Forum Go North East
replies 691, views 127,179
Storx 05 May 2024, 11:03 pm
Forum Stagecoach North East
replies 136, views 41,781
toward6931 04 May 2024, 7:52 pm
Official Fifa Video Game Thread
by Malarkey, 24 Sep 2014, 5:16 pm
I am aware there is a Thread for Football and Gaming already on NEB, But as Fifa 15 which is out Friday 26th September 2014 covers both Topics, I thought by Fifa having it's own Personal Thread it would eliminate having a Conversation spanning across different Threads, in turn forcing Members to look at both to read about the Game, Hope the admins don't mind as I am sure they are Fifa fans also.

With this Dedicated Fifa Thread there is plenty of scope for Conversation such as:

- Gameplay: What's your favorite parts of the Game, Could be anything from Graphics to Different Game Modes i.e. Career Mode or Ultimate Team.

- Team and Player Recommendations: Have played with a Team or Player in particular that you were amazed by, if so please share, whilst we on the Topic of Player Recommendations I have found a Website with all the Players/Teams/Ratings and Statistics you'll ever need, it is the perfect scouting tool I think, having used the site in Fifa 13 and 14, http://www.futhead.com/

Continuing on here are the Official Player Rating for the North East Teams

Sunderland - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/clubs/sunderland/
Newcastle - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...astle-utd/
Middlesbrough - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...lesbrough/
Hartlepool - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/clubs/hartlepool/
Carlisle - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...le-united/

I would also Recommend watching the following Youtube Videos by (mgh) to find Players also, I find his Videos to be quite helpful on the following link - https://www.youtube.com/user/Playstation3GamingHD - There are Numerous Videos already Uploaded to his Account for Fifa 15 covering the Best Under 23's/19's and 18 Year Old Player in the Game, You also have the Richest Clubs in the Game etc along with a few other Videos, This stuff could be very helpful when deciding what Team your going to be and which player to Buy, no doubt the Majority of Users from the NE will be one of the above Teams, unless they are "Glory Seekers". Think that all but covers the above for now, if I see anything else I will edit this Post and add it in.

Youtube or Personal Videos: This topic of Conversation could be quite Entertaining for all Members as it gives us the Opportunity to Laugh at each others Funny Videos when something goes wrong in the Game i.e. Players having a Wrestling Match when they come tangled together after a Tackle, which was quite common in Fifa 14, on the flip side this could be used to show off Goals you have scored whether it has been a Screamer for 30 Yards or a Superb Attacking Move from Box to Box ending in a Goal, it's Entirely up to you.

Can think of any other Talking Points atm, But if you have any PM me and i'll edit the Post, Hopefully this will be a Successful Thread over the coming Year.

I am aware there is a Thread for Football and Gaming already on NEB, But as Fifa 15 which is out Friday 26th September 2014 covers both Topics, I thought by Fifa having it's own Personal Thread it would eliminate having a Conversation spanning across different Threads, in turn forcing Members to look at both to read about the Game, Hope the admins don't mind as I am sure they are Fifa fans also.

With this Dedicated Fifa Thread there is plenty of scope for Conversation such as:

- Gameplay: What's your favorite parts of the Game, Could be anything from Graphics to Different Game Modes i.e. Career Mode or Ultimate Team.

- Team and Player Recommendations: Have played with a Team or Player in particular that you were amazed by, if so please share, whilst we on the Topic of Player Recommendations I have found a Website with all the Players/Teams/Ratings and Statistics you'll ever need, it is the perfect scouting tool I think, having used the site in Fifa 13 and 14, http://www.futhead.com/

Continuing on here are the Official Player Rating for the North East Teams

Sunderland - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/clubs/sunderland/
Newcastle - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...astle-utd/
Middlesbrough - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...lesbrough/
Hartlepool - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/clubs/hartlepool/
Carlisle - http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/cl...le-united/

I would also Recommend watching the following Youtube Videos by (mgh) to find Players also, I find his Videos to be quite helpful on the following link - https://www.youtube.com/user/Playstation3GamingHD - There are Numerous Videos already Uploaded to his Account for Fifa 15 covering the Best Under 23's/19's and 18 Year Old Player in the Game, You also have the Richest Clubs in the Game etc along with a few other Videos, This stuff could be very helpful when deciding what Team your going to be and which player to Buy, no doubt the Majority of Users from the NE will be one of the above Teams, unless they are "Glory Seekers". Think that all but covers the above for now, if I see anything else I will edit this Post and add it in.

