North East Buses

Full Version: Most users online at one time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a feeling this record will be broken tonight for some reason, Dont know why but its just a hunch, its currently sat on 107 and looking online this is the 2nd biggest forum in the UK (The biggest being the Dartslf and they not broke their most users Online at one time since December 2012!)
(22 Sep 2013, 6:31 pm)Terence Price Wrote: [ -> ]I got a feeling this record will be broken tonight for some reason, Dont know why but its just a hunch, its currently sat on 107 and looking online this is the 2nd biggest forum in the UK (The biggest being the Dartslf and they not broke their most users Online at one time since December 2012!)

We had about 140 before we had to re-install the forum! Sad
(22 Sep 2013, 6:34 pm)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]We had about 140 before we had to re-install the forum! Sad

Ahh well am sure we will get that number again soon, After all we are getting Views from the North East and North West with me being Linked to a big Online Bus Group (Speaking of that am just adding a Link to the Forum on the Homepage of my growing Webiste)
i see the most ever users online is now 113 as from 25/09/13!
Big Grin nice to see many people on now
well spent the afternoon advertising the forum link with my community up in the North West, gained a few new members and now the Most Users Ever Online stands at 143
(13 Oct 2013, 5:13 pm)Terence Price Wrote: [ -> ]well spent the afternoon advertising the forum link with my community up in the North West, gained a few new members and now the Most Users Ever Online stands at 143

Thanks! Smile
Great to have it back at the number it originally was... Now we've gotta beat it again! Wink
(13 Oct 2013, 5:15 pm)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Smile
Great to have it back at the number it originally was... Now we've gotta beat it again! Wink

The most users online at one time was 143 on Today at 05:46 PM (13.10.13) so close!!
over next week i am going to try and get more people from north west so i estimate that number will get beaten in about 2 weeks Tongue
(13 Oct 2013, 5:16 pm)Terence Price Wrote: [ -> ]over next week i am going to try and get more people from north west so i estimate that number will get beaten in about 2 weeks Tongue

how about less than an hour from that post 174 people at 7:14PM and we only have 389 members

Edit - it's actually 176
well thats a shock. it is good news tho!
Its been a long time coming but the most users has been beaten its now 218.
(24 Aug 2015, 5:38 pm)DanPicken Wrote: [ -> ]Its been a long time coming but the most users has been beaten its now 218.

When was this?
(24 Aug 2015, 8:23 pm)South Tyne Lad Wrote: [ -> ]When was this?

18.29 today, it tells you just under the 'Board Statistics' heading, found at the bottom of the home page of the forum.