North East Buses

Full Version: Gateshead Central Taxis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do Gateshead CT issue proper tickets? Is it worth buying a Day Rover off one of their buses or is it going to be too much hassle using it on other operators services if it's handwritten.
(06 Apr 2018, 6:27 pm)Mark1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do Gateshead CT issue proper tickets? Is it worth buying a Day Rover off one of their buses or is it going to be too much hassle using it on other operators services if it's handwritten.

Yeah they do. They have the same ticket machines as Go North East without the QR code scanner.

On that topic, I have noticed a massive improvement with GCT. Always get a ticket when travelling (prior some of the drivers did not issue tickets for single journeys), very reliable too. Good to see improvements being made, and the new Bluebirds have USBs which is a bonus.
No idea if it's still out, but an orange President was out on the 37 this morning.
(09 Apr 2018, 11:36 am)Andreos1 Wrote: [ -> ]No idea if it's still out, but an orange President was out on the 37 this morning.

I think they may be having some problems with the Bluebirds, as I have not seen one on the 335 for a bit. A streetlite was on the 335 on Saturday, so it would make sense.
(09 Apr 2018, 11:36 am)Andreos1 Wrote: [ -> ]No idea if it's still out, but an orange President was out on the 37 this morning.

Probaly be the peak journey.
What time did you see It?
(09 Apr 2018, 12:07 pm)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I think they may be having some problems with the Bluebirds, as I have not seen one on the 335 for a bit. A streetlite was on the 335 on Saturday, so it would make sense.

No problems with the Bluebirds just taking advantage of the school holidays to work on vehicles while the PVR is reduced.
LT02 ZZD is the decker on Peak 37s
(09 Apr 2018, 12:16 pm)S830OFT Wrote: [ -> ]Probaly be the peak journey.
What time did you see It?

Yes, it was one of the peak shorts.
(09 Apr 2018, 4:57 pm)S830OFT Wrote: [ -> ]LT02 ZZD is the decker on Peak 37s

And yours truly managed to get a snap of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalark...ed-public/
(09 Apr 2018, 12:07 pm)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I think they may be having some problems with the Bluebirds, as I have not seen one on the 335 for a bit. A streetlite was on the 335 on Saturday, so it would make sense.

The streetlights destination wasnt working when it was on 335 today. It had paper in front window with 335 on. Then on the 18 was the same. Not good for a 67 plate bus
(09 Apr 2018, 9:28 pm)Jordan2104 Wrote: [ -> ]The streetlights destination wasnt working when it was on 335 today. It had paper in front window with 335 on. Then on the 18 was the same. Not good for a 67 plate bus

Do they have more than 1 streetlite
I’m sure it was a 16 plate on I seen with the destinations also not working.
The 18:11 73 had a 52 plate decker on so that makes 2 Deckers that were out.
T807CBW was on 558s and the E200 was on 592s.
(09 Apr 2018, 10:32 pm)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Do they have more than 1 streetlite
I’m sure it was a 16 plate on I seen with the destinations also not working.

Wright Streetlight WF's at Central Taxis are:
SL16YPE an 8.8 metre unit with 33 seats.
SK67FMY an 9.5 metre unit with 37 seats.
(10 Apr 2018, 6:44 am)GuyParkRoyal Wrote: [ -> ]Wright Streetlight WF's at Central Taxis are:
SL16YPE an 8.8 metre unit with 33 seats.
SK67FMY an 9.5 metre unit with 37 seats.

Great, thanks.
Decker on 73 along with YX07DXF
LR52 KXN is the decker 
16:31 off Doxford Park for Concord.
Orange decker heading southbound on the A1 past the Chester-le-Street junction on the back of a recovery truck yesterday. Didn't see which one it was unfortunately.
LT02ZZD on 37 shorts
67 plate streetlight yet again out on 335 with no front destination. Dont GCT know this has to work under DDA regs
4 days in a row today the 67 plate streetlite has been out on service with no working destination.