North East Buses

Full Version: North East Coach Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another operator from the Rush family, based at Seaton Burn...
North East Coach Travel - www.northeastcoachtravel.co.uk

Looks like they've taken a few vehicles from KJS Travel, and a former Astro Coaches Javelin has appeared too...
I've put a quick fleetlist together for them in our independents section too.
If people could keep an eye out and report anything they see (put it in the unknown thread if you don't know who's it is?) then we can build these into the best fleetlists around Wink
MAN Noge Catalan YA53ZFG has been sold and replaced with a new Yutong coach - anyone know what the reg is?
(08 Jun 2015, 10:37 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]MAN Noge Catalan YA53ZFG has been sold and replaced with a new Yutong coach - anyone know what the reg is?

I'll pop down on Saturday when I'm on the way to Newcastle.
(24 Jun 2015, 5:24 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]YJ64HFN is the reg of the Yutong - https://www.flickr.com/photos/34085730@N06/18621769976

Quite an interesting vehicle, not something that you'd expect from an operator like NECT.
Added to the fleet here are Volvo B10M's R943SJM and N20ECT
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tommy1581/...ed-public/

Cant post it as a photo, but here is N30 ECT operating PCL Travel's 79.
(02 Dec 2015, 2:42 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]https://www.flickr.com/photos/tommy1581/...ed-public/

Cant post it as a photo, but here is N30 ECT operating PCL Travel's 79.

Your photo now removed?

Just doing a few updates... this is formerly GEM Travel's FY02OTS added to the fleet.
Sold is Volvo B10M R943SJM to J&M Travel, never heard of them before but based in Newcastle so I will add a fleetlist
(03 Jan 2016, 12:45 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Sold is Volvo B10M R943SJM to J&M Travel, never heard of them before but based in Newcastle so I will add a fleetlist

J & M is the Rayner family, they are associated with Lowdons of Sunniside.

Charles
Think this right place if not am sorry I've just seen Mercedes in North East and coach colours with stephensons logo on the side
(20 Sep 2016, 2:46 pm)jaimzm wrote [ -> ]Think this right place if not am sorry I've just seen Mercedes in North East and coach colours with stephensons logo on the side

Yes, they have took over Stephensons.
(21 Sep 2016, 6:39 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Yes, they have took over Stephensons.

Quick correction, Stephensons has been taken over by Newbury Coach Travel, trading as North East Bus and Coach. Teesside based Newbury Coach Travel is owned by the Peacock family. Just to confuse matters a bit more, the Peacock's o-licence is held in Mrs Peacock's maiden name.

North East Coach Travel is an entirely different operation. This is owned by the Rush family and based at Seaton Burn, North Tyneside.

Charles
(21 Sep 2016, 12:18 pm)Charles41 wrote [ -> ]Quick correction, Stephensons has been taken over by Newbury Coach Travel, trading as North East Bus and Coach. Teesside based Newbury Coach Travel is owned by the Peacock family. Just to confuse matters a bit more, the Peacock's o-licence is held in Mrs Peacock's maiden name.

North East Coach Travel is an entirely different operation. This is owned by the Rush family and based at Seaton Burn, North Tyneside.

Charles
Confused.com lol that doesn't make ye head hurt haha
A new addition to the fleet here is Neoplan Skyliner DD53BUZ