North East Buses

Full Version: Garnetts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reported on Facebook that one Garnetts Tridents was on fire at a school this afternoon. Another 3 were seen expired on the A1 apparently!
Garnetts on Metro replacement work with Trident ALX 400 Y359NHK and Y508NHK showing on hire to Arriva on their nearside windows.
EDIT now with photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/98641142@N08/9453278024/
Departures from Garnett's recently are Leyland Titan A845SUL (sold to LP Travel, Langley Park) and A886SYE (to Darlington College)
(12 Dec 2013, 9:00 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Departures from Garnett's recently are Leyland Titan A845SUL (sold to LP Travel, Langley Park) and A886SYE (to Darlington College)

Was just about to mention the Titan at Darlington College and notice your comment.
It is standing at the back of the college by the ECML and is missing a few panels/parts by the looks of it.
(19 Feb 2014, 2:01 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]Was just about to mention the Titan at Darlington College and notice your comment.
It is standing at the back of the college by the ECML and is missing a few panels/parts by the looks of it.

Just now passed it on the ECML. Most of the front and rear panels seem to have been stripped.
Are Garnett's doing the park&ride for 2014 Bishop Food festival?
(19 Apr 2014, 7:24 pm)buznut wrote [ -> ]Are Garnett's doing the park&ride for 2014 Bishop Food festival?

Cheers for posting about that - might have to try and get myself there next Sunday before the 500 Group Teesside Running Day.
Looks like there's going to be a bus/coach departing every 12 minutes from two Park & Ride sites - with both of them running to the Market Place? Should make for some good photos.

Hated Bishop last time I went on a Sunday, but nevermind..!
(19 Apr 2014, 7:31 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Cheers for posting about that - might have to try and get myself there next Sunday before the 500 Group Teesside Running Day.
Looks like there's going to be a bus/coach departing every 12 minutes from two Park & Ride sites - with both of them running to the Market Place? Should make for some good photos.

Hated Bishop last time I went on a Sunday, but nevermind..!

I think it's usually Weardale who do this?
(19 Apr 2014, 7:33 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]I think it's usually Weardale who do this?

Yes...now you say i remember seeing a weardale wright meridian on duty but Garnetts's also had an interesting selection!
Y359NHK & Y508NHK Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 operating the Bishop Auckland food festival park & ride today from 2 sites.
Bishop College & Better homes Tindale.
Ex Garnetts 1983 Volvo B10M is for sale - it's currently in Warrington.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-Volvo-B10...es_Coaches&hash=item3f38b64227
A Garnett's Levante was parked up for a good while on Abbey Road, Durham earlier today.
No idea if it was broken down or what, but there wasn't a driver about - it wasn't parked in the best place just off a mini-roundabout either.
Garnetts have been buying at least two more Volvo/Sunsundegui coaches and i think maybe two of the older Vovo/Paxton may have gone to York Pullman.
Now in use with Garnetts is Plaxton Panther YN06PFD - Ex Classic
(30 Jun 2014, 7:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Have Garnett's been purchasing a Levante or not
A Garnett's Levante was parked up for a good while on Abbey Road, Durham earlier today.
No idea if it was broken down or what, but there wasn't a driver about - it wasn't parked in the best place just off a mini-roundabout either.

(30 Jun 2014, 7:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]A Garnett's Levante was parked up for a good while on Abbey Road, Durham earlier today.
Have Garnetts been buying a Caetano Levante
(07 Apr 2015, 12:23 pm)Volvo Sideral wrote [ -> ]Have Garnetts been buying a Caetano Levante

Had a quick look at their fleet list and it appears not.
Was probably a case of me getting the wrong body down, rather than Garnetts having a Levante
Oh well would be nice if Garnetts got a Levante though
Do Garnetts still have CUB 69Y
W229 JBN has been painted into the Garnetts VIP Livery and W57 XGA,NIL 6482,G500 LWU have all been sold

How many Dennis Tridents do Garnetts still own?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5