North East Buses

Full Version: Sleeping Commuters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
The title says it all...

Get submitting your pics Smile
There was one sitting next to me on the TP Express today. I was dying to get a photo, but too obvious because of how busy the train was. Angry There's always the fact of getting too distracted 'bird watching' too haha.
(04 Sep 2013, 8:03 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]There was one sitting next to me on the TP Express today. I was dying to get a photo, but too obvious because of how busy the train was. Angry There's always the fact of getting too distracted 'bird watching' too haha.

Booo!
Must admit, I hadn't attempted it before, but played with my phone a bit - bouncing it off my leg (as you do) and voila, got that.

If your 'bird watching', then you can look the total opposite direction and look even more discreet!
The other day I sawa toddler asleep on the bus, the look on the kids face suggested he was having a good dream if the smile on his face was anything to go by and he thrashed his legs about, as if he were running...Not exactly the right photo to take without a visit from the local bobbies.

Another one. although not bus related, me and my mate where driving around Murton. I had an airhprn and pulled up next to a guy asleep on a bench and drunk, well, put it this way, I never seen anybody jump and run away so fast in my life, it was the kind of scare that may possibly leave skidmarks, I dont mean from car tyres either Big Grin
We discussed this a while back - can't find an appropriate thread.

So here goes - our first sleepy commuter!
Haven't seen any for a while, but.....
[Image: 644294_442651695848828_473083706_n.jpg?o...e=5480F93A]

One from a while ago on a Virgin Train.
Caught this fella catching flies earlier.

His head kept going in a lovely circular motion too. Very rhythmic.
(08 Oct 2014, 8:36 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Caught this fella catching flies earlier.

His head kept going in a lovely circular motion too. Very rhythmic.

Is that Standard Class in East Coast....thought you would travel in First  Tongue
Keep forgetting about this thread - remembered the other day.

[attachment=6152]
On yesterday morning's X25 going to uni. Excuse the slight blurriness, it is hard to get a decent photo when the bus is constantly moving.

Note the red file there in the bottom left corner, just after I finished collecting every single piece of paper that fell out when I dropped it Sad
I knew there was another sleepy/sleeping commuters thread somewhere.

Any chance the two can be merged?
http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1109&pid=74922#pid74922
Not quite a commuter, but this guy in the Galleries made me chuckle.
I once seen a passenger (or whatever their called these days) lying down across the back of the top deck of a Sapphire E400 before, it would have been 10 minutes into his journey if he got on at Haymarket lol
(21 Apr 2015, 6:10 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I once seen a passenger (or whatever their called these days) lying down across the back of the top deck of a Sapphire E400 before, it would have been 10 minutes into his journey if he got on at Haymarket lol

Don't think I'd trust myself to go to sleep on the X21/22, I'd probably wake up at Newbiggin Wink 

I think the only route I'd ever go to sleep on is an X18, when I get them down from Berwick on a Sunday occasionally now, a good 3 and a bit hours until it arrives in Morpeth 
(21 Apr 2015, 6:22 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I think the only route I'd ever go to sleep on is an X18, when I get them down from Berwick on a Sunday occasionally now, a good 3 and a bit hours until it arrives in Morpeth 

I'd be extremely bored by Amble, colossally bored by Craster, consider getting off at Seahouses but then realising it'll take the same amount of time without my seat and then suicidal by Beal.

Can't cope with a bus service as long as that, I'd rather live in Byker or somewhere with disposal houses.  
MAXimum sleep...

[Image: f27a78ded6138da2d61fdbbd1d663152.jpg]
(08 May 2015, 12:46 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]MAXimum sleep...

[Image: f27a78ded6138da2d61fdbbd1d663152.jpg]

Must be those lovely leather seats providing so much comfort, he's fallen asleep!
Got a cracking snorer - problem is, he is behind me and it would take a bit of skill and nerve to get him.

Will try...

Edit. Got it.
(29 May 2015, 4:32 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Got a cracking snorer - problem is, he is behind me and it would take a bit of skill and nerve to get him.

Will try...

Edit. Got it.
(30 May 2015, 1:46 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]Oh good grief!!! That's my uni lecturer!! Dr David hahaha Big Grin

You couldn't write the script better. Big Grin 

Edit: I've also merged the two threads together, as pointed out by Andreos1.
(30 May 2015, 1:54 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]Small world isn't it? Wink

He'll be marking my assignment at the minute. I should try bribing him to give me a higher mark. If he doesn't, then the picture's going viral on my Facebook and Twitter Tongue

Get it printed and stuck up on a few noticeboards. Tongue 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11