Youtube or Personal Videos: This topic of Conversation could be quite Entertaining for all Members as it gives us the Opportunity to Laugh at each others Funny Videos when something goes wrong in the Game i.e. Players having a Wrestling Match when they come tangled together after a Tackle, which was quite common in Fifa 14, on the flip side this could be used to show off Goals you have scored whether it has been a Screamer for 30 Yards or a Superb Attacking Move from Box to Box ending in a Goal, it's Entirely up to you.

Can think of any other Talking Points atm, But if you have any PM me and i'll edit the Post, Hopefully this will be a Successful Thread over the coming Year.

Nexus
by Malarkey, 18 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm
Noticed there is Several Nexus Threads for different things, but weren't suitable for the following post as it has no relation to those topics, might worth merging all those Threads into this one.

Anyway whilst briefly in Jarrow Yesterday I spotted Nexus have Invested in some New Bus Infrastructure Cleaning Vans, in the form of the New Ford Transits, also note in the Photo of (CX14 RXL) that it is parked on Double Yellow Lines, what was even more baffling was on opposite side of the Road there was plenty of Parking Space and it isn't Doubled Yellow Lined, or Alternatively why did the Driver not Park in the Car Park for Home Bargins, Rather than Parking where they did and receiving a Fine.

[attachment=5919]
Nexus
by Malarkey, 18 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm

Noticed there is Several Nexus Threads for different things, but weren't suitable for the following post as it has no relation to those topics, might worth merging all those Threads into this one.

Anyway whilst briefly in Jarrow Yesterday I spotted Nexus have Invested in some New Bus Infrastructure Cleaning Vans, in the form of the New Ford Transits, also note in the Photo of (CX14 RXL) that it is parked on Double Yellow Lines, what was even more baffling was on opposite side of the Road there was plenty of Parking Space and it isn't Doubled Yellow Lined, or Alternatively why did the Driver not Park in the Car Park for Home Bargins, Rather than Parking where they did and receiving a Fine.

[attachment=5919]

Spacecraft
by Diamond One, 17 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm
News from Nasa, Roscosmos and China plus all the info from ISS Updates and Soyuz goes here plus experiments
Forum All Things Air
Spacecraft
by Diamond One, 17 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm

News from Nasa, Roscosmos and China plus all the info from ISS Updates and Soyuz goes here plus experiments

Gosforth High Street Improvements
by Simmy, 17 Sep 2014, 11:16 am
Proposals include:

- The use of red zones which prohibit parking, they will be introduced in the region for the first time.
- Cycle lanes to run on both sides of the street from West Avenue to the Town Moor.
- New bus stops
- Disabled access and freight loading areas near shops at certain times.
- The re-design of the Salters Road junction to get rid of its current ‘dog leg’ to improve traffic flow.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...th-7780623
Gosforth High Street Improvements
by Simmy, 17 Sep 2014, 11:16 am

Proposals include:

- The use of red zones which prohibit parking, they will be introduced in the region for the first time.
- Cycle lanes to run on both sides of the street from West Avenue to the Town Moor.
- New bus stops
- Disabled access and freight loading areas near shops at certain times.
- The re-design of the Salters Road junction to get rid of its current ‘dog leg’ to improve traffic flow.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...th-7780623

Im back
by MrFozz, 13 Sep 2014, 3:21 am
Well it never worked out for me...

I know 3 days is nothing, but it was enough to realise that I was in it for the wrong reasons...

I wont lay myself bare in public, I will pm a couple of you and tell you all about it...
Im back
by MrFozz, 13 Sep 2014, 3:21 am

Well it never worked out for me...

