Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Local Bus Events NEB Events

NEB Events

NEB Events

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Nov 2013, 12:45 pm #1
Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

Would it be a good idea for the future and would it interest many of us, I would certainly be interested if an idea was cobbled up by somebody
MrFozz
18 Nov 2013, 12:45 pm #1

Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

Would it be a good idea for the future and would it interest many of us, I would certainly be interested if an idea was cobbled up by somebody

Adrian

18 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm #2
(18 Nov 2013, 12:45 pm)fozzovmurton Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm #2

(18 Nov 2013, 12:45 pm)fozzovmurton Just been reading the Bus Related days out thread and was wondering what it would take to organise an NEB led bus trip around the region or if many people would be interested, so...

I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue

Andreos1

18 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm #3
(18 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm)aureolin I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue

I used to do that with an ex.
We would buy a day ticket and hop on the first bus that came - getting off when we found a pub we liked.
After a drink, again we would jump on the first bus and continue on our way to the next pub and so on before winding back home.

It was great!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
18 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm #3

(18 Nov 2013, 12:52 pm)aureolin I prefer to call it a pub crawl myself. Tongue

I used to do that with an ex.
We would buy a day ticket and hop on the first bus that came - getting off when we found a pub we liked.
After a drink, again we would jump on the first bus and continue on our way to the next pub and so on before winding back home.

It was great!

Adrian

18 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm #4
(18 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm)andreos1 I used to do that with an ex.

It was great!

Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue

Adrian
18 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm #4

(18 Nov 2013, 1:07 pm)andreos1 I used to do that with an ex.

It was great!

Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue

Andreos1

18 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm #5
(18 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm)aureolin Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue

Haha, how did you know about that Wink

Andreos1
18 Nov 2013, 2:05 pm #5

(18 Nov 2013, 1:53 pm)aureolin Haha yeah its the best way. Until the point you struggled getting up the stairs on an olympian Tongue

Haha, how did you know about that Wink

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average