Menu

North East Buses Other Forms of Transport Railways Trains

Trains

Trains

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pages (17) Previous 13 4 517 Next
citaro5284

29 May 2014, 5:31 am #61
(28 May 2014, 8:14 pm)aureolin Don't really have much of an idea bout the complexities of deregulation of the rail industry, but I thought they leased the trains from a leasing company? Which are owned by banks?

I'm convinced that if I went and leased a car off a proper company, I'd be expected to maintain it to their requirements, at my own expense.

We do not know what maintainence the HST's require. If it is simple day to day stuff, then yeah like a car this should be catered for by First, however if it is anything major or overhauls, I still think First should not pay for it since they lease the trains from Porterbrook and Angel Trains. Maybe these companies should pay rather than First or the franchise itself?
citaro5284
29 May 2014, 5:31 am #61

(28 May 2014, 8:14 pm)aureolin Don't really have much of an idea bout the complexities of deregulation of the rail industry, but I thought they leased the trains from a leasing company? Which are owned by banks?

I'm convinced that if I went and leased a car off a proper company, I'd be expected to maintain it to their requirements, at my own expense.

We do not know what maintainence the HST's require. If it is simple day to day stuff, then yeah like a car this should be catered for by First, however if it is anything major or overhauls, I still think First should not pay for it since they lease the trains from Porterbrook and Angel Trains. Maybe these companies should pay rather than First or the franchise itself?

MurdnunoC

29 May 2014, 8:19 am #62
Since there doesn't seem anywhere else to put this I've decided to include it in this thread. Mods - Please feel free to move if not appropriate.

I have 5 days off so I decided to buy a North East 4 in 8 Day Rover.

My first train of the day is the 09:10 Trans-Pennine service (54118) between Newcastle and York.
Second train of the day is the 11:40 Trans-Pennine service between York and Scarborough.
My third train of the day is the 13:28 Northern Rail service between Scarborough and Hull.
Fourth train is the 15:57 Northern Rail service between Hull and Doncaster.
Fifth (and possibly last) train of the day is the 17:19 Cross-Country service between York and Newcastle.

I may get to the train to Metrocentre (would love to get it to Blaydon but it involves over an hour's wait at Newcastle). Either way, the last leg of my journey will involve getting the 45, 46, or 47 from Central Station/Metrocentre back to the Gill.

Tomorrow's adventure - Sheffield, Barnsley, Huddersfield, and Harrogate!
Edited 29 May 2014, 4:58 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
29 May 2014, 8:19 am #62

Since there doesn't seem anywhere else to put this I've decided to include it in this thread. Mods - Please feel free to move if not appropriate.

My first train of the day is the 09:10 Trans-Pennine service (54118) between Newcastle and York.
Second train of the day is the 11:40 Trans-Pennine service between York and Scarborough.
My third train of the day is the 13:28 Northern Rail service between Scarborough and Hull.
Fifth (and possibly last) train of the day is the 17:19 Cross-Country service between York and Newcastle.

I may get to the train to Metrocentre (would love to get it to Blaydon but it involves over an hour's wait at Newcastle). Either way, the last leg of my journey will involve getting the 45, 46, or 47 from Central Station/Metrocentre back to the Gill.

Andreos1

29 May 2014, 7:34 pm #63
(29 May 2014, 8:19 am)AdamY Since there doesn't seem anywhere else to put this I've decided to include it in this thread. Mods - Please feel free to move if not appropriate.

Sometimes is a HST working if my timings are right.
Did it continue onto Glasgow or was it the double Voyager upto Dundee?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
29 May 2014, 7:34 pm #63

(29 May 2014, 8:19 am)AdamY Since there doesn't seem anywhere else to put this I've decided to include it in this thread. Mods - Please feel free to move if not appropriate.

Sometimes is a HST working if my timings are right.

MurdnunoC

29 May 2014, 8:27 pm #64
(29 May 2014, 7:34 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Sometimes is a HST working if my timings are right.

No, it terminated at Newcastle. However, there was an East Coast train which terminated at Glasgow approx 9 minutes beforehand. It was your typical Cross-Country allocation - Class 220 (Voyager) I believe.
MurdnunoC
29 May 2014, 8:27 pm #64

(29 May 2014, 7:34 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Sometimes is a HST working if my timings are right.