I know 3 days is nothing, but it was enough to realise that I was in it for the wrong reasons...

I wont lay myself bare in public, I will pm a couple of you and tell you all about it...

Benefits
by Malarkey, 10 Sep 2014, 8:58 pm
Following on from a Post I made in the "What's annoying you Today" Thread Yesterday, which touched on Autism, I mentioned that I don't claim Benefits due to having Aspergers and an Eye Condition, and that I never been interested in looking at that sort of thing.

Having thought about it, I decided to take a look on Direct.gov, and I came across something called Personal Independence Payment (PIP), In which I would be entitled to between £21.55 and £138.05 a Week depending on how the Conditions affect me, I thought I would bring this up in case there other Members on NEB who have Autism and are unaware of (PIP), Having thought about and spoke to my Mother, I have decided I am going make a claim, Perhaps I should of done this a Number of Years ago but I didn't, I have had Aspergers since I was around 6 Years Old, and the Eye Condition for almost 4 Years, although I have problem with my Eyes beforehand, I am 22 in December and I think maybe this could be helpful in some way.

Another Benefit i think I may claim for is the Free Bus Pass, I am curious as to what the Boundaries are like for it in Tyne and Wear, or is it one those Passes you can use elsewhere in the UK, But to be honest I am not really bothered by paying Bus Fare, it will only benefit me in saving me Money by not having to pay Bus Fare at all.
Benefits
by Malarkey, 10 Sep 2014, 8:58 pm

Following on from a Post I made in the "What's annoying you Today" Thread Yesterday, which touched on Autism, I mentioned that I don't claim Benefits due to having Aspergers and an Eye Condition, and that I never been interested in looking at that sort of thing.

Having thought about it, I decided to take a look on Direct.gov, and I came across something called Personal Independence Payment (PIP), In which I would be entitled to between £21.55 and £138.05 a Week depending on how the Conditions affect me, I thought I would bring this up in case there other Members on NEB who have Autism and are unaware of (PIP), Having thought about and spoke to my Mother, I have decided I am going make a claim, Perhaps I should of done this a Number of Years ago but I didn't, I have had Aspergers since I was around 6 Years Old, and the Eye Condition for almost 4 Years, although I have problem with my Eyes beforehand, I am 22 in December and I think maybe this could be helpful in some way.

Another Benefit i think I may claim for is the Free Bus Pass, I am curious as to what the Boundaries are like for it in Tyne and Wear, or is it one those Passes you can use elsewhere in the UK, But to be honest I am not really bothered by paying Bus Fare, it will only benefit me in saving me Money by not having to pay Bus Fare at all.

Scania announces "gas-powered" double decker!
by AIG20, 10 Sep 2014, 5:00 pm
Very interesting article, following the success of their ADL E300 bodied K270UBs. The demonstrator vehicle is expected to have an E400 MMC body.

http://www.route-one.net/industry/scania...le-decker/

Very interesting article, following the success of their ADL E300 bodied K270UBs. The demonstrator vehicle is expected to have an E400 MMC body.

http://www.route-one.net/industry/scania...le-decker/

Upcoming Forum Downtime
by Dan, 09 Sep 2014, 6:48 pm
There may be a few ups and downs tonight (or tomorrow, depending on when I do it) when we update our forum software from myBB 1.6 to myBB 1.8.

You can read up on some of the new features that this will allow us to have here.
I must note that this should allow us to have a 'Like' system again! Wink

So if you can't get on the forum - my fault - but I've been waiting on this public release for a few months now since the beta was released!
Upcoming Forum Downtime
by Dan, 09 Sep 2014, 6:48 pm

There may be a few ups and downs tonight (or tomorrow, depending on when I do it) when we update our forum software from myBB 1.6 to myBB 1.8.

You can read up on some of the new features that this will allow us to have here.
I must note that this should allow us to have a 'Like' system again! Wink

So if you can't get on the forum - my fault - but I've been waiting on this public release for a few months now since the beta was released!

I'm Gone
by MrFozz, 09 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm
Nearly there now...

