North East Buses
Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stagecoach North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes (/showthread.php?tid=1032)

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Deleted - 22 Apr 2016

(22 Apr 2016, 8:24 pm)Acky81 I'm surprised the 4 is going back to Farringdon thought it always did well through Durham rd and east Herrington.
If 3 is every 20 mins it will be packed as gilley law can get a crowd with the flats. So 3 to Farringdon continues 10 mins.
Is 12 Doxford park to town end farm

Was only put up Durham Road for competition when GNE sent buses through Farringdon many moons ago. 3 between Hylton Castle and North Moor every 10 mins then split with 20 mins each to Gilley Law or Farringdon. Gilley law only carries good loads for 1 hour from 0930 and never enough to fill a bus. The miss for gilley law will be no bus to Sainsburys or Morrisons.

(22 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm)Acky81 Makes no sense that!!so 13 becomes 12 then changes to a 23 to Doxford park via Essen way sainsburys

No! As 23 route goes, should have been more clear but can remember what the road is called.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Acky81 - 22 Apr 2016

(22 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm)Michael Info is getting changed every day, wasn't it said the last few days or last week that the 12 was going and it would be the 13.

I'm going to be honest i'm really confused at these changes now, can you make a list of the changes, so its easier haha.

Good idea Michael I'm totally confused 
Like u say I thought 12 was changed altogether and 13 would serve Silksworth vicarage to blind lane then normal route to town n town end farm. But now 23 to Doxford park hall farm. If that's the case what's going to thorney close. I've emailed stagecoach

(22 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm)Michael Info is getting changed every day, wasn't it said the last few days or last week that the 12 was going and it would be the 13.

I'm going to be honest i'm really confused at these changes now, can you make a list of the changes, so its easier haha.

The 12 as it is now has gone, the 13 group registration is what the service is registered under is still there but the group registration is being used, it's complicated lol. If you use a new registration the historic variation registration is gone, I wouldn't go into depth explaining it on here to be honest.

Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - cbma06 - 23 Apr 2016

(22 Apr 2016, 10:23 pm)Acky81 Makes no sense that!!so 13 becomes 12 then changes to a 23 to Doxford park via Essen way sainsburys

I think it says that service 12 will go via thornhill school between Barnes park and town where service 23 goes and probably service 23 will go via where the old infirmary/Eden vale which was the old 23/24 route years ago

Don't know the details of service 23 yet.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Dans_bus_photos - 23 Apr 2016

(22 Apr 2016, 10:28 pm)Acky81 Good idea Michael I'm totally confused 
Like u say I thought 12 was changed altogether and 13 would serve Silksworth vicarage to blind lane then normal route to town n town end farm. But now 23 to Doxford park hall farm. If that's the case what's going to thorney close. I've emailed stagecoach

Why not just wait until it has been announced officially by Stagecoach? then it will probably seem a lot clearer. Who said anything about the 23? All was mentioned was it was to follow the same route as it from the town to Thornholme Road roundabout. The 23 is still following its normal route

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Michael - 23 Apr 2016

(23 Apr 2016, 7:34 am)Dans_bus_photos Why not just wait until it has been announced officially by Stagecoach? then it will probably seem a lot clearer. Who said anything about the 23? All was mentioned was it was to follow the same route as it from the town to Thornholme Road roundabout. The 23 is still following its normal route

The 23 also has a route and timetable change....

PB0002404/48 - BUSWAYS TRAVEL SERVICES LTD T/A STAGECOACH NORTHEAST, ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, NORTH BRIDGE STREET, SUNDERLAND, SR5 1AQ
Variation Accepted: Operating between Dene Estate and Thorney Close given service number 23 effective from 05-Jun-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

------------------

However this route change might only be for the opening on High Street West going two way.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Deleted - 23 Apr 2016

Don't know if it's the way I'm putting these changes over but as I read back over them they look quite clear to me. On that note I think it best if I leave the rest of the changes, PVRs and interworking ect until near the time.

Just to clear the confusion caused by the 23. No changes to the 23 service. The 12 will go the ROUTE the 23 dose now and still will after the 5th June as far as Thornehole Road Roundabout. Then as GNE 38 dose up Strawberry Bank, it will not go past Thornhill School or the Barnes.

(23 Apr 2016, 10:26 am)Deleted Don't know if it's the way I'm putting these changes over but as I read back over them they look quite clear to me. On that note I think it best if I leave the rest of the changes, PVRs and interworking ect until near the time.

