North East Buses

Full Version: Gateshead Central Taxis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Apr 2016, 12:18 am)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]22nd of may i believe

Righto thank you
PB1099280/54 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Heworth Interchange, Gateshead
Finish Point: High Street, Wrekenton, Gateshead
Via:
Service Number: 68
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 22-MAY-2016
Other Details: Monday to Saturday Hourly

PB1099280/55 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Finish Point: Front Street, Chester Le Street, Durham
Via:
Service Number: 83A
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Other Details: Monday to Friday One trip AM

PB1099280/56 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Heworth Interchange
Finish Point: Earlsway, Team Valley Trading Estate
Via:
Service Number: 92

PB1099280/57 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Friars Goose, Gateshead
Finish Point: Heworth Interchange, Gateshead
Via:
Service Number: 93A
Other Details: Monday to Friday One trip PM

PB1099280/58 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Front Street, Chester Le Street, Durham
Finish Point: Team Valley Trading Estate, North End
Via:
Service Number: 937
Other Details: Monday to Friday One trip am

PB1099280/59 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Jarrow Bus Station
Finish Point: Monkton Business Park South, Hebburn
Via:
Service Number: 927
Dose anyone know what will be used on 68
(04 Apr 2016, 10:08 pm)jaimzm wrote [ -> ]Dose anyone know what will be used on 68

I assume a solo, possibly a bluebird. Probably not the E200 with it not being Nexus branded
(05 Apr 2016, 9:54 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I assume a solo, possibly a bluebird. Probably not the E200 with it not being Nexus branded

There's no stipulation for buses to carry Nexus livery in the new contracts.
(04 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]PB1099280/54 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Finish Point: High Street, Wrekenton, Gateshead
Via:
Service Number: 68
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Other Details: Monday to Saturday Hourly

PB1099280/55 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Finish Point: Front Street, Chester Le Street, Durham
Via:
Service Number: 83A

PB1099280/56 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Heworth Interchange
Finish Point: Earlsway, Team Valley Trading Estate
Via:
Service Number: 92

PB1099280/57 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Friars Goose, Gateshead
Finish Point: Heworth Interchange, Gateshead
Via:
Service Number: 93A
Other Details: Monday to Friday One trip PM

PB1099280/58 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Front Street, Chester Le Street, Durham
Finish Point: Team Valley Trading Estate, North End
Via:
Service Number: 937
Other Details: Monday to Friday One trip am

PB1099280/59 - CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD, 53-55 HIGH STREET, FELLING, GATESHEAD, NE10 9LU
Starting Point: Jarrow Bus Station
Finish Point: Monkton Business Park South, Hebburn
Via:
Service Number: 927

If I'm reading this right, that means the resisdents of Bill Quay are losing their bus service? Also the route serves Fisherwell Road/Gosforth Terrace which if you know the area is quite a steep bank to get to main part of Pelaw so any elderely resisdents living down there are once again suffering losing their bus link(I believe this also happened in the past which caused outraged and I think GNE re-instated the link but I stand corrected on that one). 

Either way a new operator and cuts to the route all ready... Good Start.   Rolleyes
(05 Apr 2016, 12:17 pm)Bus_User wrote [ -> ]If I'm reading this right, that means the resisdents of Bill Quay are losing their bus service? Also the route serves Fisherwell Road/Gosforth Terrace which if you know the area is quite a steep bank to get to main part of Pelaw so any elderely resisdents living down there are once again suffering losing their bus link(I believe this also happened in the past which caused outraged and I think GNE re-instated the link but I stand corrected on that one). 

Either way a new operator and cuts to the route all ready... Good Start.   Rolleyes

It might be that the TB529 could cover the part no longer served? I think I can remember that happened with the Woods Green section when the 68 was operated by Veolia. The 68 has a very tight schedule as it is, to be honest, with a journey around midday being curtailed at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in order to avoid late running affecting the whole day.
(05 Apr 2016, 8:20 pm)BJ10VUS wrote [ -> ]It might be that the TB529 could cover the part no longer served? I think I can remember that happened with the Woods Green section when the 68 was operated by Veolia. The 68 has a very tight schedule as it is, to be honest, with a journey around midday being curtailed at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in order to avoid late running affecting the whole day.

There should be a lunch break like stagecarrige services
(05 Apr 2016, 12:17 pm)Bus_User wrote [ -> ]If I'm reading this right, that means the resisdents of Bill Quay are losing their bus service? Also the route serves Fisherwell Road/Gosforth Terrace which if you know the area is quite a steep bank to get to main part of Pelaw so any elderely resisdents living down there are once again suffering losing their bus link(I believe this also happened in the past which caused outraged and I think GNE re-instated the link but I stand corrected on that one). 

It's secured work. The route and timetable is set by Nexus.
GCT are currently using a taxi on the Sainsbury's free shuttle service.
(11 Apr 2016, 12:21 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]GCT are currently using a taxi on the Sainsbury's free shuttle service.

Is that allocated the E200?
(11 Apr 2016, 12:49 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Is that allocated the E200?

A Fiat Bluebird.
(11 Apr 2016, 1:51 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]A Fiat Bluebird.

What sort of taxi?
(11 Apr 2016, 2:25 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]What sort of taxi?

I wasn't paying attention to what make the vehicle is, however, it was a minibus.
(11 Apr 2016, 3:14 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I wasn't paying attention to what make the vehicle is, however, it was a minibus.

When you said it was a taxi, I envisaged a Vauxhall Vectra or something!
Was a vauxhall 8 seater
(11 Apr 2016, 6:32 pm)dannygee wrote [ -> ]Was a vauxhall 8 seater

Yes.
Used on the taxi bus services
(11 Apr 2016, 4:16 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]When you said it was a taxi, I envisaged a Vauxhall Vectra or something!

Insignia these days man. Any Vectra being used as a taxi must be clocking on for 200,000 miles by now.
(11 Apr 2016, 6:32 pm)dannygee wrote [ -> ]Was a vauxhall 8 seater

Imagine that's what they use on TB14 (and occasionally 939)
(11 Apr 2016, 7:27 pm)Ambassador wrote [ -> ]Imagine that's what they use on TB14 (and occasionally 939)

Why can't they put a bluebird on the 939