support of the previous contribution, without limiting yourself to a word or two.

Sometimes, though, you have nothing to add to the conversation that hasn't been said already, particularly if someone is talking from a position of knowledge, or someone's say, posted some photos and the like button enables you to show a bit of appreciation.

The reason the button did take a short break wasn't lost on me, though. Dodgy
Well its disappeared and come back can we say what posts are liked yet Dan?!
(18/08/2015, 22:35)idiot Wrote: Well its disappeared and come back can we say what posts are liked yet Dan?!

Unfortunately not possible with this like plugin, idiot. Apologies!