No, it terminated at Newcastle. However, there was an East Coast train which terminated at Glasgow approx 9 minutes beforehand. It was your typical Cross-Country allocation - Class 220 (Voyager) I believe.

Andreos1

29 May 2014, 8:43 pm #65
(29 May 2014, 8:27 pm)AdamY No, it terminated at Newcastle. However, there was an East Coast train which terminated at Glasgow approx 9 minutes beforehand. It was your typical Cross-Country allocation - Class 220 (Voyager) I believe.

Getting mixed up. The Crosscountry to Glasgow is an hour later.
Sometimes get lucky with a HST set.

Andreos1
29 May 2014, 8:43 pm #65

(29 May 2014, 8:27 pm)AdamY No, it terminated at Newcastle. However, there was an East Coast train which terminated at Glasgow approx 9 minutes beforehand. It was your typical Cross-Country allocation - Class 220 (Voyager) I believe.

Getting mixed up. The Crosscountry to Glasgow is an hour later.

MurdnunoC

29 May 2014, 8:54 pm #66
(29 May 2014, 8:43 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Getting mixed up. The Crosscountry to Glasgow is an hour later.

Who knows. I might end up on that tomorrow night.

I was tempted to leave the train at Darlo, get the train to Middlesbrough, then ride up the Durham coast towards Newcastle. I kind of wish I had of done now.
MurdnunoC
29 May 2014, 8:54 pm #66

(29 May 2014, 8:43 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Getting mixed up. The Crosscountry to Glasgow is an hour later.

Who knows. I might end up on that tomorrow night.

I was tempted to leave the train at Darlo, get the train to Middlesbrough, then ride up the Durham coast towards Newcastle. I kind of wish I had of done now.

MurdnunoC

30 May 2014, 8:33 am #67
Second day of using my North East 4 in 8 Day Rover.

After a speedy journey into town on the 08:46 46 from Rowlands Gill, my first train of the day is train of the day is 09:35 Cross-Country service from Newcastle to Sheffield. The train continues to Southampton Central after that.
MurdnunoC
30 May 2014, 8:33 am #67

Second day of using my North East 4 in 8 Day Rover.

After a speedy journey into town on the 08:46 46 from Rowlands Gill, my first train of the day is train of the day is 09:35 Cross-Country service from Newcastle to Sheffield. The train continues to Southampton Central after that.

Andreos1

30 May 2014, 11:09 am #68
(30 May 2014, 8:33 am)AdamY Second day of using my North East 4 in 8 Day Rover.

No idea what the whole story is, but there appears to be a derailment in the Doncaster area. Good luck if you are still down that way!

Andreos1
30 May 2014, 11:09 am #68

(30 May 2014, 8:33 am)AdamY Second day of using my North East 4 in 8 Day Rover.

No idea what the whole story is, but there appears to be a derailment in the Doncaster area. Good luck if you are still down that way!

MurdnunoC

30 May 2014, 12:31 pm #69
(30 May 2014, 11:09 am)Andreos Constantopolous No idea what the whole story is, but there appears to be a derailment in the Doncaster area. Good luck if you are still down that way!

Only found out about it 5 mins ago upon entering Sheffield station. I'm now on a train to Leeds (13:18 via Barnsley) which was delayed by 5 mins, but because I have no real plan and I'm doing everything ad-hoc, it didn't affect me much.

It was a goods train according to this article I've found:

http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk/new...-1-5949622
Edited 30 May 2014, 12:41 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
30 May 2014, 12:31 pm #69

(30 May 2014, 11:09 am)Andreos Constantopolous No idea what the whole story is, but there appears to be a derailment in the Doncaster area. Good luck if you are still down that way!

Only found out about it 5 mins ago upon entering Sheffield station. I'm now on a train to Leeds (13:18 via Barnsley) which was delayed by 5 mins, but because I have no real plan and I'm doing everything ad-hoc, it didn't affect me much.

tyresmoke

30 May 2014, 12:47 pm #70
(30 May 2014, 12:31 pm)AdamY Only found out about it 5 mins ago upon entering Sheffield station. I'm now on a train to Leeds (13:18 via Barnsley) which was delayed by 5 mins, but because I have no real plan and I'm doing everything ad-hoc, it didn't affect me much.

