North East Buses

Full Version: Future Upcoming Service Revisions Which Haven't Been Plaaned Or Happened Yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since we're being silly.

Here's the official thread for all future upcoming service changes that may or may not happen in the next 300 years or so.
(20 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Since we're being silly.

Here's the official thread for all future upcoming service changes that may or may not happen in the next 300 years or so.
Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

I created that thread for all upcoming services changes instead of having loads of different threads, as it seemed to have work in the SC area.
(20 Dec 2021, 10:09 pm)Keeiajs wrote [ -> ]Hahahahahahahah/ssss 

I created that thread for all upcoming services changes instead of having loads of different threads, as it seemed to have work in the SC area.
The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?
(21 Dec 2021, 12:39 am)peter wrote [ -> ]The forum used to operate that way before the mods changed it so that threads such as 'upcoming service changes' didn't become ridiculously long. It's still used for stagecoach because there's much less discussion regarding their changes. So there is a reason for these things. And tbf, at the moment these changes are just speculation. Perhaps might be worth renaming your thread to January service changes?
What I was thinking of doing is like 

Upcoming Services Changes - January then Feb/March or whenever the. next one is.
Go North East will make changes then after a month or two decide to make more before axing a few services altogether despite branding them just confusing everyone. Of course the branded buses where either breaking down or ending up on completely different routes.
(21 Dec 2021, 1:16 am)Keeiajs wrote [ -> ]What I was thinking of doing is like 

Upcoming Services Changes - January then Feb/March or whenever the. next one is.

There are "fixed change dates" agreed between the operators and local authorities - I think the next one is at the end of March, so we might see more changes then