North East Buses

Full Version: Newcastle Unusual Movements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Antonov An-74 UR-CKC has been making a few appearances this week flying car parts out for Nissan.

Dubai Air Wing B747 is due in tomorrow at 1420. Due to stay a few days I gather.

legend

The 747-400 isn't stopping but she'll be back for the pickup as will the two Gulfstreams and the Sikhorsky helicopter.
http://www.thebasource.com/british-airwa...diversion/

BA 747-400 diverted into Newcastle this morning from JFK operating BA112. Would have loved to have seen her.
(28 Mar 2016, 4:51 pm)8222 wrote [ -> ]http://www.thebasource.com/british-airwa...diversion/

BA 747-400 diverted into Newcastle this morning from JFK operating BA112. Would have loved to have seen her.

Granted they were always (I think) planned, but Concorde appearing at Newcastle was always a sight.
(28 Mar 2016, 6:30 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Granted they were always (I think) planned, but Concorde appearing at Newcastle was always a sight.

It must have been. Unfortunately I was never around when that happened. The only time I've seen Concorde has been when I've been taxiing at Heathrow.

I would have liked to have seen the A340-600 of Virgin when that diverted.
(29 Mar 2016, 7:47 am)8222 wrote [ -> ]It must have been. Unfortunately I was never around when that happened. The only time I've seen Concorde has been when I've been taxiing at Heathrow.

Only ever seen Concorde when it was on display at the viewing park at Manchester Airport.

I remember going to see that, it was a terrible day for weather though.
It came in behind the 747 that apparently had Kylie Jenner aboard. Both from JFK I believe
(29 Mar 2016, 7:47 am)8222 wrote [ -> ]It must have been. Unfortunately I was never around when that happened. The only time I've seen Concorde has been when I've been taxiing at Heathrow.

The first time was at the airport.
What is now the drop off area was absolutely heaving with people watching.
It came in over the old atc.

The second time, it flew over the house, heading towards St Marys, coming in the other way.
(29 Mar 2016, 9:23 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Only ever seen Concorde when it was on display at the viewing park at Manchester Airport.

I remember going to see that, it was a terrible day for weather though.
It came in behind the 747 that apparently had Kylie Jenner aboard. Both from JFK I believe

So have I, I have been inside it at the Aviation Fair, a bit overpriced mind
(29 Mar 2016, 2:46 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]So have I, I have been inside it at the Aviation Fair, a bit overpriced mind

Newcastle Airport's Facebook page just shared this:

http://giphy.com/gifs/xThuWvneMCONqOINiw
(31 Mar 2016, 2:41 pm)8222 wrote [ -> ]Newcastle Airport's Facebook page just shared this:

http://giphy.com/gifs/xThuWvneMCONqOINiw

I have never really been wowed by older aircraft, being born in 2004, it's not like I could travel on Concord in my life Tongue
(31 Mar 2016, 2:44 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Last Time I seen Concorde was when it came to Teesside Airport in 95/96 time

I have never really been wowed by older aircraft, being born in 2004, it's not like I could travel on Concord in my life Tongue
Huh
Does any one know what thomas cook will be using this year! As they normally hire planes in.
(16 Apr 2016, 8:33 am)Si1989 wrote [ -> ]Does any one know what thomas cook will be using this year! As they normally hire planes in.

Avion Express A320 for Kefalonia, Bodrum and Santorini
(16 Apr 2016, 9:19 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Avion Express A320 for Kefalonia, Bodrum and Santorini

I'm going to dalaman so hopefully that will be a thomas cook airplain.
(17 Apr 2016, 10:26 am)Si1989 wrote [ -> ]I'm going to dalaman so hopefully that will be a thomas cook airplain.

If you booked with Thomas Cook you will have one of their brilliant fairly new A321s to Dalaman with it being popular
(17 Apr 2016, 4:03 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]If you booked with Thomas Cook you will have one of their brilliant fairly new A321s to Dalaman with it being popular

Yer that's who I have booked with. Was reading some where online there is a camera under the plane so you can watch take off. Is this correct.
(17 Apr 2016, 7:06 pm)Si1989 wrote [ -> ]Yer that's who I have booked with. Was reading some where online there is a camera under the plane so you can watch take off. Is this correct.

No
(17 Apr 2016, 7:40 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]No

Thanks
(17 Apr 2016, 7:06 pm)Si1989 wrote [ -> ]Yer that's who I have booked with. Was reading some where online there is a camera under the plane so you can watch take off. Is this correct.

Was looking yesterday aavion express operated the Saturday flight to dalaman. Is that going to be right though out the season??
Pages: 1 2 3