North East Buses

Full Version: Busmiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Its very similar to the idea behind railmiles.me for trains, but it uses bustimes to work out mileage on your bus journey and gives you some nice stats about what you've travelled on etc. 

It's in beta at the moment, but I was given an invite shortly after signing up and joining their Discord chat.
(14 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Its very similar to the idea behind railmiles.me for trains, but it uses bustimes to work out mileage on your bus journey and gives you some nice stats about what you've travelled on etc. 

It's in beta at the moment, but I was given an invite shortly after signing up and joining their Discord chat.

Is it beta than Railmiles?

But all joking aside, how do you verify the claims are genuine as I've been led to believe that it's possible to kayfabe an entire journey in Railmiles.

mak47@busmiles.uk

(14 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Is it beta than Railmiles?

But all joking aside, how do you verify the claims are genuine as I've been led to believe that it's possible to kayfabe an entire journey in Railmiles.

Trust and honesty  Angel