North East Buses

Full Version: Mobile browser (un)friendliness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Dan suggested I pm him with some illustrations of this, a while back, but I never did work out how to pm attachments.

So I'll leave these here. Basically, landscape is ridiculous, portrait involves too much sliding and scrolling and can't be resized, icons are mismatched (same on Firefox on my laptop) and members' info often takes up far more space than the actual post, which makes following a conversation quite difficult!
I shall have to revive this thread because I have just realised that there is no way, on the mobile site, to navigate to the forum menu. I know there is a thread dedicated to the latest site changes but I am unable to navigate to it. If I tap on the NEB logo, at the top, all it leads me to is some bus news.

[attachment=9236]

As festive as the logo is, it's getting in the way of things a bit.

(12 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm)Andreos1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Same on the desktop version... its quite annoying

(12 Nov 2019, 8:45 pm)Michael Wrote: [ -> ]Same on the desktop version... its quite annoying

This is the view I get on desktop on my mobile.

At least the 'unread posts' option is visible.

This is on my mobile... can't see out
Also having issues with the festive logo, needs to be a lot smaller. Plus it's November.
Just need to clear your cache, folks. Smile

(12 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm)Andreos1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Took up half the window on my laptop when it first appeared, too. Thankfully it's shrunk down to a better size.

The logo is still taking up half the screen on an iPad.
(14 Nov 2019, 5:23 pm)Wybus Wrote: [ -> ]The logo is still taking up half the screen on an iPad.
You need to clear your browser cache.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
The little Green arrow for unread posts has disappeared, disappointed because its helpful, as it goes straight to the last post you haven't read.
Why is the mobile version keep logging me out, after i close the page, never used to do that.
(24 Nov 2019, 4:25 pm)Michael Wrote: [ -> ]The little Green arrow for unread posts has disappeared, disappointed because its helpful, as it goes straight to the last post you haven't read.

Agree