North East Buses

Full Version: The Eden of West Auckland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Added to the fleet in March, Mercedes Vario P534PNE is now up for sale on eBay.

It looks like the vehicle has left The Eden, and a private seller is selling the vehicle (given the showroom of other vehicles including trucks etc).
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-P-Mercede...es_Coaches&hash=item2a2e55f658

Some interior shots and the like that we enthusiasts haven't photographed previously either, so it's nice to be able to see the old Stagecoach moquette.
SN03 FHL is in a plain white livery whilst working the ASDA shuttle bus today.

RIL5885 takes the Tesco shuttle today.
Isnt the Eden bus services part of Arriva Northeast, but Arriva has kept it as separate?.
(10 Aug 2013, 11:13 am)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]Isnt the Eden bus services part of Arriva Northeast, but Arriva has kept it as separate?.

The Eden name was sold by Arriva to Graeme Scarlet back in the early 00s, so it's a separate company entirely.
(10 Aug 2013, 12:02 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]
(10 Aug 2013, 11:13 am)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]Isnt the Eden bus services part of Arriva Northeast, but Arriva has kept it as separate?.

The Eden name was sold by Arriva to Graeme Scarlet back in the early 00s, so it's a separate company entirely.

Ok, thanks for the info Kuyoyo.
A new addition to The Eden

MX06 AEA - Plaxton Primo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nerbp/9726313324/
Anyone know if The Eden still have that Plaxton Primo, was thinking of doing a Trip up Bishop Auckland sometime after I have Surgery so I could Photograph it.
(25 Apr 2014, 10:03 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Anyone know if The Eden still have that Plaxton Primo, was thinking of doing a Trip up Bishop Auckland sometime after I have Surgery so I could Photograph it.

Not seen it for a very long time, so its probably gone now.
(26 Apr 2014, 7:54 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Not seen it for a very long time, so its probably gone now.

Currently VOR, usually on the Asda free bus
The Eden looked to have acquired Optare Solo V470GBF from JSB Travel as it was working the Tesco free bus today.
(26 Aug 2014, 12:01 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The Eden looked to have acquired Optare Solo V470GBF from JSB Travel as it was working the Tesco free bus today.

Not acquired, simply on loan to cover for one or two problems.

The Primo is back on service and has been on the Asda shuttle
I saw a what looked to be a mini coach bus (possibly a Mercedes 814D / ACI)  in The Eden livery going through Ferryhill this afternoon - it was a V reg bus. Not seen this before so is this new to The Eden.
(26 Sep 2014, 1:06 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I saw a what looked to be a mini coach bus (possibly a Mercedes 814D / ACI)  in The Eden livery going through Ferryhill this afternoon - it was a V reg bus. Not seen this before so is this new to The Eden.

They have had it a while it was new to Wright Bros Nenthead
The Eden will be running the revised Newton Aycliffe Town Service from the end of the month, which will be a one bus operation covering bits of the current 17/18/116
The Eden will be running the revised Newton Aycliffe Town Service from the end of the month, which will be a one bus operation covering bits of the current 17/18/116
I'm rather surprised The Eden are running this service.

I'm intrigued to see the route and times it will operate and I wonder what they'll use on this service. 
It's a DCC contract. Timetable should be online next week and I expect they will use the Primo on there?
It's a DCC contract. Timetable should be online next week and I expect they will use the Primo on there?
Hopefully they'll use that on there. I would like to see them buy another low floor bus (possibly a SB Travel Solo) to use as backup as I don't think the OAPS would be too happy with old step entrance buses turning up.
Well if step entrance buses were good enough 20 years ago....no I won't go there!
(11 Oct 2014, 3:46 am)RGR756V wrote [ -> ]Well if step entrance buses were good enough 20 years ago....no I won't go there!

Should be grateful they've got a bus at all!
Timetable for the new Newton Aycliffe Town Service 17.
http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/tt2/17_Newton.pdf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6