Forum Railways
replies 120, views 78,021
54APhotography 17 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm
Forum Off-topic bus chat
replies 203, views 114,231
EchoNimbus 17 Apr 2024, 10:54 am
Craft Beers
by Andreos1, 02 Jun 2015, 9:52 am
Appreciate that on a niche website, that this may be even more niche and there are a few members who are under age - but is anyone else into their craft beers?

It seems to be all the rage at the moment, amongst the trendys, but I have had a geeky soft spot for them and real ale for a while now.

Favourites at the minute include a good old fashioned IPA and some of the American craft beers , like Blue Moon 
Craft Beers
by Andreos1, 02 Jun 2015, 9:52 am

Appreciate that on a niche website, that this may be even more niche and there are a few members who are under age - but is anyone else into their craft beers?

It seems to be all the rage at the moment, amongst the trendys, but I have had a geeky soft spot for them and real ale for a while now.

Favourites at the minute include a good old fashioned IPA and some of the American craft beers , like Blue Moon 

Stagecoach North East: Rare & Odd Workings - June 2015
by DanPicken, 01 Jun 2015, 6:15 am
Stagecoach North East: Rare & Odd Workings June 2015

Stagecoach North East: Rare & Odd Workings June 2015

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - June 2015
by DanPicken, 01 Jun 2015, 6:14 am
Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion June 2015

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion June 2015

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - June 2015
by DanPicken, 01 Jun 2015, 6:12 am
Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings June 2015
Forum Arriva North East

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings June 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - June 2015
by DanPicken, 01 Jun 2015, 6:00 am
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion June 2015
Forum Go North East

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion June 2015

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - June 2015
by JoshP, 31 May 2015, 11:13 pm
(31 May 2015, 10:32 pm)Kuyoyo Nice to know someone reads my posts on other forums - the 08/58-reg Solos are being repainted, those back so far are in normal livery minus the cream 'cow horn'. All we know for sure at present is that Darlington service 3/3a/3b, 4, 9/10 and 13a/13b are all getting branded (13a/13b, as we know, using 2852-61). As for WiFi on the older Solos - the only Solos I can confirm should be getting WiFi are Stockton's 7 when they get repainted for the 7.

Sounds like a decent plan and I hope allocations work out! No branding unique to my local service 2 instead of 'this bus runs on gas' then? Or the 12?
Forum Arriva North East

(31 May 2015, 10:32 pm)Kuyoyo Nice to know someone reads my posts on other forums - the 08/58-reg Solos are being repainted, those back so far are in normal livery minus the cream 'cow horn'. All we know for sure at present is that Darlington service 3/3a/3b, 4, 9/10 and 13a/13b are all getting branded (13a/13b, as we know, using 2852-61). As for WiFi on the older Solos - the only Solos I can confirm should be getting WiFi are Stockton's 7 when they get repainted for the 7.

Sounds like a decent plan and I hope allocations work out! No branding unique to my local service 2 instead of 'this bus runs on gas' then? Or the 12?

Calvary Coaches of Washington
by GuyParkRoyal, 29 May 2015, 4:09 pm
Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.

Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.

2015/16 Football Season
by MrFozz, 28 May 2015, 6:04 pm
I know there's a football thread, but thought this is a thread that can stand alone from the Football Thread and be a conversation on it's own...

Mods: If this is best in the footy thread, please move it...

What is you guys opinion on the the corruption at FIFA, I personally hope they find something on Sepp Blatter and he gets lifted, I cannot stand the man and why he won't step down I don't know, this has been going on, on his watch for years and the fact some of his closest allies have been pinched by the Polis says a lot about who his friends are.

One arrest I was happy to see, was Jack Warner, that man is as bent as a 9 bob note, I very rarely ever agreed with Roy Keane, but the day he called Warner a clown, I agreed with him 100%, I hope Warner is hung out to dry.

Seems like UEFA will consider pulling out of FIFA, bringing European Clubs amd National Teams with them, would that work, how would a pull out work, what happens with Russia who are a UEFA Member and 2018 World Cup hosts, with no UEFA, I reckon the World Cup is worth a little less than 20 Benson and Hedges as UEFA provides 40% of the World Cup spots and UEFAs members are among the biggest teams in the world.

