North East Buses

Full Version: New / unread posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks
(25 Jan 2020, 8:09 pm)busmanT wrote [ -> ]Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks
Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side
I've changed it, but now it says every thread is unread, but when i click on it, says I've read it... deleted all the cookies etc, still nothing, any ideas?
(25 Jan 2020, 8:20 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side
thanks that's worked
If anyone is using the modern/fresh theme, then you can also view unread posts in the interim, by using this link: https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/searc...on=unreads