Login Register
North East Buses Forum Other Forms of Transport All Things Air
Thomson Airways
(20/05/2017, 22:59)Tamesider Wrote: G-TUIK was delivered to MAN in the early hours of yesterday morning, and ferried down to Gatwick this afternoon (Saturday)

No.
Flown to Larnaca out of MAN today, I expect it be familiarisation this week and then a transfer down to Gatwick in the coming days.
EDIT: A 789 is flying on BY94 (my flight) tomorrow which is interesting, since BY52 to Cancun is also being 789 operated so it will be ferried today
Last bus travelled on:Barcelona Aerobus 8491 .Last train:Northern 156451.Last Plane: Easyjet G-EZDK.I know all about London buses and most in Newcastle.
                                             Favourite bus is GNE 619.
                                             Resident NEB traveller
(21/05/2017, 18:50)NK53 TKT Wrote: No.
Flown to Larnaca out of MAN today, I expect it be familiarisation this week and then a transfer down to Gatwick in the coming days.
EDIT: A 789 is flying on BY94 (my flight) tomorrow which is interesting, since BY52 to Cancun is also being 789 operated so it will be ferried today

Looks like a change of plan. 'IK was reported locally as due to ferry to LGW yesterday evening, but I noticed it wasn't around at MAN late yesterday afternoon - but did appear on FlightRadar24 at MAN this morning. Indeed, it is due back at MAN (from LCA) in about half an hour.

Thought: Why isn't there a "BusRadar24"?
(21/05/2017, 20:46)Tamesider Wrote: Looks like a change of plan. 'IK was reported locally as due to ferry to LGW yesterday evening, but I noticed it wasn't around at MAN late yesterday afternoon - but did appear on FlightRadar24 at MAN this morning. Indeed, it is due back at MAN (from LCA) in about half an hour.

Thought: Why isn't there a "BusRadar24"?

I wish, I suppose Arriva has one with it's app....
Last bus travelled on:Barcelona Aerobus 8491 .Last train:Northern 156451.Last Plane: Easyjet G-EZDK.I know all about London buses and most in Newcastle.
                                             Resident NEB traveller
Just saying, G-TUIK was great, it felt a week old!
                                             Resident NEB traveller