North East Buses

Full Version: Gateshead Central Taxis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our Best Friend has been at it again, now resorting to finger gestures to those who take her Photograph.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/16042610@N...ateposted/
(26 May 2015, 7:05 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Our Best Friend has been at it again, now resorting to finger gestures to those who take her Photograph.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/16042610@N...ateposted/

I don't think she's very enthusiast friendly. .....
(26 May 2015, 7:07 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I don't think she's very enthusiast friendly. .....

Davie, You young man are a genius Wink .
(26 May 2015, 7:07 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I don't think she's very enthusiast friendly. .....

(26 May 2015, 7:11 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Davie, You young man are a genius Wink .

Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!
(26 May 2015, 7:16 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!

I and Pigs will learn to fly before that even happens.
(26 May 2015, 7:16 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Aye careful Adam, he will soon be coming up with some cracking ideas for service suggestions just like yourself.....quality minds think alike and all that...haha!!

You must think I'm clever or something...
Brilliant way for a Nexus sub-co to go on...
(26 May 2015, 7:21 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]You must think I'm clever or something...

or something Davie..... Tongue
(26 May 2015, 7:23 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]or something Davie..... Tongue

And I thought you were one of the nicest members of this forum... Tongue
(26 May 2015, 7:22 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Brilliant way for a Nexus sub-co to go on...

From an email received from Nexus 8 Days ago, they are apparently Investigating the original issue I had. 
(26 May 2015, 7:32 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]And I thought you were one of the nicest members of this forum... Tongue

Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh
(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh

Did Citaro5284 make you walk to Team Valley for dinner then, after you abused his Seat Leon.
(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Don't know what gave you that idea...  Huh

It must have just been my opinion Dan
(26 May 2015, 7:37 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]It must have just been my opinion Dan

Take no notice of them Davie...I am one of the nicest people you could meet  Big Grin
(26 May 2015, 7:33 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]From an email received from Nexus 8 Days ago, they are apparently Investigating the original issue I had. 

Follow up with their response with a link to that photo?

At this rate you'll be getting booted out the office, never mind the Leon. Tongue 
(26 May 2015, 7:42 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Follow up with their response with a link to that photo?
Yeah I am going to do so, doubt they will even do anything to be honest.
(26 May 2015, 7:40 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Take no notice of them Davie...I am one of the nicest people you could meet  Big Grin

They are just jealous  Tongue  
(26 May 2015, 7:44 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]They are just jealous  Tongue  

If I had car I would lend you my Sat-Nav, just so you can re-direct your head out from up your backside Wink .
(26 May 2015, 8:04 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]If I had car I would lend you my Sat-Nav, just so you can re-direct your head out from up your backside Wink .

I'm just trying to be nice Smile
GCT Have got a Enviro 200 15reg was on 515/558 yesterday