North East Buses

Full Version: World Mental Health Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a autistic person would just like to mention this:
(10 Oct 2020, 8:57 am)ASX_Terranova Wrote: [ -> ]As a autistic person would just like to mention this:
Littlun's school had a wear something yellow day for this, yesterday. He wrestled the letter off me and threw it in the bin! Clearly his mental helth currently depends on wearing corrects school uniform and going to school bsolutely as normal!

Seriously, he's so anxious about losing his school days, again, that he's been ticcing pretty madly.
(10 Oct 2020, 11:06 pm)BusLoverMum Wrote: [ -> ]Littlun's school had a wear something yellow day for this, yesterday. He wrestled the letter off me and threw it in the bin! Clearly his mental helth currently depends on wearing corrects school uniform and going to school bsolutely as normal!

Seriously, he's so anxious about losing his school days, again, that he's been ticcing pretty madly.
Some people have a routine they simply cannot break, from experience i know what its like. Obviously this was writen before Coronavirus.
https://asxterranova.home.blog/2019/10/2...-about-me/