Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (32) Previous 1 2 332 Next
Jimmi

19 Jul 2016, 5:05 pm #21
(19 Jul 2016, 4:41 pm)Tom Had a go on Pokemon Go today and all I seem to find is Pidgeys and Rattatas!

No idea about Pokemon so not sure which ones are rare.
I've just decided to download it to my phone, may try it out tomorrow as I may head out somewhere.
Jimmi
19 Jul 2016, 5:05 pm #21

(19 Jul 2016, 4:41 pm)Tom Had a go on Pokemon Go today and all I seem to find is Pidgeys and Rattatas!

I've just decided to download it to my phone, may try it out tomorrow as I may head out somewhere.

Tom

19 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm #22
(19 Jul 2016, 5:05 pm)Jimmi I've just decided to download it to my phone, may try it out tomorrow as I may head out somewhere.

Aye it will be a decent game if you are moving around I think
Tom
19 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm #22

(19 Jul 2016, 5:05 pm)Jimmi I've just decided to download it to my phone, may try it out tomorrow as I may head out somewhere.

Aye it will be a decent game if you are moving around I think

Michael

19 Jul 2016, 5:34 pm #23
You could play it on the bus haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jul 2016, 5:34 pm #23

You could play it on the bus haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

19 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm #24
(19 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm)Tom Aye it will be a decent game if you are moving around I think
Not going get much when I'm currently sat in the house, trying to keep on track with my Flickr uploads
(19 Jul 2016, 5:34 pm)Michael You could play it on the bus haha
That was one idea I had.
Jimmi
19 Jul 2016, 5:36 pm #24

(19 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm)Tom Aye it will be a decent game if you are moving around I think
Not going get much when I'm currently sat in the house, trying to keep on track with my Flickr uploads
(19 Jul 2016, 5:34 pm)Michael You could play it on the bus haha
That was one idea I had.

BusLoverMum

19 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm #25

Keep collecting them - transfer the rubbish ones for candy and you can evolve some of the better ones. Helps you gain experience points, too.

3 pokestops accessible from old eldon square, plus the man with a pigeon above the escalators inside and the Percy street end of the bus station. The path up past the amusements to the library is a good spot as well. McDonald's and H Samuel clock on Northumberland street, too. They regenerate after about 5 minutes, so you can pick up quite a lot of balls and things, so long as the US is still asleep!

Metrocentre is another place with plenty of stops - all the silver people plus a few others.

Most of the pubs in CLS seem to have pokestops or gyms assigned to them.

Not a single stop in my village. Clearly not cultured enough for anyone to bother playing ingress.
BusLoverMum
19 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm #25

Keep collecting them - transfer the rubbish ones for candy and you can evolve some of the better ones. Helps you gain experience points, too.

3 pokestops accessible from old eldon square, plus the man with a pigeon above the escalators inside and the Percy street end of the bus station. The path up past the amusements to the library is a good spot as well. McDonald's and H Samuel clock on Northumberland street, too. They regenerate after about 5 minutes, so you can pick up quite a lot of balls and things, so long as the US is still asleep!

Metrocentre is another place with plenty of stops - all the silver people plus a few others.

Not a single stop in my village. Clearly not cultured enough for anyone to bother playing ingress.

Tom

19 Jul 2016, 7:12 pm #26
(19 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm)BusLoverMum Keep collecting them - transfer the rubbish ones for candy and you can evolve some of the better ones. Helps you gain experience points, too.

So there is a lot in town compared to around mine - no wonder I can't find any. Hopefully will have a bit more luck when I go there.

Don't go to the Metrocentre too often though but next time I'm there will check that out too. Cheers for the info too Smile
Tom
19 Jul 2016, 7:12 pm #26

(19 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm)BusLoverMum Keep collecting them - transfer the rubbish ones for candy and you can evolve some of the better ones. Helps you gain experience points, too.

So there is a lot in town compared to around mine - no wonder I can't find any. Hopefully will have a bit more luck when I go there.

