Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Archive Question

Archive Question

Archive Question

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

28 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm #1
I see you are doing archives for the big 3 my simple question is i have some old mags with fleet news in them and was wondering how far back do you plan on making the archives go
jamessolomon
28 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm #1

I see you are doing archives for the big 3 my simple question is i have some old mags with fleet news in them and was wondering how far back do you plan on making the archives go

Dan

Site Administrator

31 Jan 2016, 8:36 am #2
(28 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm)jamessolomon I see you are doing archives for the big 3 my simple question is i have some old mags with fleet news in them and was wondering how far back do you plan on making the archives go

We have no set date in mind for how far back the archives will go, so it'll probably be a case of dipping in and out of it every now and again until we can't find any more information to add to it!

I'll probably crack on with adding a bit more information to the Go North East archive today, as I have nothing else planned (yet!)
Dan
31 Jan 2016, 8:36 am #2

(28 Jan 2016, 12:15 pm)jamessolomon I see you are doing archives for the big 3 my simple question is i have some old mags with fleet news in them and was wondering how far back do you plan on making the archives go

We have no set date in mind for how far back the archives will go, so it'll probably be a case of dipping in and out of it every now and again until we can't find any more information to add to it!

I'll probably crack on with adding a bit more information to the Go North East archive today, as I have nothing else planned (yet!)

10 Feb 2016, 1:23 pm #3
If your happy I can scan the mags with the fleet news in to be included in the archives or write it all up in this topic. it includes June 1995, June/August/October 2000, December 2002 and Jan/Feb 2005
jamessolomon
10 Feb 2016, 1:23 pm #3

If your happy I can scan the mags with the fleet news in to be included in the archives or write it all up in this topic. it includes June 1995, June/August/October 2000, December 2002 and Jan/Feb 2005

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average