North East Buses

Full Version: The Seasider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Does anyone know if the Seasider open topper is returning as Toon Tour is returning
Does anyone know if the seasider will return this year. Seems strange stagecoach haven't announced it yet
(13 Apr 2021, 9:33 am)Micheal Aaron Parker Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the seasider will return this year. Seems strange stagecoach haven't announced it yet

I think if it was we’d have hard something by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(13 Apr 2021, 9:33 am)Micheal Aaron Parker Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the seasider will return this year. Seems strange stagecoach haven't announced it yet

Might be worth contacting Stagecoach and asking them?
[Image: 51133541632_32f23cf338_c.jpg]17643 seen at Sunderland Wheatsheaf depot getting its MOT and Road Tax by Harry Barker, on Flickr

Looks like it’s returning soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wanna hope so
(24 Apr 2021, 12:23 am)TEN 6083 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 51133541632_32f23cf338_c.jpg]17643 seen at Sunderland Wheatsheaf depot getting its MOT and Road Tax by Harry Barker, on Flickr

Looks like it’s returning soon

Will this be used at Sunderland, or are Sunderland just helping out by doing the MOT and Service?
(28 Apr 2021, 4:53 pm)AIG20 Wrote: [ -> ]Will this be used at Sunderland, or are Sunderland just helping out by doing the MOT and Service?

It’s just getting an MOT and service at Sunderland as I think that’s where they are done at for Stagecoach North East then it’ll go back to Walkergate.

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk
All seasider are currently sitting at Slatyford depot until the seasider is more likely introduced in the Summer Holidays
https://flic.kr/p/2kVA5LU

17645 appears to be getting its MOT today

Seems stagecoach are getting ready for the seasider
Looks like North Shields to Whitly Bay seasider isn't coming back this year
(24 May 2021, 10:27 am)Micheal Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like North Shields to Whitly Bay seasider isn't coming back this year

Is this confirmed? Have you asked Stagecoach?
(24 May 2021, 10:44 am)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Is this confirmed? Have you asked Stagecoach?
A driver at Slatyford confirmed it on Facebook
Leaving some clues for some of you that’s being spoke about for wheatsheaf.

3 buses

South Shields

No roof

Coming soon apparently...

(Posted by Harry Barker on Stagecoach North East Enthusiasts on Facebook).

Guess this explains why the open toppers have all had their MOT recently.

(24 May 2021, 4:38 pm)TEN 6083 Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving some clues for some of you that’s being spoke about for wheatsheaf.

3 buses

South Shields

No roof

Coming soon apparently...

(Posted by Harry Barker on Stagecoach North East Enthusiasts on Facebook).

Guess this explains why the open toppers have all had their MOT recently.

A version of the original E1? That would make so much sense in the summer.
It's just a pity Stagecoach aren't running the seasider this year. Maybe Arriva or GNE will run it or its cancelled all together
Well maybe it's still the Seasider, just that it be Sunderland to South Shields.
(24 May 2021, 8:05 pm)Rapidsnap Wrote: [ -> ]Well maybe it's still the Seasider, just that it be Sunderland to South Shields.

Hopefully a resurrection of the 22 - all we would need then are the iconic liveries back and jobs a good un.
(24 May 2021, 9:21 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully a resurrection of the 22 - all we would need then are the iconic liveries back and jobs a good un.

Latest indications are four, which may allow the E1 to be operated stand alone from the usual rotation. it would make more sense to re-introduce the 22, at least then the dependency on 100% availability would not be a concern. Unless Stagecoach are finding more.....  Idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5