North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East: Rare & Odd Workings - September 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ready for tomorrow as i will be busy,but like to also be punctual
27723 operating the 22 and an ALX300 out,didnt get the route number as the back blind was knackered
E400 19683 on South Shields service 18 this morning
Not an odd working as such but 28009 seen heading south on A19 around Peterlee this evening, NIS
22026 on the 22
Not really rare but 17239 has just entered service on the E1, if anyone wants a picture.
So they still using the Seasiders open top? Pulled the 19 off far too Early
(16 Sep 2021, 10:19 pm)Acky81 wrote [ -> ]So they still using the Seasiders open top? Pulled the 19 off far too Early
Tbh looking at it now. I can probably safely say that the seasider won't make a return 
The open toppers in Sunderland seem to be very popular especially on the 19
U mean next year?
(16 Sep 2021, 10:22 pm)Acky81 wrote [ -> ]U mean next year?
The Open toppers should stay at Sunderland as they can be used on a variety of coastal services. If SNE want a North Shields to Whitley Bay service, they should buy some additional open deckers. I am from Sunderland but have very many fond memories visiting family in Whitley Bay , back in the 70s.
Hope they do as it was very popular this year. But have two routes one from red house and one from Doxford Park
27725 out today on the 12,it was also out yesterday on the 22
22018 out on the 22