66057 de-railed just north of Doncaster station

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
30 May 2014, 12:47 pm #70

(30 May 2014, 12:31 pm)AdamY Only found out about it 5 mins ago upon entering Sheffield station. I'm now on a train to Leeds (13:18 via Barnsley) which was delayed by 5 mins, but because I have no real plan and I'm doing everything ad-hoc, it didn't affect me much.

66057 de-railed just north of Doncaster station

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

MurdnunoC

30 May 2014, 12:53 pm #71
One thing I've noticed when travelling around Yorkshire is how well bus and rail services are integrated through the building of interchanges. They all seem to be busy too unlike Prudhoe, Hexham and Hartlepool. Take away the Tyne & Wear Metro (and Hartlepool), I can't really think of any major town in the North East which places bus stations adjacent to rail stations. Of course, geography and location will play some role, but are there any other reasons?
MurdnunoC
30 May 2014, 12:53 pm #71

One thing I've noticed when travelling around Yorkshire is how well bus and rail services are integrated through the building of interchanges. They all seem to be busy too unlike Prudhoe, Hexham and Hartlepool. Take away the Tyne & Wear Metro (and Hartlepool), I can't really think of any major town in the North East which places bus stations adjacent to rail stations. Of course, geography and location will play some role, but are there any other reasons?

Andreos1

30 May 2014, 1:33 pm #72
(30 May 2014, 12:53 pm)AdamY One thing I've noticed when travelling around Yorkshire is how well bus and rail services are integrated through the building of interchanges. They all seem to be busy too unlike Prudhoe, Hexham and Hartlepool. Take away the Tyne & Wear Metro (and Hartlepool), I can't really think of any major town in the North East which places bus stations adjacent to rail stations. Of course, geography and location will play some role, but are there any other reasons?

Politics and competition?
Across Yorkshire, you have the PTE tie-ins and as a result, a pretty comprehensive rail and bus network - which would compare with Nexus in Tyne & Wear.
Once you get away from Tyne & Wear, into Northumberland, Durham and Teesside, the integrated infrastructure is non-existent.

Even Hartlepool Interchange has become a white elephant, despite the best intentions of the council.

Looking at a Northern Rail map of stations across the North East, integration is basically non-existent - bar a few stations, where an infrequent bus calls into the railway station or at the nearest main road.

Mind, it isn't just the North East which is like that.
I think places such as Yorkshire (particularly West and South) and London are some of the only exceptions to the rule.
Edited 30 May 2014, 1:33 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
30 May 2014, 1:33 pm #72

(30 May 2014, 12:53 pm)AdamY One thing I've noticed when travelling around Yorkshire is how well bus and rail services are integrated through the building of interchanges. They all seem to be busy too unlike Prudhoe, Hexham and Hartlepool. Take away the Tyne & Wear Metro (and Hartlepool), I can't really think of any major town in the North East which places bus stations adjacent to rail stations. Of course, geography and location will play some role, but are there any other reasons?

Politics and competition?
Across Yorkshire, you have the PTE tie-ins and as a result, a pretty comprehensive rail and bus network - which would compare with Nexus in Tyne & Wear.
Once you get away from Tyne & Wear, into Northumberland, Durham and Teesside, the integrated infrastructure is non-existent.

Even Hartlepool Interchange has become a white elephant, despite the best intentions of the council.

Looking at a Northern Rail map of stations across the North East, integration is basically non-existent - bar a few stations, where an infrequent bus calls into the railway station or at the nearest main road.

Mind, it isn't just the North East which is like that.
I think places such as Yorkshire (particularly West and South) and London are some of the only exceptions to the rule.

eezypeazy

30 May 2014, 2:00 pm #73
I’d guess that in many parts of Yorkshire they have either more frequent trains, more frequent buses, or both.

