Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Other Operators Northumberland Independents Tyne Valley Travel

Tyne Valley Travel

Tyne Valley Travel

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
tyresmoke

16 Sep 2015, 10:13 am #21
The Solo and DAF Myllennium are both for sale in RouteOne I noticed...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
16 Sep 2015, 10:13 am #21

The Solo and DAF Myllennium are both for sale in RouteOne I noticed...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

G-CPTN

16 Sep 2015, 10:54 am #22
I saw a Tyne Valley coach in Priestpopple Hexham yesterday - it had about a dozen passengers onboard, but it bypassed the bus station so I don't know what it was doing.
At the same time, a Wrightsbus midi bus did the same - came up Loosing Hill (from the station), again with about a dozen passengers and drove straight past the bus station.
Could they have been taking people to the High School? 
It wasn't school ending time - about 2pm.

Both were displaying the yellow 'school' signs, but those that carry school pupils tend to leave those signs in place.
G-CPTN
16 Sep 2015, 10:54 am #22

I saw a Tyne Valley coach in Priestpopple Hexham yesterday - it had about a dozen passengers onboard, but it bypassed the bus station so I don't know what it was doing.
At the same time, a Wrightsbus midi bus did the same - came up Loosing Hill (from the station), again with about a dozen passengers and drove straight past the bus station.

Both were displaying the yellow 'school' signs, but those that carry school pupils tend to leave those signs in place.

Text'en

17 Sep 2015, 10:36 am #23
(16 Sep 2015, 10:54 am)G-CPTN I saw a Tyne Valley coach in Priestpopple Hexham yesterday - it had about a dozen passengers onboard, but it bypassed the bus station so I don't know what it was doing.

I think TVC have the contract to transport pupils from QEHS to and from the leisure centre.
Text'en
17 Sep 2015, 10:36 am #23

(16 Sep 2015, 10:54 am)G-CPTN I saw a Tyne Valley coach in Priestpopple Hexham yesterday - it had about a dozen passengers onboard, but it bypassed the bus station so I don't know what it was doing.

I think TVC have the contract to transport pupils from QEHS to and from the leisure centre.

G-CPTN

17 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm #24
(17 Sep 2015, 10:36 am)Text I think TVC have the contract to transport pupils from QEHS to and from the leisure centre.

Yes, that would make sense - I wasn't able to accurately determine the demographics of the passengers but would have said that they were 'young adults' rather than 'children'.
Likewise the Wrightsbus.
G-CPTN
17 Sep 2015, 12:05 pm #24

(17 Sep 2015, 10:36 am)Text I think TVC have the contract to transport pupils from QEHS to and from the leisure centre.

Yes, that would make sense - I wasn't able to accurately determine the demographics of the passengers but would have said that they were 'young adults' rather than 'children'.
Likewise the Wrightsbus.

tyresmoke

30 Nov 2015, 5:53 pm #25
B6BLE X62CHJ now sold to PCL Travel
tyresmoke
30 Nov 2015, 5:53 pm #25

B6BLE X62CHJ now sold to PCL Travel

G-CPTN

30 Nov 2015, 7:01 pm #26
I saw a very smart 'coach' in Tyne Valley livery (not white or blue, but beige and brown IIRC) driving through Corbridge recently.
G-CPTN
30 Nov 2015, 7:01 pm #26

I saw a very smart 'coach' in Tyne Valley livery (not white or blue, but beige and brown IIRC) driving through Corbridge recently.

BUSFAN

04 Dec 2015, 5:07 pm #27
(30 Nov 2015, 7:01 pm)G-CPTN I saw a very smart 'coach' in Tyne Valley livery (not white or blue, but beige and brown IIRC) driving through Corbridge recently.

I think its sounds like they one they bought from York Pullman.
BUSFAN
04 Dec 2015, 5:07 pm #27

(30 Nov 2015, 7:01 pm)G-CPTN I saw a very smart 'coach' in Tyne Valley livery (not white or blue, but beige and brown IIRC) driving through Corbridge recently.

I think its sounds like they one they bought from York Pullman.

G-CPTN

04 Dec 2015, 6:58 pm #28
(04 Dec 2015, 5:07 pm)BUSFAN I think its sounds like they one they bought from York Pullman.

Yes, that would make sense (having looked at York Pullman livery).

Two 'standard' white with blue writing bus/coaches seen today through Corbridge (different times but different registrations).
G-CPTN
04 Dec 2015, 6:58 pm #28

(04 Dec 2015, 5:07 pm)BUSFAN I think its sounds like they one they bought from York Pullman.

Yes, that would make sense (having looked at York Pullman livery).

Two 'standard' white with blue writing bus/coaches seen today through Corbridge (different times but different registrations).

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average