Login Register
North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions
Problems accessing site
(17/01/2017, 22:33)Michael Wrote: Anyone elses news section not loading up unless u click on the NEB logo and go from that way?

The site's web host is undertaking some maintenance work. It should be fine again shortly.
(17/01/2017, 22:40)Dan Wrote: The site's web host is undertaking some maintenance work. It should be fine again shortly.

Alright cool, juat though i would mention it just incase it was something else. Smile
Unable to access the forum on Google Chrome / Internet Explorer in the last couple of days on my main computer, ok on the smartphone.
A message comes on the screen says "MyBB" or summat like that any suggestions ??
Something to do with MySQL server not being loaded. It's been down more than up, as evidenced by the lack of posts!
(29/09/2017, 14:31)BusLoverMum Wrote: Something to do with MySQL server not being loaded. It's been down more than up, as evidenced by the lack of posts!

I had similar issues in the past few days. All working now on ios11 however. This reminds me of my uni days learning about the LAMP web stack...  Tongue