I think the success of interchanges comes down to frequency of service. In my opinion, you need either a train service of every 20 minutes or better, OR a bus service of every 20 minutes or better, for interchange to work – otherwise, the chances of buses meeting trains becomes too remote. So Hexham, for instance, with two trains an hour towards Newcastle, hasn’t got a high enough train service for interchange to work well, and has only two buses an hour (one each on 687 and 688, plus peak time 683s). If there were three trains an hour towards Newcastle, you’d have more chance of a bus connection working; equally, if the trains remained the same and the buses were every 20 minutes, it might work, too. What you can’t do, though, is have buses ‘laying over’ at railway stations, because the bus would have to arrive about seven minutes before the train was due to depart and depart about three minutes after the train arrived – those ten minutes (which would more likely have to be 12 if the train was late) would make the bus operation (especially in a small town) too expensive.

Resolving the problem, then, becomes one of ‘step change’ – the step required to make a change is huge. To use Hexham as an example, to really make a difference you’d need a train every 20 minutes, probably using electric stock to get better acceleration and shorter journey times to compete with the car; but the investment required to make this step change is enormous; but without it, bus/train interchange is unlikely to be attractive.

For me, an elegant solution is to extend the 25Kv electrification to our regional railways, with fast, frequent trains linking Hexham, Morpeth, Ashington, Sunderland and Durham (and beyond – Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Darlington and Carlisle too!). I’m sure we could have lots of fun on here working out viable service patterns. But with three tph at Hexham, Ashington and Morpeth (for example), interchange there would become a no-brainer.

And if people still insisted on driving into the city centres – slap them with a congestion charge!
eezypeazy
30 May 2014, 2:00 pm #73

I’d guess that in many parts of Yorkshire they have either more frequent trains, more frequent buses, or both.

I think the success of interchanges comes down to frequency of service. In my opinion, you need either a train service of every 20 minutes or better, OR a bus service of every 20 minutes or better, for interchange to work – otherwise, the chances of buses meeting trains becomes too remote. So Hexham, for instance, with two trains an hour towards Newcastle, hasn’t got a high enough train service for interchange to work well, and has only two buses an hour (one each on 687 and 688, plus peak time 683s). If there were three trains an hour towards Newcastle, you’d have more chance of a bus connection working; equally, if the trains remained the same and the buses were every 20 minutes, it might work, too. What you can’t do, though, is have buses ‘laying over’ at railway stations, because the bus would have to arrive about seven minutes before the train was due to depart and depart about three minutes after the train arrived – those ten minutes (which would more likely have to be 12 if the train was late) would make the bus operation (especially in a small town) too expensive.

Resolving the problem, then, becomes one of ‘step change’ – the step required to make a change is huge. To use Hexham as an example, to really make a difference you’d need a train every 20 minutes, probably using electric stock to get better acceleration and shorter journey times to compete with the car; but the investment required to make this step change is enormous; but without it, bus/train interchange is unlikely to be attractive.

For me, an elegant solution is to extend the 25Kv electrification to our regional railways, with fast, frequent trains linking Hexham, Morpeth, Ashington, Sunderland and Durham (and beyond – Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Darlington and Carlisle too!). I’m sure we could have lots of fun on here working out viable service patterns. But with three tph at Hexham, Ashington and Morpeth (for example), interchange there would become a no-brainer.

And if people still insisted on driving into the city centres – slap them with a congestion charge!

Andreos1

30 May 2014, 2:24 pm #74
(30 May 2014, 2:00 pm)eezypeazy I’d guess that in many parts of Yorkshire they have either more frequent trains, more frequent buses, or both.

It is a vicious circle in the current fragmented market.

A toc or Network Rail won't invest in an interchange facility, without a decent bus network.
Similarly, a bus operator is not going to dedicate buses to a railway station that fails to provide them with adequate custom/revenue.
Because passenger numbers on the train aren't high enough to encourage a more frequent service, they continue as things stand.
Because the train passenger numbers won't increase, the bus operators don't add an extra vehicle or two into the pvr.

If you look at the Leeds area as an example, the two systems work well, because of the partnership work with the PTE and operators of the current bus network down there.
I would argue the system in place in Gateshead, Four Lane Ends and Heworth is just as impressive, but only exists as a legacy of the PTE and introduction of the Metro. Even following the 1986 changes and buses continuing into Newcastle, the framework was in place, which continued to give customers a choice.