Was gonna leave a message last night but had a lot on...

So farewell my friends, I will see you soon...

If possible leave my account alone I will be coming back

For Andreos...

Dont matter about looking after my fantasy team i couldnt find the login for it
I'm Gone
by MrFozz, 09 Sep 2014, 12:58 pm

Nearly there now...

Was gonna leave a message last night but had a lot on...

So farewell my friends, I will see you soon...

If possible leave my account alone I will be coming back

For Andreos...

Dont matter about looking after my fantasy team i couldnt find the login for it

Great North Run Bus Services
by Malarkey, 07 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm
Decided I would get the 50A to South Shields this Afternoon rather than going via Sunderland so I could get some Photos of the X27 and Shuttles from Bents Park, And when I got on the Bus at Lambton Village Centre I asked if the Service was going into Shields or not due to the (GNR), The Driver replied with what does the Destination Screen say, before saying he was going into Shields, We then get to Galsworthy Road not far from Whiteleas and the Driver says he Terminating here.

I really can't get my head around why Go North East would Terminate Service 50A at Galsworthy Road on the Day of the Great North Run, Baring in mind this Stop is 15-20 Minute Walk to the Nearest Metro Station which is either Tyne Dock or Simonside, and there were no Connections to other Bus Services in the Area until after 5pm.

Therefore I ended up waiting for 30 Minutes on Galsworthy Road as the Driver had 30 Minutes Layover before making the Return Journey back to Durham, I then asked the Driver why he couldn't of Diverted via Jarrow and Tyne Dock into South Shields as he did say he was going into Shields, and he said it was too much of a Diversion and would rather have the 30 Minutes Layover.

Surely the Driver could get into Shields and back out within 30 Minutes as he would be Operating Non-Stop between Boldon and South Shields anyway, Overall I thought his Attitude was appalling and he seemed to have zero care in the world about how I was going make the onward Journey to Shields, as he simply replied "Not my Problem" when I asked him Several Questions.

Furthermore could there not of been a Shuttle Service provided in the Areas which were affected by the Road Closures by Go North East or Stagecoach to the Nearest Metro Station or Connecting Bus Services into South Shields, in this case it would had to of been either Boldon or Jarrow for Buses, as the Passengers were therefore Isolated during the Period of Road Closures.
Great North Run Bus Services
by Malarkey, 07 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

Decided I would get the 50A to South Shields this Afternoon rather than going via Sunderland so I could get some Photos of the X27 and Shuttles from Bents Park, And when I got on the Bus at Lambton Village Centre I asked if the Service was going into Shields or not due to the (GNR), The Driver replied with what does the Destination Screen say, before saying he was going into Shields, We then get to Galsworthy Road not far from Whiteleas and the Driver says he Terminating here.

I really can't get my head around why Go North East would Terminate Service 50A at Galsworthy Road on the Day of the Great North Run, Baring in mind this Stop is 15-20 Minute Walk to the Nearest Metro Station which is either Tyne Dock or Simonside, and there were no Connections to other Bus Services in the Area until after 5pm.

Therefore I ended up waiting for 30 Minutes on Galsworthy Road as the Driver had 30 Minutes Layover before making the Return Journey back to Durham, I then asked the Driver why he couldn't of Diverted via Jarrow and Tyne Dock into South Shields as he did say he was going into Shields, and he said it was too much of a Diversion and would rather have the 30 Minutes Layover.

Surely the Driver could get into Shields and back out within 30 Minutes as he would be Operating Non-Stop between Boldon and South Shields anyway, Overall I thought his Attitude was appalling and he seemed to have zero care in the world about how I was going make the onward Journey to Shields, as he simply replied "Not my Problem" when I asked him Several Questions.

Furthermore could there not of been a Shuttle Service provided in the Areas which were affected by the Road Closures by Go North East or Stagecoach to the Nearest Metro Station or Connecting Bus Services into South Shields, in this case it would had to of been either Boldon or Jarrow for Buses, as the Passengers were therefore Isolated during the Period of Road Closures.

Pages (263) Previous 1205 206 207263 Next