North East Buses

Full Version: 57 around Wardley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw the other night that the little yobbos have been at it again with the vandalising on the 57,people cant just be nice can they,then they complain when they lose their bus
(25 Nov 2021, 7:02 pm)V514DFT Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the other night that the little yobbos have been at it again with the vandalising on the 57,people cant just be nice can they,then they complain when they lose their bus
Someone vandalised 61 earlier, houghtons a bad place.
(25 Nov 2021, 7:02 pm)V514DFT Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the other night that the little yobbos have been at it again with the vandalising on the 57,people cant just be nice can they,then they complain when they lose their bus

A little hard to withdraw buses from certain areas because it's absolutely everywhere at the minute.
2 60's were hit. One was hit, came back into service and hit again.
(26 Nov 2021, 3:16 pm)deanmachine Wrote: [ -> ]A little hard to withdraw buses from certain areas because it's absolutely everywhere at the minute.
Nah,i was saying that the people who complain about losing their service after a certain time will likely be the ones that are anti-social in the first place
(26 Nov 2021, 5:46 pm)V514DFT Wrote: [ -> ]Nah,i was saying that the people who complain about losing their service after a certain time will likely be the ones that are anti-social in the first place

i doubt the old granny from wardly who cant get to the 7pm bingo at the mecca would have the strength tp throw a rock through a bus window or even have the inclination to do it?