North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The original "What's annoying you today?" thread has been moved to a private section of the forum only viewable by the site's administrators and moderators.

We've taken the decision to do this after all of the posts which were made in said thread, which are best forgotten about, earlier this evening. Of course, the thread was very well used - we'd be mad not to replace it, so here's a "version two" thread.

Generally speaking, we're quite lenient with very few rules on this forum. A rule I'd like to implement for this thread alone is for it not to be used to target any users of the forum. If you have an issue with any user on this forum and wish to discuss it with them, please use the Private Messaging facility, as this will prevent the entire community getting involved and escalating the issue even further!
The temperature. Bloody freezing today...
(19 Aug 2014, 6:37 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]The temperature. Bloody freezing today...

And its raining!
(19 Aug 2014, 6:37 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]The temperature. Bloody freezing today...
Tell me about it. I walked out the door today, and went straight back in for a coat!
It's not that cold.

I guess we must have a lot of Southerners on this forum...Angel
Second annoyance of the day... Setting out at 7am with clothing suitable for cold weather, and it ending up being quite warm later in the day when the sun comes out - sweating!
What's annoying me? I'm not in Scotland Tongue
The shower in the hotel, it's either as hot as the sun or like having snow and ice poured over you... No happy medium at all Sad
Yesterday I was taking photos in Wallsend, and someone from my school saw me (I think), so now I'm really not looking forward going back to school. Angry
(20 Aug 2014, 11:46 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Yesterday I was taking photos in Wallsend, and someone from my school saw me (I think), so now I'm really not looking forward going back to school. Angry

You could always claim you were taking photographs of other things besides buses. Say you like photography and want to be a photographer if you're embarrassed by your hobby.
(20 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]You could always claim you were taking photographs of other things besides buses. Say you like photography and want to be a photographer if you're embarrassed by your hobby.

Taking photos of a bus station though? What will they say to that?
I'm not embarrased - it's just that they'll constantly piss me off about it.
(20 Aug 2014, 11:46 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Yesterday I was taking photos in Wallsend, and someone from my school saw me (I think), so now I'm really not looking forward going back to school. Angry

I'm terrified that someone I know will spot me talking photos in Durham, I think I took a photo on service 20A and someone from college was standing at the front of the bus, I'm just glad I've finished college now. Also I had to try and get on an X21 to Bishop Auckland without my friends who were waiting for the Diamond spotting me.
(20 Aug 2014, 12:06 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm terrified that someone I know will spot me talking photos in Durham, I think I took a photo on service 20A and someone from college was standing at the front of the bus, I'm just glad I've finished college now. Also I had to try and get on an X21 to Bishop Auckland without my friends who were waiting for the Diamond spotting me.

I've always been terrified that someone will find me taking photos - and now it's finally happened.
Even in Darlington or Durham I was worried someone would be there!!
(20 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Taking photos of a bus station though? What will they say to that?

Same in PSHE we did dream careers and im now getting the piss taken out of.AngryAngry
(20 Aug 2014, 12:07 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I've always been terrified that someone will find me taking photos - and now it's finally happened.
Even in Darlington or Durham I was worried someone would be there!!

Yeah, you never know who you know is going to turn up and when, I was in Scarborough once and I bumped into someone from school.
(20 Aug 2014, 12:12 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Yeah, you never know who you know is going to turn up and when, I was in Scarborough once and I bumped into someone from school.

When you least expect it?
I don't even know if i'll be able to go to school now Sad
(20 Aug 2014, 12:05 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Taking photos of a bus station though? What will they say to that?

Has the person mentioned it to you? There's still a week and a bit before schools go back (correct?), so they'll have probably forgot by then?
(20 Aug 2014, 12:17 pm)BJ10VUS wrote [ -> ]Has the person mentioned it to you? There's still a week and a bit before schools go back (correct?), so they'll have probably forgot by then?

No they haven't thankfully! They might of, but they might not have.
To be honest, I don't think they would have as it's one of the people who like to irritate me.
(20 Aug 2014, 12:19 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]No they haven't thankfully! They might of, but they might not have.
To be honest, I don't think they would have as it's one of the people who like to irritate me.

To be honest, if they're as irritating as they sound, they would have probably said something by now if they were going to make a thing of it. Don't worry about it! I'd get it if you were going running round the bus station acting like an idiot, but if you weren't doing anything to stand out then maybe they didn't see you?
(20 Aug 2014, 12:23 pm)BJ10VUS wrote [ -> ]To be honest, if they're as irritating as they sound, they would have probably said something by now if they were going to make a thing of it. Don't worry about it! I'd get it if you were going running round the bus station acting like an idiot, but if you weren't doing anything to stand out then maybe they didn't see you?

I might just be worrying about nothing then. But I swear they saw me. It's probably just me worrying though. Smile