I personally believe FIFA is no longer fit for purpose anymore, losing the support of UEFA could be catostrophic and maybe the final nail in the coffin...

People have been mentioning that the 2018 and 2022 vote should be re-run and some have said England should be awarded 2018...

I personally don't believe we should go for the 2018 tournament if it was re-run, I would prefer to win it fair and square and with the controversy around the next 2 tournaments, we should keep well away, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we should not get involved...

One more thing, I see our government is talking about football, the FA needs to tread carefully if they think the government is sticking there noses in, we could be banned from International Competition

Over to you guys now Big Grin
2015/16 Football Season
by MrFozz, 28 May 2015, 6:04 pm

I know there's a football thread, but thought this is a thread that can stand alone from the Football Thread and be a conversation on it's own...

Mods: If this is best in the footy thread, please move it...

What is you guys opinion on the the corruption at FIFA, I personally hope they find something on Sepp Blatter and he gets lifted, I cannot stand the man and why he won't step down I don't know, this has been going on, on his watch for years and the fact some of his closest allies have been pinched by the Polis says a lot about who his friends are.

One arrest I was happy to see, was Jack Warner, that man is as bent as a 9 bob note, I very rarely ever agreed with Roy Keane, but the day he called Warner a clown, I agreed with him 100%, I hope Warner is hung out to dry.

Seems like UEFA will consider pulling out of FIFA, bringing European Clubs amd National Teams with them, would that work, how would a pull out work, what happens with Russia who are a UEFA Member and 2018 World Cup hosts, with no UEFA, I reckon the World Cup is worth a little less than 20 Benson and Hedges as UEFA provides 40% of the World Cup spots and UEFAs members are among the biggest teams in the world.

I personally believe FIFA is no longer fit for purpose anymore, losing the support of UEFA could be catostrophic and maybe the final nail in the coffin...

People have been mentioning that the 2018 and 2022 vote should be re-run and some have said England should be awarded 2018...

I personally don't believe we should go for the 2018 tournament if it was re-run, I would prefer to win it fair and square and with the controversy around the next 2 tournaments, we should keep well away, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we should not get involved...

One more thing, I see our government is talking about football, the FA needs to tread carefully if they think the government is sticking there noses in, we could be banned from International Competition

Over to you guys now Big Grin

Maynards
by Rapidsnap, 27 May 2015, 7:22 am
This operator has or is in the process of moving its depot from Murray Hogg on Sandy Lane near Wideopen to a unit on Keats Road Industrial estate between Lemington and Newburn.
Maynards
by Rapidsnap, 27 May 2015, 7:22 am

This operator has or is in the process of moving its depot from Murray Hogg on Sandy Lane near Wideopen to a unit on Keats Road Industrial estate between Lemington and Newburn.

Dreams and Nightmares
by MurdnunoC, 25 May 2015, 9:29 am
I had a weird dream last night which made me wake up in a cold sweat.

I dreamt that I started to pull out my own teeth willingly with surprising ease. It seemed quite real, so real in fact that when I woke I immediately checked my teeth (and checked for blood) and got myself a drink of water. 

Whether this was a dream or a nightmare is debatable, but do any other members of the forum have any vivid dreams which they wish to share or discuss?

I'll share another dream to start. This was quite some time ago but I still remember it well. I used to quite often misplace/lose keys and watches. In one dream I opened a door, went into a room and discovered a big pile of keys and watches - presumably representing the items I'd previously lost. 

If dreams do have meanings then I'd probably guess that dream had some underlying sub-conscious message attached.
Dreams and Nightmares
by MurdnunoC, 25 May 2015, 9:29 am

I had a weird dream last night which made me wake up in a cold sweat.

I dreamt that I started to pull out my own teeth willingly with surprising ease. It seemed quite real, so real in fact that when I woke I immediately checked my teeth (and checked for blood) and got myself a drink of water. 

Whether this was a dream or a nightmare is debatable, but do any other members of the forum have any vivid dreams which they wish to share or discuss?

I'll share another dream to start. This was quite some time ago but I still remember it well. I used to quite often misplace/lose keys and watches. In one dream I opened a door, went into a room and discovered a big pile of keys and watches - presumably representing the items I'd previously lost. 

If dreams do have meanings then I'd probably guess that dream had some underlying sub-conscious message attached.

Pages (263) Previous 1187 188 189263 Next