Just to clear the confusion caused by the 23. No changes to the 23 service. The 12 will go the ROUTE the 23 dose now and still will after the 5th June as far as  Thornehole Road Roundabout. Then as GNE 38 dose up Strawberry Bank, it will not go past Thornhill School or the Barnes.

Ah right Tongue

It could be the way you're putting the changes down on here or its just us Tongue

I do hope the inter working will mean buses will also stay where they should so we don't see a mixture of buses on the routes during the day, if inter working is in place for during the day.

Unless this is just on an evening for the interworking like now, as the 3 and 20 currently interwork on an evening... but like said, that can wait, thought i'd put my opinion out on the interworking Tongue

(23 Apr 2016, 9:56 am)Michael However this route change might only be for the opening on High Street West going two way.

No bus stops or timing points involved so no variation to registration needed for the opening of Bridge Street to North Bound Traffic.

(23 Apr 2016, 10:52 am)Deleted No bus stops or timing points involved so no variation to registration needed for the opening of Bridge Street to North Bound Traffic.

I was wondering, with the loss of the 18/19 towards Seaburn Morrisons, i was wondering if the 23 would be extending down to that way to replace it, as the 23 currently runs down that way on a Sunday via Dene Estate.

(23 Apr 2016, 10:57 am)Michael I was wondering, with the loss of the 18/19 towards Seaburn Morrisons, i was wondering if the 23 would be extending down to that way to replace it, as the 23 currently runs down that way on a Sunday via Dene Estate.

Peak times a few 18/19s will extend to morrisons, but to be fair most areas of roker and fulwell are covered by the Es to morrisons

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Acky81 - 24 Apr 2016

So the question is has the 12 been axed or not or just a completely new route?? So once it goes up strawberry bank were is the final destination? I think it will be axed within 6 months. Similar when busways changed the 31 years ago

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Michael - 24 Apr 2016

(24 Apr 2016, 7:29 pm)Acky81 So the question is has the 12 been axed or not or just a completely new route?? So once it goes up strawberry bank were is the final destination? I think it will be axed within 6 months. Similar when busways changed the 31 years ago

No idea. 

Changes seem very patchy atm.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - cbma06 - 24 Apr 2016

(24 Apr 2016, 7:29 pm)Acky81 So the question is has the 12 been axed or not or just a completely new route?? So once it goes up strawberry bank were is the final destination? I think it will be axed within 6 months. Similar when busways changed the 31 years ago

service 13 will be same route but reduced to a 20 minute freq

service 12 on 20 minute freq from town end farm to town with service 13 combined 10 minute service, then service 12 will go upto strawberry bank then right turn at roundabout same as 18 and 19 then at next roundabout turn left up silksworth towards passed the range and sainburys then upto silksworth terminus then upto doxy park.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - NK53 TKT - 25 Apr 2016

PB0001987/5 - CLEVELAND TRANSIT LTD T/A STAGECOACH NORTHEAST, ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, NORTH BRIDGE STREET, SUNDERLAND, SR5 1AQ
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Port Clarence and Hardwick given service number 58A effective from 23-May-2016. To amend Route.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Dan - 26 Apr 2016

(26 Apr 2016, 5:38 pm)Michael The Sunderland changes have been posted on: http://stagecoach.mybesthost.com/

Edit: can't copy and paste from the site so here are some screenshots:

Uploading screenshots.. tut tut!

I hope you asked for permission first, otherwise that website will be taken down again, all because of this forum!  Rolleyes

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Michael - 26 Apr 2016

(26 Apr 2016, 5:56 pm)Dan Uploading screenshots.. tut tut!

I hope you asked for permission first, otherwise that website will be taken down again, all because of this forum!  Rolleyes

I'll remove the post, don't want it to go down!

Anyway, if the info shouldn't of been released yet, it shouldn't be on the website for people to see!

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - Deleted - 26 Apr 2016

The route map for the 18/19 has quite a few mistakes.

Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes - cbma06 - 26 Apr 2016

(26 Apr 2016, 7:35 pm)Deleted The route map for the 18/19 has quite a few mistakes.

I was told that 18/19 From Portsmouth road, Hylton road down to corner of hospital then left turn to Pallion the normal route to southwick, on the map it has the 18/19 via quarry view where the 10/11 terminus is.