North East Buses

Full Version: Travel Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I’ve just Bought A Set of Old Travel Guides and I’m wondering if Anyone has any Photos of these routes 
2Hylton Castle-Farringdon 
5 Boldon-Doxford park
6 Sunderland-Grangetown-Witherwack
9 South Hylton-Witherwack
15 Red House-Hastings Hill
And 21 Thornley Close to South Bents
This would of been around may 2001
Does anyone know whether Busways ever produced any of their own style leaflets for the X2 after takeover from TWOC?
(19 Jul 2020, 4:32 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know whether Busways ever produced any of their own style leaflets for the X2 after takeover from TWOC?

Yep, single sheet with blue at the front with timetable at rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(19 Jul 2020, 5:55 pm)cbma06 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, single sheet with blue at the front with timetable at rear

Any chance you could share pics if you have a copy?
(19 Jul 2020, 8:07 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could share pics if you have a copy?

Just had a look on my external hard drive but can’t find the digital copy that I did for that from the timetable leaflet

(19 Jul 2020, 8:12 pm)cbma06 Wrote: [ -> ]Just had a look on my external hard drive but can’t find the digital copy that I did for that from the timetable leaflet

Ok thanks anyway.  Dont suppose you have a list of the Busways leaflets you have do you?  I'm trying to figure out the gaps in my collection so knowing what else is out there would really help
(19 Jul 2020, 10:38 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks anyway.  Dont suppose you have a list of the Busways leaflets you have do you?  I'm trying to figure out the gaps in my collection so knowing what else is out there would really help

Most of the Busways timetables and literature that I have were transferred digitally to my hard drive and uploaded to the NEB server, don’t know how much is left on the site as Dan mentioned awhile ago that some has disappeared