Login Register
North East Buses Forum The Canteen Chat and Discussion General off-topic chat
What's annoying you today? V4
Facebook deciding to stop anyone from using the Groups app, was easy before to go into them as I am a member of a few Transport groups on there and now I have to go into the main Facebook app to find them, wish they would just leave things alone

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
I had about 40 minutes to get from town to Killingworth job centre. I went for an X63 put my hand out and the 19645 idiot drove straight past. I think other people wanted it too. I'm not normally strict about these things but I'm in a hurry today. I hope he hasn't cost me my benefits. ?
Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

I'm on a X9 to Boro and at the High Level Bridge and I've counted 23....
Tom | omnicity4659.co.uk  

(19/09/2017, 14:34)omnicity4659 Wrote: Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

Think the passengers sat at the back of the 5 I'm on from Bish Vegas will beat that,  in to double figures and we've only made as far as Asda!

Probably smash the windows as they keep banging them every time they seem to see someone they know, which is seemingly every stop!
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HTKdt...fk4ab9rDjQ
Full of bus videos from the North East and beyond
The 6. Running in 3s. After a trip to spenny and back with the beginnings of a cold and unignorable backache, I feel absolutely wiped.

The 22 is ticking along nicely in comparison.

And if ever you're alarmed by a young lad yelling green coast and country then screaming, I do apologize, but feel free to say hello.
(19/09/2017, 14:34)omnicity4659 Wrote: Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

One of my biggest hates!

No consideration for other passengers.
Give us a like @ Facebook/TransbusNK53TMZ
(19/09/2017, 17:51)BusLoverMum Wrote: The 6. Running in 3s. After a trip to spenny and back with the beginnings of a cold and unignorable backache, I feel absolutely wiped.

The 22 is ticking along nicely in comparison.

And if ever you're alarmed by a young lad yelling green coast and country then screaming, I do apologize, but feel free to say hello.

The 6 does certainly does like to run in 2s quite often, 3s doesn't surprise me that much though. I saw a Pulsar and E400 in Bishop Auckland playing a game of leapfrog to West Auckland this afternoon.
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HTKdt...fk4ab9rDjQ
Full of bus videos from the North East and beyond
(19/09/2017, 20:24)Jimmi Wrote: The 6 does certainly does like to run in 2s quite often, 3s doesn't surprise me that much though. I saw a Pulsar and E400 in Bishop Auckland playing a game of leapfrog to West Auckland this afternoon.

I got to Durham in time for the 14:33, ended up on the late running 14:45, which left at the same time as the empty 14:33 and was beaten to my stop by the 14:57.

Now on a late running bus back into Durham from this morning's run. The one starting at Barney has broken down, apparently.

And I'm fuming because 2 weeks into a 1 month all zone M ticket, it's just bloody disappeared off my phone. That was a £95 ticket. I've had to pay £7 for a ticket to get me around today.
Found the nuclear button. Ticket restored.

Not the sort of stress I need while recovering from the migraine that totally wiped me out, last night.