8 44.44%
Photo 7
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

November 2013 Photo Competition
November 2013 Photo Competition
Chosen by October 2013's Monthly Photo Competition winner, Daniel, the topic for November 2013's Monthly Photo Competition is: 63-reg plates.
For this month's competition, all you have to do is show us your best photo of a 63-reg plate bus! With investment being very prominent amongst all of our North East operators, there is plenty of scope for this month's comp!

How do I enter?
All entries should be sent to competitions@northeastbuses.co.uk by 23/11/13. The subject of the e-mail should clearly outline the e-mails purpose (i.e. “Monthly Photo Competition Entry – November 2013”). You must attach your photo to the e-mail, and must also include your site username within the body of the e-mail. Again, as stated above, if you would like your photo to be watermarked if it wins and is subsequently uploaded to our Social Media websites, do attach a second, watermarked copy of the photo also.

For frequently asked questions on the Monthly Photo Competition, do click here.
Last day to enter your photographs! Send 'em in ASAP.
Apologies for not putting these photos up today... Have been extremely busy Christmas shopping and all, and making sure everything is in working order!
Will put them up tomorrow morning (hopefully), so you've got an extra few hours to get some entries in.
Apologies for the minor delay - I've had a few new toys that I've been playing with, so haven't had much time for NEB throughout the day on my laptop! Wink
Pleased with this month's outcome, and I wish luck to all entrants - here is November 2013's comp!

The poll is available at the top of this thread, and the photos below can be enlarged by clicking them.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7
[Image: http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/attach...p?aid=5011]

Voting will close in FIVE days (30/11/13) at 19:00. Good luck!

For frequently asked questions on the Monthly Photo Competition, do click here.

Attached Files
.jpg   Photo0027.jpg (Size: 1.65 MB / Downloads: 247)
Just over 24 hours to get your votes in - make it count!
Chosen by the October 2013's Monthly Photo Competition winner, Dan, the topic for this month was "63-reg plates". We received 18 votes this month - so thanks to all who voted.

Results -
1st: Photo 6 (GuyParkRoyal) - 8 votes
2nd: Photo 3 (Dan) - 5 votes
3rd: Photo 7 (fozzovmurton) - 3 votes
4th: Photo 2 (tyresmoke) - 2 votes

Points -
GuyParkRoyal has gained 5 points, giving an overall total of 8.
Dan has gained 3 points, giving an overall total of 49.
fozzovmurton has gained 2 points, giving an overall total of 4.
tyresmoke has gained 1 point, giving an overall total of 11.

The topic for December 2013's Monthly Photo Competition will be unveiled as soon as possible. The leaderboard will be updated shortly.
(01/12/2013, 17:59)Dan Wrote: Chosen by the October 2013's Monthly Photo Competition winner, Dan, the topic for this month was "63-reg plates". We received 18 votes this month - so thanks to all who voted.

Results -
1st: Photo 6 (GuyParkRoyal) - 8 votes
2nd: Photo 3 (Dan) - 5 votes
3rd: Photo 7 (fozzovmurton) - 3 votes
4th: Photo 2 (tyresmoke) - 2 votes

Points -
GuyParkRoyal has gained 5 points, giving an overall total of 8.
Dan has gained 3 points, giving an overall total of 49.
fozzovmurton has gained 2 points, giving an overall total of 4.
tyresmoke has gained 1 point, giving an overall total of 11.

The topic for December 2013's Monthly Photo Competition will be unveiled as soon as possible. The leaderboard will be updated shortly.

Does everyone not get a point for entering and contributing?
When will the December Competition be announced
(03/12/2013, 17:13)fozzovmurton Wrote: When will the December Competition be announced

Sorry - GPR sent me the topic yesterday, just haven't had a moment. Immensely busy!
Will try and do it tonight providing nothing crops up in the next 30 mins!
Cheers fella :-)