North East Buses

Full Version: North East Coachways, Durham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet another new operator turned up, based in Durham the current fleet seems to stand at:
G50VVM Mercedes Vario
M22NEC (BU03OUF) Mercedes Touro
BIG8788 Van Hool double deck
B12RRT Volvo B12RT

Seem to be related to TM Travel in Durham, as well as them being 'friendly' with David Dove Travel and Pygalls Coaches who all seem to work together
The Touro (M22NEC) has been part exchanged for Van Hool Alicron YJ59BBF
(04 Sep 2015, 12:58 pm)tyresmoke Wrote: [ -> ]The Touro (M22NEC) has been part exchanged for Van Hool Alicron YJ59BBF

This is now registered M33NEC
I don't know when North East Coachways acquired this little Mercedes, previously with Glovers of Ashbourne, but I spotted her this morning and she's looking extremely smart with a deep burgundy paint job and shiny wheels.
(13 Jul 2016, 8:39 am)BusLoverMum Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know when North East Coachways acquired this little Mercedes, previously with Glovers of Ashbourne, but I spotted her this morning and she's looking extremely smart with a deep burgundy paint job and shiny wheels.

They've had her since late 2015.

Charles
(13 Jul 2016, 12:11 pm)Charles41 Wrote: [ -> ]They've had her since late 2015.

Charles

They've done a good job of the exterior. Was pretty scruffy in its previous livery. Tarting up the wheels was a nice touch.

Sadly, the interior didn't look to have been touched and appeared rather tired.
Ex Metrobus Volvo Olympian East Lancs Pyoneer (S857 DGX) seen in Newcastle this afternoon - https://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/46607730154/
Former GNE NL02ZRX has been bought from Reliance
(02 Jul 2020, 6:45 pm)tyresmoke Wrote: [ -> ]Former GNE NL02ZRX has been bought from Reliance

Guessing they never experienced it as a passenger. 

Have they bought it for school work?
I would imagine so yeah.
Also added to the fleet here is Primo YX59BZO
Latest additions are two DAF DB250 Geminis LJ03MVG/MWM in full NEC livery