North East Buses

Full Version: Premier Bus And Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently Premier Bus & Coach baught an Optare Solo but does anyone know where from as it would help me loads.

Luke
Not sure what they would need a Solo for so this is interesting! Sadly I don't have any further info though...
(02 Jun 2013, 10:15 am)tyresmoke Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what they would need a Solo for so this is interesting! Sadly I don't have any further info though...

They use it for the 10 (School Service)
This VOSA registration (from last Friday!) might given an answer as to why they have purchased the Solo.

2PB1042348/38 - PREMIER BUS & COACH LTD, R S L BUILDINGS, CONISTON RD, KITTY BREWSTER INDUSTRIAL EST, BLYTH, NE24 4RN
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: BEACON HILL CRAMLINGTON
Finish Point: EAST CRAMLINGTON NEW HOSPITAL BUS STOP
Via:
Service Number: CRAMLINK ROUTE 10
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 29-JUL-2013
Other Details: MONDAY TO SATURDAY 1 HOURLY SERVICE SERVICE DOES NOT OPERATE SUNDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAYS
(10 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm)Kuyoyo Wrote: [ -> ]This VOSA registration (from last Friday!) might given an answer as to why they have purchased the Solo.

2PB1042348/38 - PREMIER BUS & COACH LTD, R S L BUILDINGS, CONISTON RD, KITTY BREWSTER INDUSTRIAL EST, BLYTH, NE24 4RN
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: BEACON HILL CRAMLINGTON
Finish Point: EAST CRAMLINGTON NEW HOSPITAL BUS STOP
Via:
Service Number: CRAMLINK ROUTE 10
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 29-JUL-2013
Other Details: MONDAY TO SATURDAY 1 HOURLY SERVICE SERVICE DOES NOT OPERATE SUNDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAYS

Thanks!
A timetable is now available for Cramlink route 10, available here
It links the new Hospital to Manor Walks, Nelson village and Beacon Hill, running every hour during Mon-Sat daytimes.
As we previously discussed, the Solo in question for service 10 is MX57CDV.
Does Premier still operate the 10?

The last time that I seen the Solo must have been around summer 2013.
These are operating the Northumbria Hospital free shuttles using 63-reg Mercedes Sprinter with Northumbria NHS "branding" on the windows.
(14 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm)GX03 SVC Wrote: [ -> ]These are operating the Northumbria Hospital free shuttles using 63-reg Mercedes Sprinter with Northumbria NHS "branding" on the windows.

Looks like these have been replaced by 15-reg Ford Transits with same branding.
Looks like these are really starting to invest!
A nice 09 Mercedes Tourismo has turned up

[Image: 26672195254_7302b6d8d0.jpg]
Premier Coaches: BK09WSW Mercedes by emdjt42, on Flickr