North East Buses

Full Version: Lothian Buses of Derwentside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?
(08 May 2021, 8:11 am)Clifton Hignett III wrote [ -> ]Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?
what Services are they running?
Probably the ex Lothian buses loaned to GNE doing scholars services?
chortle clifton