Given the future of rail travel in the south and Go ahead having a foothold into more or less every terminus in London and the major towns/cities on the lines leading out of London - including a number that already see Go ahead bus services, I wonder if we see a greater integration of rail and bus in those places?
Edited 30 May 2014, 2:25 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
30 May 2014, 2:24 pm #74

(30 May 2014, 2:00 pm)eezypeazy I’d guess that in many parts of Yorkshire they have either more frequent trains, more frequent buses, or both.

It is a vicious circle in the current fragmented market.

A toc or Network Rail won't invest in an interchange facility, without a decent bus network.
Similarly, a bus operator is not going to dedicate buses to a railway station that fails to provide them with adequate custom/revenue.
Because passenger numbers on the train aren't high enough to encourage a more frequent service, they continue as things stand.
Because the train passenger numbers won't increase, the bus operators don't add an extra vehicle or two into the pvr.

If you look at the Leeds area as an example, the two systems work well, because of the partnership work with the PTE and operators of the current bus network down there.
I would argue the system in place in Gateshead, Four Lane Ends and Heworth is just as impressive, but only exists as a legacy of the PTE and introduction of the Metro. Even following the 1986 changes and buses continuing into Newcastle, the framework was in place, which continued to give customers a choice.

Given the future of rail travel in the south and Go ahead having a foothold into more or less every terminus in London and the major towns/cities on the lines leading out of London - including a number that already see Go ahead bus services, I wonder if we see a greater integration of rail and bus in those places?

eezypeazy

30 May 2014, 2:36 pm #75
I don't think the 'fragmented market' has anything to do with it, really. It's the cost of the 'step change' that provides the limiting factor. Sticking with Hexham as an example, adding an extra train an hour would need the line to be resignalled to provide the train path (even if the line wasn't to be electrified); but 3 tph would be a much more attractive service than two tph. Even if the entire public transport system was nationalised, there'd still be a huge investment cost; or, if the railways had been fully privatised (rather than this 'half way house' we have at the moment), then the private sector might have been incentivised to provide the necessary capital. Sadly, 'micro-management' of the railways by the DfT seems to produce the worst of both worlds...
eezypeazy
30 May 2014, 2:36 pm #75

I don't think the 'fragmented market' has anything to do with it, really. It's the cost of the 'step change' that provides the limiting factor. Sticking with Hexham as an example, adding an extra train an hour would need the line to be resignalled to provide the train path (even if the line wasn't to be electrified); but 3 tph would be a much more attractive service than two tph. Even if the entire public transport system was nationalised, there'd still be a huge investment cost; or, if the railways had been fully privatised (rather than this 'half way house' we have at the moment), then the private sector might have been incentivised to provide the necessary capital. Sadly, 'micro-management' of the railways by the DfT seems to produce the worst of both worlds...

Andreos1

30 May 2014, 2:47 pm #76
(30 May 2014, 2:36 pm)eezypeazy I don't think the 'fragmented market' has anything to do with it, really. It's the cost of the 'step change' that provides the limiting factor. Sticking with Hexham as an example, adding an extra train an hour would need the line to be resignalled to provide the train path (even if the line wasn't to be electrified); but 3 tph would be a much more attractive service than two tph. Even if the entire public transport system was nationalised, there'd still be a huge investment cost; or, if the railways had been fully privatised (rather than this 'half way house' we have at the moment), then the private sector might have been incentivised to provide the necessary capital. Sadly, 'micro-management' of the railways by the DfT seems to produce the worst of both worlds...

But surely that example shows the problems with the fragmented market - you have just highlighted a number of points that helps to make up the fragmented system; such as your 'half way house', the lack of incentives for the private sector to improve infrastructure and the involvement of the DfT...

If you look at the example I gave in the previous post.
Network Rail will not spend money on improving the infrastructure to improve the frequency, without seeing an increase in demand for services along the line.
The bus companies will not feed in to the network, unless they see a demand, throwing the onus back onto Network Rail and the toc's.

Forget anything to do with signalling restraints that exist currently, but imagine if Go ahead adds to its railway network and wins the Northern Rail franchise.
What do you think would happen to bus services that shadow the Tyne Valley or Durham Coast lines?
I would put my last pound on in Fozz's bookies, that we would see further integration at a number (not all) of the key stations along the routes, resulting in greater passenger numbers on both bus and rail.