Don't go to the Metrocentre too often though but next time I'm there will check that out too. Cheers for the info too Smile

Adrian

19 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm #27
[Image: 1XiWNIR.jpg]

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
19 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm #27

[Image: 1XiWNIR.jpg]

Andreos1

19 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm #28
(19 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm)Adrian [Image: 1XiWNIR.jpg]

The only thing I can make sense of on that is the row along the top. 
You have a voice mail BTW Big Grin

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
19 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm #28

The only thing I can make sense of on that is the row along the top. 

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Adrian

19 Jul 2016, 8:22 pm #29
(19 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm)Andreos1 The only thing I can make sense of on that is the row along the top. 

I always have voicemails. I reject calls after half 4 and get back to them in the morning. Call me dedicated....!

Adrian
19 Jul 2016, 8:22 pm #29

(19 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm)Andreos1 The only thing I can make sense of on that is the row along the top. 

I always have voicemails. I reject calls after half 4 and get back to them in the morning. Call me dedicated....!

BusLoverMum

19 Jul 2016, 9:27 pm #30

Show off. I've only got 2 eevees and one of them is only CP13. Even if I get enough good ones for the naming trick, it'll take me a year to get enough candy, at this rate.
BusLoverMum
19 Jul 2016, 9:27 pm #30

Show off. I've only got 2 eevees and one of them is only CP13. Even if I get enough good ones for the naming trick, it'll take me a year to get enough candy, at this rate.

Adrian

19 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm #31
(19 Jul 2016, 9:27 pm)BusLoverMum Show off. I've only got 2 eevees and one of them is only CP13. Even if I get enough good ones for the naming trick, it'll take me a year to get enough candy, at this rate.

What level are you? I found 3x Eevees alone in Durham city this evening.

Adrian
19 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm #31

(19 Jul 2016, 9:27 pm)BusLoverMum Show off. I've only got 2 eevees and one of them is only CP13. Even if I get enough good ones for the naming trick, it'll take me a year to get enough candy, at this rate.

What level are you? I found 3x Eevees alone in Durham city this evening.

BusLoverMum

20 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm #32
(19 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm)Adrian What level are you? I found 3x Eevees alone in Durham city this evening.

Just got to level 9. It's hard to make progress with no pokestops around and a village infested with pidgeys and rattatas. I did catch a jigglypuff in my bathroom earlier, though :Big Grin have a magic egg, now, so shall keep hold o stuff rather than evolving it. Off to the metrocentre tomorrow, in all likelihood.
BusLoverMum
20 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm #32

(19 Jul 2016, 9:57 pm)Adrian What level are you? I found 3x Eevees alone in Durham city this evening.

Just got to level 9. It's hard to make progress with no pokestops around and a village infested with pidgeys and rattatas. I did catch a jigglypuff in my bathroom earlier, though :Big Grin have a magic egg, now, so shall keep hold o stuff rather than evolving it. Off to the metrocentre tomorrow, in all likelihood.

20 Jul 2016, 8:00 pm #33
I must admit I've not been dragged into this bug yet. I think it's a great idea, though - maybe not with Pokemon though as I know to many it seems child-like!

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
northern156
20 Jul 2016, 8:00 pm #33

I must admit I've not been dragged into this bug yet. I think it's a great idea, though - maybe not with Pokemon though as I know to many it seems child-like!

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]

Tom

20 Jul 2016, 8:05 pm #34
(20 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm)BusLoverMum Just got to level 9. It's hard to make progress with no pokestops around and a village infested with pidgeys and rattatas. I did catch a jigglypuff in my bathroom earlier, though :Big Grin have a magic egg, now, so shall keep hold o stuff rather than evolving it. Off to the metrocentre tomorrow, in all likelihood.

I'm only on level 4!
Tom
20 Jul 2016, 8:05 pm #34

(20 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm)BusLoverMum Just got to level 9. It's hard to make progress with no pokestops around and a village infested with pidgeys and rattatas. I did catch a jigglypuff in my bathroom earlier, though :Big Grin have a magic egg, now, so shall keep hold o stuff rather than evolving it. Off to the metrocentre tomorrow, in all likelihood.

