Login Register
North East Buses Forum The Site Problems & Suggestions
Problems accessing site
Having issues quoting mutliple posts at the moment.
Tried on two devices with no joy.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(27/12/2016, 23:02)Andreos1 Wrote: Having issues quoting mutliple posts at the moment.

Aye I can replicate that one too.
(28/12/2016, 01:11)Adrian Wrote: Aye I can replicate that one too.

Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.
(29/12/2016, 14:05)Andreos1 Wrote: Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.

I am seeing that too. If i try and insert a link using the visual editor, then it just deletes the text I'm trying to hyperlink. If I switch to source view and do it, it seems to work.
(27/12/2016, 23:02)Andreos1 Wrote: Having issues quoting mutliple posts at the moment.

(28/12/2016, 01:11)Adrian Wrote: Aye I can replicate that one too.

(29/12/2016, 14:05)Andreos1 Wrote: Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.

(29/12/2016, 15:45)Adrian Wrote: I am seeing that too. If i try and insert a link using the visual editor, then it just deletes the text I'm trying to hyperlink. If I switch to source view and do it, it seems to work.

This should now be fixed.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/
Forum Homepage

Just flicking through the site and noticed some little changes.

Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

Also, as you can see from the attached screenshot, things are very cluttered in certain sections. 
Can we have a little re-jig to resolve this please?
Where hs the mark all threads read gone off the unread post page
(01/01/2017, 18:25)Andreos1 Wrote: Just flicking through the site and noticed some little changes.

Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

Also, as you can see from the attached screenshot, things are very cluttered in certain sections. 
Can we have a little re-jig to resolve this please?

'Mark threads read' function will return - it wasn't intentionally removed.

The cluttered section shown in your screenshot has now been fixed on mobile view.
(01/01/2017, 23:08)dannygee Wrote: Where hs the mark all threads read gone off the unread post page

As a workaround for now, there is an option under the "who's online" section of the homepage.
(01/01/2017, 18:25)Andreos1 Wrote: Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

(01/01/2017, 23:08)dannygee Wrote: Where hs the mark all threads read gone off the unread post page

(01/01/2017, 23:33)Adrian Wrote: As a workaround for now, there is an option under the "who's online" section of the homepage.

The 'Mark all threads' function has now returned to the Unread Posts page.