North East Buses

Full Version: Lee's of Durham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well we haven't got a thread for these yet so thought I may as well start one...

Just overtaken EOS 891HUO on the M62 which is in use as the team coach for Blyth Spartans today, they've been at FC United of Manchester.
I think N655EWJ is new in at Lee's? Was on Northern Rail replacement duties today - think I prefer what Whitestar Travel were offering though...
(09 Mar 2014, 5:14 pm)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I think N655EWJ is new in at Lee's? Was on Northern Rail replacement duties today - think I prefer what Whitestar Travel were offering though...

Yes I reckon that's new with them Dan... They had Mistral ELZ3700 at the match at Hull today which I reckon is also new. Also there was ALL173Y now on a Caetano Enigma (which used to be CL51LEE I believe, also repainted into white livery) and silver FJ58LSF.
lees van hool previously registered ALL173Y is now registered H912EFT and is in Lees generic white livery.
(09 Mar 2014, 8:22 pm)123456 Wrote: [ -> ]lees van hool previously registered ALL173Y is now registered H912EFT and is in Lees generic white livery.

Cheers! That would explain it. Wonder if that one will be sold on soon...
Don't think so. Looks like they have spent a bit on it and looks like new now.
Plaxton bodied Volvo B10M SUI4581 has been registered back to E795WNW. Not sure if it is still with Lees as not been seen for a few weeks. Either gone for repaint or sold? Crest bodied Mercedes W992VGU is now registered SUI4581.
ELZ 3700 replaced sui8195 which caught fire on a690 also FJ58LSF i believe is getting sold shortly and replaced with a newer T9 for their leger programme.
Has FJO5AOE now been sold to durham city coaches in view of recent fleet aquisitions or is it on long term loan?
(15 Mar 2014, 1:30 am)Banksy66 Wrote: [ -> ]ELZ 3700 replaced sui8195 which caught fire on a690 also FJ58LSF i believe is getting sold shortly and replaced with a newer T9 for their leger programme.

Cheers that would make sense! Forgot about that fire. Good news about the new addition too! Any idea if it'll be Silver Service like the two 12 plates?

(15 Mar 2014, 9:31 am)123456 Wrote: [ -> ]Has FJO5AOE now been sold to durham city coaches in view of recent fleet aquisitions or is it on long term loan?

From what I was told last spring, it is on long term loan from Lee's to Durham City, as there is some co-operation between the two operators.
Not sure if it is still there, but a white Lees coach has been parked up in The Beehive car park (down Newbottle bank), since at least yesterday morning.
Hi, I know FJ08BYB is back in plain white lees now and is not on Just Go anymore this happened a few month back. FJ58LSF had a leger sticker on the top of the windscreen for ages then i have seen a picture last month with a just go sticker on the windscreen. They should be getting a new just go coach soon wonder if the 9700 will be on just go till then. As for FJ05AOE I did hear that it went in part ex for YJ13GZZ and Durham City got it off arriva something like that anyway. The replacement for the 9700 is going to be in a plain colour i would think.
VDL SB4000 YJ12CLU now in plain white. Temsa safari FJ12??? also seen at lees garage, also in plain white. Didn't get full reg as only caught a glimpse of it.
YJ12CLU must still be in Leger livery. Past the white berkhoff bodied bus tonight and it looks to be a new aquisition. Due to this and the temsa safari arriving I wonder whats gone?
Was the one you saw tonight just the ex just Go coach FJ08BYB? or have they got another new berkhof?
looks like a new one on a 12 reg so is the temsa safari. not sure if these are on loan from arriva bus and coach, replaced existing coaches or just there due to demand. FJO8BYB was in white but had lees livery applied.
Oh right they had a temsa on loan last year so maybe this is
theirs. Wonder if them two are replacing the tri-axle as that was supposed to be getting sold about now
The all white berkhoff bodied coach is Y12CHL and is a Daf SB4000.
Another aquisition not noted is LUI7648 a van hool volvo B10M in lees white think it is C57F. Certainley was with its previous operator Snowdons. Think this and the other van hool N655EWJ have possibly replaced the plaxton Paramount tiger and volvo B10M.
Recently aquired Temsa Safari YJ12CKU is now in lees White livery. Volvo Berkhoff B12B FJ08BYB has rejoined former lees Berkhoff Volvo B12B FJ05AOE at Durham city coaches.
Also added to the Lees fleet is a 10 reg Bova in dealer white.
volvo 9700 tri-axle FJ58LSF still with Lees following the new vehicles arriving.
Pages: 1 2 3