I'm only on level 4!

Jimmi

20 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm #35

There was loads of Pokestops in Darlington Town Centre, although embarrassingly I didn't quite understand what to do.

Could be worse Tom, I'm only on level 3!
Edited 20 Jul 2016, 8:13 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
20 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm #35

There was loads of Pokestops in Darlington Town Centre, although embarrassingly I didn't quite understand what to do.

BusLoverMum

20 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm #36
(20 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm)Jimmi There was loads of Pokestops in Darlington Town Centre, although embarrassingly I didn't quite understand what to do.

It took me a while to work things out - of course, I didn't think of looking at the tips link on the setting page!

Might try to work out what to do at a gym, tomorrow. I have a few pigeottos I can sacrifice while I do it all wrong. I'm somehow not finding them hard to come by Rolleyes
BusLoverMum
20 Jul 2016, 9:58 pm #36

(20 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm)Jimmi There was loads of Pokestops in Darlington Town Centre, although embarrassingly I didn't quite understand what to do.

It took me a while to work things out - of course, I didn't think of looking at the tips link on the setting page!

Might try to work out what to do at a gym, tomorrow. I have a few pigeottos I can sacrifice while I do it all wrong. I'm somehow not finding them hard to come by Rolleyes

Tom

22 Jul 2016, 4:09 pm #37
Found a few today, any of these rare?

Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Paras
Abra
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Jynx

It's actually a decent game when you get into it, even if you don't like Pokemon like me it's worth having a go.
Tom
22 Jul 2016, 4:09 pm #37

Found a few today, any of these rare?

Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Paras
Abra
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Jynx

It's actually a decent game when you get into it, even if you don't like Pokemon like me it's worth having a go.

BusLoverMum

22 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm #38
(22 Jul 2016, 4:09 pm)Tom Found a few today, any of these rare?

Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Paras
Abra
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Jynx

Apart from the Paras, they appear less frquently than some. I have all but the last 2.

It's a shame the Abra doesn't appear very often, as that means I probably won't get to evolve mine into a Cadabra Big Grin

I need a good lingery walk around Newcastle, tomorrow. V low on Pokeballs.
BusLoverMum
22 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm #38

(22 Jul 2016, 4:09 pm)Tom Found a few today, any of these rare?

Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Paras
Abra
Slowpoke
Goldeen
Jynx

Apart from the Paras, they appear less frquently than some. I have all but the last 2.

It's a shame the Abra doesn't appear very often, as that means I probably won't get to evolve mine into a Cadabra Big Grin

Tom

22 Jul 2016, 7:35 pm #39
(22 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm)BusLoverMum Apart from the Paras, they appear less frquently than some. I have all but the last 2.

Not bad then. Smile

I have loads of pokeballs played on it today on the bus so got about 100 in total!
Edited 22 Jul 2016, 7:35 pm by Tom.
Tom
22 Jul 2016, 7:35 pm #39

(22 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm)BusLoverMum Apart from the Paras, they appear less frquently than some. I have all but the last 2.

Not bad then. Smile

I have loads of pokeballs played on it today on the bus so got about 100 in total!

Adrian

22 Jul 2016, 7:36 pm #40

Do the 56/57/X12/6 between Durham and the uni and back. Slow moving at the moment, so if you shake your phone slowly as the vehicle is moving, it should con the gyroscope in your phone into thinking you're walking.

I've hatched 2x 5.0km eggs in 2 days by doing it.

Adrian
22 Jul 2016, 7:36 pm #40

Do the 56/57/X12/6 between Durham and the uni and back. Slow moving at the moment, so if you shake your phone slowly as the vehicle is moving, it should con the gyroscope in your phone into thinking you're walking.

I've hatched 2x 5.0km eggs in 2 days by doing it.

Pages (32) Previous 1 2 332 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average