North East Buses

Full Version: Go North East's New Ex GAL Enviro 400's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: unknown.png?width=274&height=609]
Apparently GNE have bought these 3 ex London Enviro 400's. They were up for sale with Ensignbus. If Dan or anyone can confirm that would be great.
These are Euro 6 so probably the replacement of 6942. Probably going to Deptford if they do end up at GNE.
Predictions for Fleet Numbers?
It's weird seeing as GNE haven't had e400's before.
(07 May 2022, 6:24 pm)Jack Gill wrote [ -> ]It's weird seeing as GNE haven't had e400's before.
They did. Only were demos. One was a E400 Hybrid for the 21 and the other for the X1 which was the standard Enviro 400
In all fairness they've got Dennis Trident Enviro 400MMC's currently in the fleet and have previously had Dennis Trident Plaxton Presidents/East Lancs Lolyne's so they have a history and familiarisation of the vehicle type in question which will also help standardise the fleet.
(07 May 2022, 6:19 pm)KingSlayerRBLX wrote [ -> ][Image: unknown.png?width=274&height=609]
Apparently GNE have bought these 3 ex London Enviro 400's. They were up for sale with Ensignbus. If Dan or anyone can confirm that would be great.
These are Euro 6 so probably the replacement of 6942. Probably going to Deptford if they do end up at GNE.
Predictions for Fleet Numbers?
Just 3's a bit random. Would they be just spares or what?.

Also what plates?
(07 May 2022, 6:46 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Just 3's a bit random. Would they be just spares or what?.

Also what plates?
i dont know the plates as i just found the picture.
yeah 3 is a bit odd.
Nice! Hope they keep the exit doors

Should’ve got some for the sightseeing tour too but probably not justifiable.
(07 May 2022, 6:46 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]Just 3's a bit random. Would they be just spares or what?.

Also what plates?

327 maybe? It doesn't need anything new at all but it also needs to be Euro 6. It's been pretty much forgotten about (on here).
(07 May 2022, 7:33 pm)Storx wrote [ -> ]327 maybe? It doesn't need anything new at all but it also needs to be Euro 6. It's been pretty much forgotten about.
that would need 4. remember 1 did go up in flames
(07 May 2022, 7:33 pm)KingSlayerRBLX wrote [ -> ]that would need 4. remember 1 did go up in flames

Aye that's true, not sure what the PVR is for it. It seems to depend on the day most days it seems to be 2 bar Saturdays where it seems to be 3 bar the two bank holidays where it was 6/7.

3 seems to be enough for it the majority of days, Summer might be different but sure they can find something extra for then (not sure what mind).

Either way it needs something and there's not enough B9's sitting around for it.
The 327 is odd now

One day it requires 1

Another it requires 6 to 7

Then could requires 2 or all 3
Anyone know what year these are?
Service 25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
apparently these are going to be Riverside based
(07 May 2022, 9:23 pm)KingSlayerRBLX wrote [ -> ]apparently these are going to be Riverside based
Probs for schools which run from Riverside

Also what plates?

These three join the three already in the North East, so up to now that’s six.

(07 May 2022, 10:03 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]These three join the three already in the North East, so up to now that’s six.

So are they all for Riverside School routes.
May I also ask what is happening with the poppy bus
Don't think there be enough drivers to deliver the entire lot in one single swoop. Plus it's easier to keep track of smaller batches of vehicles in case of breakdowns etc.
(07 May 2022, 11:05 pm)Rapidsnap wrote [ -> ]Don't think there be enough drivers to deliver the entire lot in one single swoop. Plus it's easier to keep track of smaller batches of vehicles in case of breakdowns etc.
Are they getting 6 or more?
(07 May 2022, 8:23 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Anyone know what year these are?

Zooming in on the pic, it looks like the nearest one to the camera is an 08 plate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10