You may disagree...
Edited 30 May 2014, 8:12 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
30 May 2014, 2:47 pm #76

(30 May 2014, 2:36 pm)eezypeazy I don't think the 'fragmented market' has anything to do with it, really. It's the cost of the 'step change' that provides the limiting factor. Sticking with Hexham as an example, adding an extra train an hour would need the line to be resignalled to provide the train path (even if the line wasn't to be electrified); but 3 tph would be a much more attractive service than two tph. Even if the entire public transport system was nationalised, there'd still be a huge investment cost; or, if the railways had been fully privatised (rather than this 'half way house' we have at the moment), then the private sector might have been incentivised to provide the necessary capital. Sadly, 'micro-management' of the railways by the DfT seems to produce the worst of both worlds...

But surely that example shows the problems with the fragmented market - you have just highlighted a number of points that helps to make up the fragmented system; such as your 'half way house', the lack of incentives for the private sector to improve infrastructure and the involvement of the DfT...

If you look at the example I gave in the previous post.
Network Rail will not spend money on improving the infrastructure to improve the frequency, without seeing an increase in demand for services along the line.
The bus companies will not feed in to the network, unless they see a demand, throwing the onus back onto Network Rail and the toc's.

Forget anything to do with signalling restraints that exist currently, but imagine if Go ahead adds to its railway network and wins the Northern Rail franchise.
What do you think would happen to bus services that shadow the Tyne Valley or Durham Coast lines?
I would put my last pound on in Fozz's bookies, that we would see further integration at a number (not all) of the key stations along the routes, resulting in greater passenger numbers on both bus and rail.

You may disagree...

MurdnunoC

30 May 2014, 5:52 pm #77
My third and fourth trains of the day (30/5/14):

3) 14:49 Northern Rail service between Leeds and Carlisle. This service was delayed on route requiring around a 30 minute wait at Settle. The talk on the train was that the delay was caused by a logging train overshooting points and missing its siding - a reversal was apparently required.

4) 18:37 Northern Rail service between Carlisle and Metrocentre. No delays so far!

Not a delay but a little bit of drama on the train back from Carlisle. The conductor had to forcibly open the toilet door after the occupant refused to come out. Looking at the clip of him, I suspect he was busy constructing a joint. I hope he has the decency to pass it round Big Grin
Edited 30 May 2014, 6:12 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
30 May 2014, 5:52 pm #77

My third and fourth trains of the day (30/5/14):

3) 14:49 Northern Rail service between Leeds and Carlisle. This service was delayed on route requiring around a 30 minute wait at Settle. The talk on the train was that the delay was caused by a logging train overshooting points and missing its siding - a reversal was apparently required.

4) 18:37 Northern Rail service between Carlisle and Metrocentre. No delays so far!

Not a delay but a little bit of drama on the train back from Carlisle. The conductor had to forcibly open the toilet door after the occupant refused to come out. Looking at the clip of him, I suspect he was busy constructing a joint. I hope he has the decency to pass it round Big Grin

MurdnunoC

30 May 2014, 6:15 pm #78
Oh, and an inebriated Asian guy has just boarded the train at Haltwhistle and managed to spill vodka and lager all over the table across the aisle from me.

I wonder what will happen next!
MurdnunoC
30 May 2014, 6:15 pm #78

Oh, and an inebriated Asian guy has just boarded the train at Haltwhistle and managed to spill vodka and lager all over the table across the aisle from me.

I wonder what will happen next!

citaro5284

30 May 2014, 8:10 pm #79
More signal boxes to go

http://www.globalrailnews.com/2014/05/29...feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Railco+%28rail.co%29
citaro5284
30 May 2014, 8:10 pm #79

More signal boxes to go

http://www.globalrailnews.com/2014/05/29...feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Railco+%28rail.co%29

Adrian

30 May 2014, 8:16 pm #80
(30 May 2014, 8:10 pm)citaro5284 More signal boxes to go

Lets see how long before the ROC contract goes out for tender to a private partner, once the 12 centres are fully up and running.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
30 May 2014, 8:16 pm #80

(30 May 2014, 8:10 pm)citaro5284 More signal boxes to go

Lets see how long before the ROC contract goes out for tender to a private partner, once the 12 centres are fully up and running.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (17) Previous 13 4 517 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average