North East Buses

Full Version: Delta Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now running in the Teesside area - bringing back a name from the past - is Gary Walton's new company, Delta Coaches! He's one of the former bosses from Compass Royston I understand.

Fleet is currently
M135UWY Volvo B10M Excalibur
S1MFC Setra S315-GT
MX10DFD Neoplan Tourliner

All operating in a smart silver based livery. Pictures on their Facebook page
Latest addition to the fleet is Scania Irizar YN51MHY
(05 Jun 2016, 11:43 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Latest addition to the fleet is Scania Irizar YN51MHY

Seen today reregistered..
Delta Coaches have moved into a new depot in Portrack (round the back of Asda) yesterday. I believe subsidiary GL Coaches have also moved over there from Linthorpe.

Didn't get to id it, but a white Delta liveried coach was surrounded by 3 fire engines on the A19 earlier this evening.

It was heading south between Houghton and Seaton.

Couldn't see any smoke, but approximately an hour later, the fire engines were still in attendance.

Did it just have Delta on the windscreen?

(24 Jun 2019, 11:21 am)Cock Robin wrote [ -> ]Did it just have Delta on the windscreen?

Not sure to be honest. Could have done.

Sounds like the old L reg. Think that's the only white full size one.

(24 Jun 2019, 5:23 pm)Cock Robin wrote [ -> ]Sounds like the old L reg. Think that's the only white full size one.

Aye, it was definitely an older vehicle of some sort.

I'd be guessing, but it looked like an older Van Hool type vehicle.

fleet list here https://busncoachfleetlists.fandom.com/w...ta_Coaches also new acquisition is DC24DUN Irizar i6 in Shearings livery