North East Buses

Full Version: School contracts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know what school contracts Arriva Jesmond has kept/lost ?
I heard a rumour that they have lost St Cuthberts & at least 1 Gosforth Academy run.
(01 Aug 2020, 4:30 pm)Olympian wrote [ -> ]Does anyone know what school contracts Arriva Jesmond has kept/lost ?
I heard a rumour that they have lost St Cuthberts & at least 1 Gosforth Academy run.
According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.
(02 Aug 2020, 7:59 am)GuyParkRoyal wrote [ -> ]According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.
What Arriva services are normally used to feed onto school workings?
(02 Aug 2020, 7:59 am)GuyParkRoyal wrote [ -> ]According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.

They definitely have been awarded some of the Misc contracts, according to someone I know who works in the commercial dept.

The award documents don't show all of the detail. The work content however was only decided last week.
(07 Aug 2020, 10:24 pm)RobinHood wrote [ -> ]They definitely have been awarded some of the Misc contracts, according to someone I know who works in the commercial dept.

The award documents don't show all of the detail. The work content however was only decided last week.
They have now registered 116, 652, 654, 656, 693, 695 & 698.